Engaged and need it broken

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

dilectus

Engaged and need it broken

Post by dilectus »

Sir, I am a female. Got engaged in an arranged match on 26 .12.17 , and marriage date has been set as 8.03.18. But now after talking to guy sometimes and most importantly my gut feeling, I want this engagement broken. I talked to my family but my concerns weren't paid heed to. I request you all to guide me with astrological point of view- should I marry this guy? I feel there is a huge difference in intellectual and maturity level.

Me- 23.06.90
Bikaner ,Rajasthan

Boy- 16-06-86
Jalandhar
Pem

Re: Engaged and need it broken

Post by Pem »

dilectus wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:39 pm Sir, I am a female. Got engaged in an arranged match on 26 .12.17 , and marriage date has been set as 8.03.18. But now after talking to guy sometimes and most importantly my gut feeling, I want this engagement broken. I talked to my family but my concerns weren't paid heed to. I request you all to guide me with astrological point of view- should I marry this guy? I feel there is a huge difference in intellectual and maturity level.

Me- 23.06.90
Bikaner ,Rajasthan

Boy- 16-06-86
Jalandhar
Hello dilectus

I do understand your position.
Try an be calm and confident at this moment.
I shall look into the compatibility aspect and advise.
Are both of you of same caste/culture/religion ?
Did parents do a compatibility check ?
Please give me a maximum of 2 days for reply.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
dilectus

Post by dilectus »

Sir,

We are of same caste/ religion etc.
I don't understand what do you mean by compatibility check. My parents did online Kundali Milan in which 36 gunas are matched on basis of Date of birth, time of birth and place of birth. It's an arranged match, and my family hasn't even been to their home. We have met once only with guy and his parents at a restaurant. But they have other extended family nearby my parental native place which is confirmed. Do let me know if you want any other details.
Thanks for your help.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello dilectus
Thank you for the answers.
Can I know both your professions ?
Compatibility check is not done by a superficial kundali milan internet program.
Here important checks are done on the Kutas, psychological support for
each other, etc which is overall and in detail.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
dilectus

Post by dilectus »

Pem wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:50 am Hello dilectus
Thank you for the answers.
Can I know both your professions ?
Compatibility check is not done by a superficial kundali milan internet program.
Here important checks are done on the Kutas, psychological support for
each other, etc which is overall and in detail.
Regards
Sir,
I am doing a clerical govt job. He is a ayurvedic doctor working as govt medical officer.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello dilectus
I have the following to tell you in my humble opinion according to the 2 given tobs :

I find that the male s chart is a good chart despite its own characteristics which will be
compatible with a suitable female s chart.

The main differences are 1. that that the elements of the 2 Rashi signs - air and earth - do not
mix well and could be disadvantageous in the long term. Girl in Gemini; Boy in Virgo, besides both
having the same ruler.
e.g. a virgo will not always go along with gemini s multitude of plans or scatterbrained ideas;
Virgo concentrates more on one point.

Second and most important point : The Rajju Kutas do not agree - and which the holy scriptures say is: Bad.

In the light of the above, I do not recommend this union.

I now ask you to get another 2 or 3 opinions before deciding on mine alone.
I hope your family will look at your evidence and reasons favourably in the interests of your future happiness.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello dilectus
I meant to also tell you :
When you seek other opinions:

Do NOT say that you want to have engagement broken; But,
Ask for a spousal compatibility check for the 2 TOBs.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
dilectus

Post by dilectus »

Sir,

Thank you for your kind help. My parents are interested in astrology, but I have never heard about rajju kuta. Will you pls explain it's significance? May be this will become my instrument in convincing my parents that this was z bad match.
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

Hi Dilectus !
By any mean getting 36/36 gun milan score is not possible with these two charts. Both these charts have Nadi dosh which is nullified as Nakshtras are different. Telling parents to get the compatibility check from any pandit may not work in favor of you as the major dosha (nadi dosh) has nullified. And pandits may convince them to proceed without any fear. A Positive approach is necessary for any successful relation. Marrying that person or not is completely your decision. If you are having such intuitions then talk to your parents on the practical parameters of life. Merely saying "maturity level is different" may not be understandable and convincing for them. Explain them exactly "what makes you feel so".
Your chart has such planetary combinations that makes you very much observant and very sensitive for whatever happens around you. Marital harmony will demand lots of efforts from your side. So carefully step in your married life. In my opinion It will be better to talk openly and more precisely with your parents.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
Pem

Post by Pem »

dilectus wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:15 am Sir,

Thank you for your kind help. My parents are interested in astrology, but I have never heard about rajju kuta. Will you pls explain it's significance? May be this will become my instrument in convincing my parents that this was z bad match.
Hello dilectus
I am so glad that your parents are interested in astrology.
Unfortunately, this is too much of a wide subject to explain and, I will require a day s workshop to educate one on this Topic..
Perhaps, you could Google it; or, ask them to go and consult other learned and seasoned astrologers who are well
versed in the synastry aspect of vedic astrology.
I have now concluded on this matter and wish you all the best.
If you have any future proposals I shall be happy to help you again.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**