Husband's Job issues

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

pari

Husband's Job issues

Post by pari »

Dear Astrologers,

Request your insight on this:

Mu husband's date of birth is 9th July, 1985 and time of birth is 16:07 pm and place of birth is New Delhi.

We are in USA and my husband has not been able to find a new job after trying for several months. If he is unable to find any new job in next 2 days then because of visa, we have to go back in second week of Nov or earlier. Also, he is not sure if his current company will fire him once we reach back to India.

We have talked to several astrologers in the past and all said he will be spending his life abroad only.

Do you think he will be able to find any job in this period and we will continue foreign stay or we will be going back to India in Nov.

ALso, do you think he can go out of job as his current company is firing a lot of people in India and he is feeling insure because of it.

Regards,
Pari
Gunjarika

Re: Husband's Job issues

Post by Gunjarika »

pari wrote:Dear Astrologers,

Request your insight on this:

Mu husband's date of birth is 9th July, 1985 and time of birth is 16:07 pm and place of birth is New Delhi.

We are in USA and my husband has not been able to find a new job after trying for several months. If he is unable to find any new job in next 2 days then because of visa, we have to go back in second week of Nov or earlier. Also, he is not sure if his current company will fire him once we reach back to India.

We have talked to several astrologers in the past and all said he will be spending his life abroad only.

Do you think he will be able to find any job in this period and we will continue foreign stay or we will be going back to India in Nov.

ALso, do you think he can go out of job as his current company is firing a lot of people in India and he is feeling insure because of it.

Regards,
Pari
Hi Pari !
His chart is indicating change in location but it should be within the foreign land. Though Venus is severely afflicting malefic planet in his chart and currently Venus mahadasha is running but Mercury's sub-sub period seems promising. He need to strengthen Sun by wearing Ruby (5 carat) in copper ring in right hand ring finger. As Sun is the prime significator for profession and is badly placed in house of obstruction and is under close affliction of Mars (lord of disputes).
Avoid using red color in personal belongings and donate red food items/clothes/things/red coral on Tuesdays. Help needy women in best possible ways.
Never wear diamond and red coral.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
pari

Post by pari »

Thanks Gunjarika Maam. Do you see any location change in the next 1 month?
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

Do the said remedies and put your best efforts. Let's hope for the best !
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
pari

Post by pari »

Dear Gunjarika Maam,

My husband is unable to find the job in this period and now his company has told him to move back to India on Oct 14. He is trying if he can get an extension until end of this month; however, so far they haven't commented on that and he has been told to prepare himself for the move. Also, there is no chance of job change now.

I request you to please look into his chart and see, as per astrology, when is the move indicated? Also, will there be any job loss in next few months after we relocate to India?

Thanks
Pari
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

pari wrote:Dear Gunjarika Maam,

My husband is unable to find the job in this period and now his company has told him to move back to India on Oct 14. He is trying if he can get an extension until end of this month; however, so far they haven't commented on that and he has been told to prepare himself for the move. Also, there is no chance of job change now.

I request you to please look into his chart and see, as per astrology, when is the move indicated? Also, will there be any job loss in next few months after we relocate to India?

Thanks
Pari
Hi Pari !
You are having such a short period in hand to perform any remedies and to get their results! Rahu's sub period (till Jan. 2019) is going on that too in the main period of strongly malefic Venus. Rahu tends to give uncertainties. Oct. Nov. are going to be very tough as planets are weak in transit too. Your husband's chart indicates good chances for foreign land. Due to this tough period if you need to go back to home land. Don't worry these are ups and downs we have to face in life. Keep doing the said remedies as he has few very strong and well placed planets and few very weak and severely afflicted planets and that makes life like a roller coaster. All I can say is stay calm, have faith in yourself and God.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com