Career+Depression+remedy+gemstones

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

riteshmisra

Career+Depression+remedy+gemstones

Post by riteshmisra »

Hi Astrologer's

You guys are doing great work!!I have been lurking in the forums trying to learn astro. since a while.

Meanwhile I just wanted to know is their any astro remedies for depression,irritation.I have been suffering from depression since a long period like 5 yrs and am currently on meds and sleepig pills.These things have affected all spheres of my life.Just want to get rid of this.

how long will the bad phase continue? Any astro-remedies like gemstones and other remedies to pacify the planets ?

DOB: 11 Aug 1988
Time: 11:46 AM
Place :Cuttack,Odisha,India
Gunjarika

Re: Career+Depression+remedy+gemstones

Post by Gunjarika »

riteshmisra wrote:Hi Astrologer's

You guys are doing great work!!I have been lurking in the forums trying to learn astro. since a while.

Meanwhile I just wanted to know is their any astro remedies for depression,irritation.I have been suffering from depression since a long period like 5 yrs and am currently on meds and sleepig pills.These things have affected all spheres of my life.Just want to get rid of this.

how long will the bad phase continue? Any astro-remedies like gemstones and other remedies to pacify the planets ?

DOB: 11 Aug 1988
Time: 11:46 AM
Place :Cuttack,Odisha,India
Hi Ritesh !
You are going through Ketu mahadasha since 2013 and it will end in May 2020. Rahu Ketu axis is closely afflicting fifth house (ruling emotional health). Ketu gives detachment and this is what you are feeling. Strong Moon is the shield you have and Moon will not let you drown. Upcoming Venus mahadasha will make you feel much better.
Worshiping Mahadev, regular meditation and help old age needy people are the remedies that may help you.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com