Depression - Please assist

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

devi25

Depression - Please assist

Post by devi25 »

Hi All

I have suffered with depression on and off for most of my life. I was first diagnosed when I was in my teens, but it started long before that. I am going through another phase of depression for the past few months. I really don't know what to do. I have never found counseling helpful. Currently I drug myself on prescription meds everyday. I actually look forward to getting home everyday so that I can drug myself and sleep. I really can't seem to get myself out of this. I feel like I am sinking deeper and deeper into this everyday.

Durban,KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
12:48pm (noon)

Thanks,

Regards,

Devi
deepastro

Re: Depression - Please assist

Post by deepastro »

Hello,

Your asc is hemmed between two highly malefic planets Saturn and Rahu now this indicates lot of problem regarding health while growing up and even illusion or hallucination related problems, However silver lining is only benefics in kendra and moon aspecting asc from 7th which also shows thar your partner controls you.

Anyhow to chuck out negative influence, stop wearing blue and black colors and every No moon night in month throw water coconut in running water in evening.

Also there is some issue regarding father in your chart for sure which shows dip in self confidence for various reasons as well.

Hope this small snapshot helps.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
Pem

Post by Pem »

devi25 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:42 pm Hi All

I have suffered with depression on and off for most of my life. I was first diagnosed when I was in my teens, but it started long before that. I am going through another phase of depression for the past few months. I really don't know what to do. I have never found counseling helpful. Currently I drug myself on prescription meds everyday. I actually look forward to getting home everyday so that I can drug myself and sleep. I really can't seem to get myself out of this. I feel like I am sinking deeper and deeper into this everyday.

Durban,KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
12:48pm (noon)

Thanks,

Regards,

Devi
Hello Devi
Please answer the following for better assessment :
1. Are you male or female ?
2. Are you wearing any gemstones ?
3. What is your religious background ?
4. What are you doing at present for a living ?
5. Why do you think vedic astrology can help you?
6. What types of food/drink do you consume ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
devi25

Post by devi25 »

Hi Deepastro

Thank you for your response.

Ironically, black and blue are my favorite colours in terms of clothes, However, I will try to limit my use.

Yes, there are issues with my father.

Thanks again,
devi25

Post by devi25 »

Hi Pem

Thanks for your response, it is much appreciated.

Devi
[/quote]
Hello Devi
Please answer the following for better assessment :
1. Are you male or female ? - Female
2. Are you wearing any gemstones ? - I was advised to wear an emerald when i was a teenager. I sporadically wear this. I have liking for precious and semi precious stones in jewelry from a non astrological view. I tend to wear a lot of citrine and moonstone regularly.
3. What is your religious background ? - Practicing hindu.
4. What are you doing at present for a living ? - I am an analyst
5. Why do you think vedic astrology can help you? - Vedic astrology has helped me in the past with other issues and i feel like i have exhausted other options at this point.
6. What types of food/drink do you consume ? - I am vegeterian
Regards
[/quote]

Regards,

Devi
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Devi
Thank you for answers.
You are presently under Venus/Mars from Nov 2016 until this Dec end.
I am glad you are person with strong analytical powers.
The important planets in this chart are unable to give you through their
lack of energies and also being enemies to the lord of lagna - Saturn.

The malefic planets are : Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Rahu and Ketu. Moon is waning and is weak.
Important benefic Mercury is combust and so is Mars.
Mercury is Retrograde in the chart too and at present Mercury is also retrograde.

Overall, these above planets and lagna lord, Saturn, being placed in 12H need to be energised.
With due respect, I see no harm in you wearing black/dark blue colours. I see the reason why
Emerald was prescribed to strengthen combust Mercury. But with mantras(as per my post above)
most afflictions can be alleviated to a great degree if done seriously, to respective deities.

I do not think you can exhaust efforts of seeking help from the divine if done the proper way.

