Will my mother be ok?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

sammy67

Will my mother be ok?

Post by sammy67 »

Hello friends,

My mother has a wound in her body. Doctors suspect it is breast cancer. Results will come this week but she will have an operation regardless of results as there is a wound in her body which needs to be removed.

As you can imagine my world has turned up side down.

A few facts about her:

1997- she got thyroid cancer but she recovered.
2016- she got a fracture in arm and leg but recovered after surgery.

Will my mum be ok? will she recover? she is running through jupiter MD, in 10th house, exalted in cancer. Can jupiter help her recover?

24th september 1966
8:20 AM
Chandigargh , Haryana.

My dad is manglik, my mum is non manglik, does my dad's horoscope have anything to do with her illness? worth looking at my dads horoscope or no need? theyve been happily married for 25 years and no issue.

Thank you in advance
Gunjarika

Re: Will my mother be ok?

Post by Gunjarika »

sammy67 wrote:Hello friends,

My mother has a wound in her body. Doctors suspect it is breast cancer. Results will come this week but she will have an operation regardless of results as there is a wound in her body which needs to be removed.

As you can imagine my world has turned up side down.

A few facts about her:

1997- she got thyroid cancer but she recovered.
2016- she got a fracture in arm and leg but recovered after surgery.

Will my mum be ok? will she recover? she is running through jupiter MD, in 10th house, exalted in cancer. Can jupiter help her recover?

24th september 1966
8:20 AM
Chandigargh , Haryana.

My dad is manglik, my mum is non manglik, does my dad's horoscope have anything to do with her illness? worth looking at my dads horoscope or no need? theyve been happily married for 25 years and no issue.

Thank you in advance
Hi Sammy !
Fourth lord Saturn is weak and badly placed in house of disease. Since this is Rahu's AD and Rahu is closely afflicting ascendant lord Venus. These planets are weak in divisional chart D6 too. I don't want to list out all the weak planets here but ya.. tough time ahead.
Take the treatment properly. It will be good if she can wear opal ring to strengthen Venus. Arrange Mahamritunjay anushthan at your home whenever possible (asap). Take care.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com