Need urgent Suggestions and chart analysis for reviving from failed career phase

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

shiv_6060

Need urgent Suggestions and chart analysis for reviving from failed career phase

Post by shiv_6060 »

Respected Experts
I have been going through one of the worst phase of my life with failures and deteriorating graph in my failed career as well as Zero income/financial prospect ...... The same thing is happening with health/family issues and betrayal and separation in love affairs from a girl in the past but i will stick mainly to the career part.

I graduated in 2014 , Since then i have been in a job for only 1.5 years till 2015 end .... After that(2015 end to currently) - Random part time job/freelancing/meagre or nil income and investment/ALSO Inherited a chronic medical disease from ancestors which lead to wastage of money,skills and time in treatment .....Medical issue is under control since last 3 months ...... However no improvement at all in career or income side
I have however decided to prepare for government jobs since last 3 months and targeting civil services/forest services 2019/2020- IAS/IFA/IFoS/IPS which are very influential jobs ..... But things are still not cementing and lots of fluctuation in my wavering mind followed by fear and insecurities . My questions are :-

1> Is it right for me to prepare for influential govt jobs like IAS/IPS/IFoS/IFS Considering series of misfortune in past few years ? Do i have any such good planetary combination which will help me in getting such influential govt job ?

2> If not, then as per your expert analysis what should be a correct career path to make a successful financial position in my future ? Alternative career options i've included are MBA/Masters from Abroad/Looking for some random private job- but only after 2020 attempt of civil services in case i fail.

3> I am targeting for 2019/2020 attempts in UPSC .... However at that time Venus mahadasha- saturn antardasha will be going on so will it harm my career even more and lead to failure in succeeding any govt job related exam

I have no issues in hearing harsh or bad things related to my birth chart ..... I believe that understanding the real issues and faults of my chart and personality will help me in making a wise career decision

My details are :-
Date- 3rd January 1991
Time- 12:08 PM Afternoon
Place- Danapur, Bihar

Respected expert members ..... Kindly analyze my birth chart and give me suggestions on how to proceed to revive my failed career again.
Kindly reply
Thank you
shiv_6060

Re: Need urgent Suggestions and chart analysis for reviving from failed career phase

Post by shiv_6060 »

Respected Members

If possible kindly reply and analyze my chart ..... I am facing a really difficult time ...... Sorry for such a long post