Take up current job or higher studies - Urgent revert needed

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

pqrtus23@gmail.com

Take up current job or higher studies - Urgent revert needed

Post by pqrtus23@gmail.com »

Hi All,

I was earlier working in an MNC (things weren't working that great there), switched job to the shared services of a Venture Capital firm at a decent pay cut in April 2017 to expand my profile as at the MNC it was limited; At the VC firm got to learn, but don't see any growth opportunities (especially in terms of pay),

Recently I have been offered a finance and accounts job at a start up which is a client of the shared service firm.
Pay is decent, but the job will require relocation to Bangalore

I was planning to apply for to a B-School (deadline being March 2, 2018) with a recommendation (it being an important part of my application) from the person who supervises me at Bangalore

But if I make the switch; most likely I will not receive a recommendation as He shares a good rapport with the founder at the start up

So questions
1) Should I make the switch and forget about MBA
2) Should I not make it and there are chances that Ill get a good B school in May 2018 (i.e. when the results are out, Interviews in April 2018)

DOB - 23/11/1989
TOB - 09.40 am
POB - Guwahti (City) - Assam(State) - India (Country)

Thanks a tonne

PS: I am also facing certain health issues for which an astrologer did tell me that the period between 16 th January to March 16, 2018 is going to be extremely bad for my health
pqrtus23@gmail.com

Re: Take up current job or higher studies - Urgent revert needed

Post by pqrtus23@gmail.com »

Hi All,

Requesting some inputs, as I am to revert to them (they have followed up) and I aam not able to decide