Plz help...no job

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

firefly

Plz help...no job

Post by firefly »

Hi

Please let me know when will i get good job. I am going through very bad period as my savings are almost zero now and i dont have job. Also please tell me if there is any foreign settlement chance as i have applied for canada immigration. My details are.:
Dob: 29th November, 1984
Pob: Karachi, Pakistan
Tob: 9:30 am

Regards
firefly

Re: Plz help...no job

Post by firefly »

Respected Members please reply. Getting interview calls but no offer. Will i ever get good job ?
firefly

Post by firefly »

Deepastro ji..Pem ji plz help..please
deepastro

Post by deepastro »

Hello Firefly,

Last time i had a look at your chart it was in June 2016 and i gave you some remedies to perform, Its the same remedial measures you have to do it again.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
firefly

Post by firefly »

Thanks Deepastro ji for the reply. I will do them.Do u see any job chances in coming months? Also please tell me if there is any foreign settlement seen in near future? Regards
firefly

Post by firefly »

Dear Pem ji...please help. U predicted july onwards i will have good opportunities. The whole month passed and i didnt get any offer. I am very depressed. Is there any chance of going abroad or i will find any good job in my country soon? It's getting difficult now to pay my son's school fees even. Everything looks dark. Please help and advise. Do u see any marriage in december as a proposal might come in september for marriage? Pls guide me. It is a request.
Regards
Pem

Post by Pem »

Quote:
Postby pem » 18 Apr 2016, 08:01

Hello firefly
It indicates that from November 2013 till July 2017 the going is and has not
been favourable. You cannot force things but temporarily take what comes
and bear up, until after July 2017 when opportunities will open up and
there could be pressure until end January 2017.
I have tried to show you your path and cannot do anything more to change it
and it is now up to to you to turn to the Supreme Power.
I shall now conclude.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=2870
pem

Hello firefly
At this time opportunities can open up and so try to take what you get, even work below
your skills/qualifications.
You are going through a difficult period of Jupiter/Moon - which rules your 8H which
is malefic for this chart and shows difficulties to mind/emotions, especially during this sub-period.
This period comes to an end on 13 September 2018.
I trust your dob details are accurate as otherwise dates can vary.
According to this chart : I cannot see any strong prospects of settling abroad.
If you believe in Hindu deities I would give you spiritual remedies for the present very difficult
malefic Moon sub period you are going through.
I hope this helps you not to be kept in anxiety but enables you to adapt to situations, until
better times come.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
firefly

Re: Pem ji Plz help...no job

Post by firefly »

Respected Pem,

Hope you are doing well. I have been onto this forum since long and you and other respected members have helped alot in my difficult times and i really appreciate that.

As you mentioned in your earlier post that by mid September my bad phase will end and after that i can expect some good things to happen in my life. I would like to know if there is really anything positive gonna happen soon?

As you mentioned my six months would be very difficult and you were 100 percent correct as i went through hell in those months. I tried settling abroad but lost my job and in return i had to pay off alot of amount for contract cancellation and other expenses abroad.

I am zero now financially. I dont know what to do as whatever step i try to take in my life in return i get a disappointing and devastating results. So i am now scared of taking up or hunting any job now as things become disastrous in the end.

My health is also badly affected cuz of alot of stress i had to take lately.

I would like to know what positive things can happen in my life in the near future regarding career and health.

Should i look for job or not? Also plz let me know if my health will be fine or not? Also if due to bettermrnt in stars if i can settle abtoad in near future or not?

Will apprecaite your response.

Regards