upcoming rahu mahadasha !

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

ravichandra06

upcoming rahu mahadasha !

Post by ravichandra06 »

Hello Astrologers !

Since april 2016 i'm jobless ! I'm looking desperately looking for job but no success so far ! My mars mahadasha is going to end this year and rahu mahadasha is going to start in 2018 !
I'm scared of rahu dasha mahadasha due to its malefic nature ! should I tighten my seats belts for upcoming 18 years roller coaster ride ?? Can anyone give some insights on my future prospects! what happens if rahu is exalted in lagna chart 7th house and its sign lord is debilitated in d9 chart ??? will rahu give good results or bad results in upcoming mahadasha ??

DOB:10/11/1982
TOB:10:20
Place: proddatur(Andhra pradesh)

Thank you
regards
ravichandra
ravichandra06

Re: upcoming rahu mahadasha !

Post by ravichandra06 »

time of birth : 10:20 am
rajnish1

Post by rajnish1 »

Mr Ravichandra
You dont have to worry about rahu mahadasha as i he is not afflicting any house except mars in the chart. neither he is exalted nor you have to look into d9 chart which only complicates things further.
You are running through mars maha dasha which is afflicted by nodal axis. venus and jupiter are closely combust. this is the reason venus sub period in 2015 could not help.the current sub period of malefic 8th lord is not helpful as he closely afflicts 9th house.
transit nodes too will afflict your jupiter venus and sun in the next few weeks so that may not help.

the upcoming rahu mahadasha can be beneficial in that it will put you into contact with people because of its placement except that you have to be bit careful about your health, aggression,emotional health.

samudra rajnish
ravichandra06

Post by ravichandra06 »

Dear Rajnish !

Thank you very much for your valuable insights ! You mentioned that rahu is not exalted but many astrologers say that he will be in exalted position in gemini or taurus and comfortable in virgo and capricorn signs! I heard that rahu gives results of sign lord and planets aspecting him ! i'm confused with the placement of its sign lord debilitated in d9 chart ! Are you sure that this will not effect rahu's results in upcoming mahadasha ? Anyway, I have another question are there any good yogas in my horoscope and how would be my future prospects in terms of career and 7th house marital relationships ? I appreciate the insights from other astrologers too !

Thank you
Regards
Ravichandra
ravichandra06

Post by ravichandra06 »

Hi deepanshu !

Can you please tell me when can i get job and what holds for me in future ?? Your valuable insights will be appreciated !

Thank You
Kind Regards
Ravichandra