So you firstly, need to appease the planets: Sun/Moon, Jupiter, Rahu, Ketu, and Mars and you will be
in a better position with more light in your path.
Accept the shortcomings of parents, if there are any, and try to understand them.
This will also prepare you for the oncoming period of Venus/Rahu by January 2018.

If you believe and think that you can seriously do the spiritual remedial measures than please come back
for advice.
Also if you can seek the help of a Hindu temple priest in Durban it is useful.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
devi25

Post by devi25 »

Hi Pem

Thank you for your response. I appreciate it.

How does one appease the planets?

I believe that i could do remedial measures and would be most grateful for your advise and direction in this. I have no where else to turn for guidance on this. Priests in SA only recommend one thing which is 9 saturday prayer. It is the only remedy ever prescribed to everyone and anyone.

I agree when you say that you cannot exhaust efforts in seeking help from the divine in the proper way, but I am at a loss at what to in terms of prayer. I have immense faith in the lord, but feel like i have lost my grounding, with regards to my spirituality ( if that makes sense). I had started Ganesha puja every Wednesday in September, but stopped a few weeks ago.

This sounds a bit ridiculous, but i've even tried to research online vrats/prayers etc for depression. I am really suffering and can seem to get out of this phase.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Devi :
So you firstly, need to appease the functional malefic planets: Sun/Moon, Jupiter, Rahu, Ketu, and Mars and you will be
in a better position with more light in your health and life.

Please read in this same forum - first post - Mantras for Planets by Pem :
Pick the mantras recommended for the the recommended planets (malefics for this chart) and recite
the mantras each 3 times - daily. Make a small mandhir with a tealight,carefully in quiet place and
do before you leave to work, or last thing in the evening. print the pics and make the shrine.

Also include Lord Vishnu for Mercury, Maha Lakshmi for Venus and Lord Shani + Sri Hanuman in the altar
and pray to them with only one mantra. It is comprehensive cover for all 9 planets -
i.e. appeasing the malefics and strengthening the benefics.
If temple priest asks for your rashi nakshatra - its Ashlesha - which is usualy required for archanas.

A small tip : you will feel low in the waning Moon - like at THIS time of the cycle especially in the last week before
New Moon. You will then pick up with waxing of the Moon. So condition yourself to these and now that you are aware
be prepared to withstand this period of the Moon. Analyse and be prepared each month.

Its now time to get started with full force and faith and results will follow when deserved. Await your feedback.
No need for gemstones. Always try and help needy children in education with books,teaching voluntarily etc. Donate
green moon, ghee, sugar, white cloth, red flowers, rose water, yellow fruits, bananas, yellow gram, lentils, rice, from
time to time to deities and for feeding people.
Blessings !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
devi25

Post by devi25 »

Hi Pem

Thank you for your advice. May the Lord bless you for your assistance in my time of need. I will provide feedback in some time, eithier on this thread, or you can inbox me private contact details, which ever is more convenient to you.

I just need some clarity:
So you firstly, need to appease the functional malefic planets: Sun/Moon, Jupiter, Rahu, Ketu, and Mars and you will be
in a better position with more light in your health and life.
With regard to this i need to select the correct mantra relating to each plant.
Also include Lord Vishnu for Mercury, Maha Lakshmi for Venus and Lord Shani + Sri Hanuman in the altar
and pray to them with only one mantra. It is comprehensive cover for all 9 planets -
Which is this singular mantra?

Sorry for all the questions, I want to this correctly.

Thanks again
Pem

Post by Pem »

First 6 functional malefics - 3X EACH : Sun,Moon, Jupiter, Rahu, Ketu & Mars
Second group 1X EACH : - Mercury, Venus & Saturn
Plus for
Sri Hanuman : Hong Hanumate RudratMakay Hung Phat 1X
DAILY:
Light tealight
Prayers - not only asking but thank for what you ve got more than others - to deities;
Mantras to be recited to all deities
Play on CD or from internet, bajans for Lord Shiva(Mrytunjaya mantra) and, daily to different deities, one a day, to close.

The rest is self explanatory in topic classic Mantras for planets.
God Bless !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**