Father in Jail for false case

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

xyzabcdxyz23

Father in Jail for false case

Post by xyzabcdxyz23 »

In April 2017, a female filed a false rape case against my father. Later on we managed to get the call recordings of her asking for money from to take the case back and thot that the case would be sorted as it is a clear case of black mailing. In November 2017, my dad was arrested when he went there to give his statement. We filed a bail application on 24 November, 2017, with the order coming out today 2 December, 2017; and the application was rejected. We are in process to discuss the case with the lawyer for the bail (we have any ways incurred a huge amount of expense). Please help on what remedies can be done and when is it likely that he will be out. My mom is uncontrollable currently, and extremely depressed.

His date of birth
May 6, 1961
Place - Ratangarh, India
TOB - 1 am

He is Capricorn ascendant and Saturn is currently transiting the 12th house and Saturn mahadasha from Jan 2018....I am worried

My chart
23 November 1989
Place - Gauhati, Ass
Pem

Re: Father in Jail for false case

Post by Pem »

xyzabcdxyz23 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:22 am In April 2017, a female filed a false rape case against my father. Later on we managed to get the call recordings of her asking for money from to take the case back and thot that the case would be sorted as it is a clear case of black mailing. In November 2017, my dad was arrested when he went there to give his statement. We filed a bail application on 24 November, 2017, with the order coming out today 2 December, 2017; and the application was rejected. We are in process to discuss the case with the lawyer for the bail (we have any ways incurred a huge amount of expense). Please help on what remedies can be done and when is it likely that he will be out. My mom is uncontrollable currently, and extremely depressed.

His date of birth
May 6, 1961
Place - Ratangarh, India
TOB - 1 am

He is Capricorn ascendant and Saturn is currently transiting the 12th house and Saturn mahadasha from Jan 2018....I am worried

My chart
23 November 1989
Place - Gauhati, Ass
better :

Hello xyz
Can you please answer the follow to help assess better and advise :
1. how accurate are tob details; capricorn lagna is correct.
2. Is father living abroad or India at present ?
3. What spiritual rituals are done at present;
4. Is he wearing any gemstones ?

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
xyzabcdxyz23

Post by xyzabcdxyz23 »

Hello xyz
Can you please answer the follow to help assess better and advise :
1. how accurate are tob details; capricorn lagna is correct - they are accurate as such (with 10-15 mins window)
2. Is father living abroad or India at present ? India
3. What spiritual rituals are done at present; We are just currently offering prayers
4. Is he wearing any gemstones ? currently no, earlier before being imprisoned he was wearing ruby+white sapphire

Regards
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello xyz
From beginning September 2015 Jupiter/Rahu rule is not conducive which will
be finishing end January 2018. Now also is going through Sade Sati.
The most malefic planets for this chart are : Sun, Jupiter Moon, Rahu & Ketu.
Its good you him stoppped wearing the Ruby.

Prayers daily and poojas to the following will help alleviate afflictions at this time even though
there is the sade sate in force.
Sun and Moon : Lord Siva and Ma Parvathy
Lord Brihaspathi or Dhakshinamoorthy for Jupiter
Ma Dhurga for Rahu
Lord Ganesh for Ketu.

Pray daily and Worship to Lord Shani and specially Lord Hanuman - Sesame seed oil lamp pooja on Saturdays till sade sate is over.

Also small donations of milk, ghee, yellow lentils, black gram, orange flowers/ red cloth to temple when doing archanas/worship varying
from time to time weekly or when at least monthly when it permits you if you can afford.

His Rashi Nakahtra is Uttarashada required by priest for archanas in his name.
If you can get a medal of Dhurgaamma, Lord Shiva/Parvathy and medals of above deities - give it to him to keep on his person.

I hope this helps you
Blessings
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
deepastro

Post by deepastro »

January last week your father will be out do not worry, 8 pieces of 100gm lead throw in running water and coconut with water should be thrown in running water for regular 43 days regular every evening (When night and day meet) sandhya Kaal.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com