New book by Noel Eastwood - "The Fool's Journey through the Tarot Pentacles"

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

New book by Noel Eastwood - "The Fool's Journey through the Tarot Pentacles"

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi my dear vedic astrologer friends, I am publishing another book, this time it is on tarot. It is now available for preorder at half price, it will be published on the 31st January when it will revert to full price, so please get in early for your discount.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078RGVHVP

Description:
Have you ever wanted to know what the relationship is between the Fool and the rest of the tarot cards, the four suits, called the Minor Arcana? If the answer is 'YES' then this book will delight and enlighten you.

Following on from his journey through the Major Arcana, Follin (Old French for ‘Fool’) has returned to his childhood home to find it abandoned by his family. He discovers that there is still one remaining occupant, Eve, the lively young woman he met and fell in love with, on his journey through the Major Arcana. They become lovers and try to build a life together, but warring kingdoms and hardship disrupt their plans.

Warfare has come to the tarot empire and the Emperor and Empress must call upon Follin and Eve to help them restore the magic that is fading from the High Priestess’ sanctuary.

Join Follin and Eve as they undertake their initiations into the occult arts of the Pentacle kingdom. They are ably supported by the Magician, High Priestess, Emperor and Empress, Hierophant and others from Follin’s earlier journey through the Major Arcana.

The people of the Pentacle kingdom are earth magic adepts. They help Follin and Eve learn the secrets that they will need to restore the power of the sanctuary and save the tarot empire.

A fantasy novel illustrating and interpreting the numbered tarot cards, from Ace to King, in a fascinating story format.

If you enjoyed “The Fool’s Journey Through The Tarot Major Arcana” then you will be delighted with Follin's next adventure. This is the first of the four tarot elemental (suit) novels by tarotist, astrologer, and psychotherapist Noel Eastwood.
Final-Cover-jpg-2Jan18-QuarterSize.jpg
Final-Cover-jpg-2Jan18-QuarterSize.jpg (358.04 KiB) Viewed 1274 times
Also in this series:
The Fool's Journey Through The Tarot Major Arcana - published
The Fool's Journey Through The Tarot Swords - on the laptop and in process now
The Fool's Journey Through The Tarot Cups - TBA - early 2018
The Fool's Journey Through The Tarot Wands - TBA - early 2018
Pem

Re: New book by Noel Eastwood - "The Fool's Journey through the Tarot Pentacles"

Post by Pem »

Dear Noel Eastwood

I see your enthusiasm, experience and knowledge in this mystical art.
I take this opportunity to wish you All Success in the launch of this publication !

Best Regards - PEM
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Gunjarika

Re: New book by Noel Eastwood - "The Fool's Journey through the Tarot Pentacles"

Post by Gunjarika »

Best wishes Noel !
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Thank you, Pem and Gunjarika, now that I have retired from my psychology practice I have time to write more books. I certainly appreciate your encouragement and support.