Husband's Career/Job and Health Issues

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

pari

Husband's Career/Job and Health Issues

Post by pari »

Respected astrologer,

My husband's birth details are given below:

July, 9th, 1985-----New Delhi, India----16:07 pm India time

Regarding health -- > For the last 1.4 years, he has been having several health issues and no doctor has been identify the issue. He has been facing issue with the eye, sudden high pulse and issue with stomach. Consulted some of the astrologers and they said there are minor health issues and nothing major. Please help on this. Are these issues serious and is there any major health concern?

Regarding Job, he is not happy with the job. We are currently in USA and his company is thinking of sending him back to India; however, it is not certain when. Our visa is until Nov this year and it can't be extended unless applied for Green card. His company will not apply for green card. So he is thinking changing the job; however, so far no luck. Can you please check if there is any job change for him in the near future. Also, if there is any change in location with USA or if there is any move back to India in the next 6 months.

Thanks so much in advance. I really appreciate you looking into it.
Pem

Re: Husband's Career/Job and Health Issues

Post by Pem »

[quote="pari"]Respected astrologer,

My husband's birth details are given below:

July, 9th, 1985-----New Delhi, India----16:07 pm India time

Regarding health -- > For the last 1.4 years, he has been having several health issues and no doctor has been identify the issue. He has been facing issue with the eye, sudden high pulse and issue with stomach. Consulted some of the astrologers and they said there are minor health issues and nothing major. Please help on this. Are these issues serious and is there any major health concern?

Regarding Job, he is not happy with the job. We are currently in USA and his company is thinking of sending him back to India; however, it is not certain when. Our visa is until Nov this year and it can't be extended unless applied for Green card. His company will not apply for green card. So he is thinking changing the job; however, so far no luck. Can you please check if there is any job change for him in the near future. Also, if there is any change in location with USA or if there is any move back to India in the next 6 months.
Hello pari
The best planets of this chart are weak and need to be boosted to give better vibrations.
and good health.
The present rulers : Venus and Rahu do not seem to be supportive till end March 2019.
You are advised to get spiritual remedial measures for alleviating difficulties which must
be performed by your husband.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
pari

Post by pari »

Thanks so much for replying. He had done some spiritual remedies in the past and is again starting chanting these days.

Kindly please check if you anticipate any change in job or location. Also, if there is any location change then will that be within US or will it be back to homeland?

Thanks so much again for looking into it.
pari

Post by pari »

Respected astrologers,

request you to please check and see if there is any job change for my husband?
Pem

Post by Pem »

pari wrote:Thanks so much for replying. He had done some spiritual remedies in the past and is again starting chanting these days.

Kindly please check if you anticipate any change in job or location. Also, if there is any location change then will that be within US or will it be back to homeland?

Thanks so much again for looking into it.
Hello pari
Please tell us how, when and what your husband is chanting at present - daily ?
This will enable guidance to be given to the correct deities for remedial action.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
pari

Post by pari »

He chants om rah rahave namah, om ketave namah 108 times daily. Also, aum namah shivay 108 times daily. Also, hanuman chalisa and aarti daily.
Pem

Post by Pem »

pari wrote:He chants om rah rahave namah, om ketave namah 108 times daily. Also, aum namah shivay 108 times daily. Also, hanuman chalisa and aarti daily.
Hello pari
The indications are looking good for foreign stay and can succeed after looking
at the pros and cons.
Chants are good excepting the need to do chants to MahaLakshmi Devi for Venus which
is a strong malefic for this chart caused in this MD period.
His rashi nak. is Ashlesha ruled by Mercury for which some worship to Lord Vishnu will also help
Hope this helps you
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
pari

Post by pari »

Thanks Pem. My husband's company has asked him to go back to India in second week of August. He is trying for a job change and so far he has not found any opportunity. Do you see any job change or moving back to India in the next 1 month period?
Pem

Post by Pem »

pari wrote:Thanks Pem. My husband's company has asked him to go back to India in second week of par
. He is trying for a job change and so far he has not found any opportunity. Do you see any job change or moving back to India in the next 1 month period?
Hello pari
Apologies, as I cast the chart with dob as 19th July and there it gives another picture.
Please tell me when he first came to the States for job and for how long a stay to enable me to assess better.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
pari

Post by pari »

No problem. Yes, he is July 9th born. He first came to US on Jan 1st, 2011 and went back to India on April 1st, 2012. Then he came back to US on Jan 19th, 2013 and have been staying in US since then. We got married on Apr 30th, 2013.

My DOB is Feb 7th, 1988 , 04:02 am and New Delhi, India in case that also helps.