Stability

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Kaj

Stability

Post by Kaj »

Dear all,

I have had a very unstable life in the last many years.Will there be stability in my life, in terms of family and financial condition.

Thank you,

Kaj
Kaj

Re: Stability

Post by Kaj »

I forgot to add my details.

Birth date : 02021979
Birth time: 9:55 am IST
Place: Silchar, Assam, India
Kaj

Post by Kaj »

deepastro

Post by deepastro »

Hello Kas,

Looking at basic chart foundation is strong considering 4 planets in pushkarmasa, but there are lot of exalted and debilated planets in considerable divisional charts which shows sudden ups and downs in accumulated wealth and married life.

Considering now a days Rahu transit form 4th house creates a tension in home atmosphere, problem to mother and restlessness in mind will be there additionally you will thing regarding changing house and profession and settling abroad from home town.

My advice to you is clean your toilet daily and clear all clutter from house.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
Kaj

Post by Kaj »

Thank you Sir for taking the time to look through my charts. You are right about my mother being ill and yes I have had too many ups and downs. I had a high paying job which I left and moved to India from USA due to an issue with the man I used to love. I am not married. I couldn't forget him and he keeps hovering around me though he has moved on with somebody else. I do not know what he seeks from me. As for my careee, it is completely ruined because of the gap in job and now I have done very basic paying jobs.

I am a cleanliness freak and do clean my house often and the toilet as well. Please can you tell will I ever go back to doing a well paying stable job ? And will I ever get married to someone though I am not desperate to marry. I am happy being single but I do need to have a good job for my financial independence. Please tell me will I have a proper job and by when.

Thanks a lot,

Kaj