Career analysis

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

avijeetr_1712

Career analysis

Post by avijeetr_1712 »

I want to know about my career and career prospects. I am having no job from Last March,2016. Right now I am applying for jobs in private sector and also preparing for Government exams.Will I qualify in the Government exams? I did MBA in finance from IIEST, Shibpur and also a Commerce graduate.I also have knowledge on computer.

I am not getting any job as per my qualification.

How will be the year 2017 in terms of career prospects as per my horoscope. I am suffering from health hazards like gastroenteritis problems, now under doctor treatment. Kindly comment on my career. Thanks in advance.

Name: Abhijit Roy,
TOB: 1:05 p.m.
DOB: 17th December, 1985
POB: Krishnanagar, West Bengal, India
Longitude:88:32 E, Latitude: 23:24N.
Gunjarika

Re: Career analysis

Post by Gunjarika »

avijeetr_1712 wrote:I want to know about my career and career prospects. I am having no job from Last March,2016. Right now I am applying for jobs in private sector and also preparing for Government exams.Will I qualify in the Government exams? I did MBA in finance from IIEST, Shibpur and also a Commerce graduate.I also have knowledge on computer.

How will be the year 2017 in terms of career prospects as per my horoscope. I am suffering from health hazards like gastroenteritis problems, now under doctor treatment. Kindly comment on my career. Thanks in advance.

hi Abhijit !
Your birth time need rectification. As within the 1 min. difference lagna is changing. At 1:05 you have Aries lagna and at 1:04 it is Pieces. How you find yourself...
as a person who is-
aggressive, energetic and restless, want to live on own terms and conditions.
or a day dreamer, flexible and adaptive.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
avijeetr_1712

Post by avijeetr_1712 »

Yes sir I am a little bit restless,energetic and aggressive minded. Absolutely want to live on my own terms and always think of big like a daydreamer.Please predict about my career and desired job.I am an Aries ascendant and my birth time is 1:05p.m.
Gunjarika wrote:
avijeetr_1712 wrote:I want to know about my career and career prospects. I am having no job from Last March,2016. Right now I am applying for jobs in private sector and also preparing for Government exams.Will I qualify in the Government exams? I did MBA in finance from IIEST, Shibpur and also a Commerce graduate.I also have knowledge on computer.

hi Abhijit !
Your birth time need rectification. As within the 1 min. difference lagna is changing. At 1:05 you have Aries lagna and at 1:04 it is Pieces. How you find yourself...
as a person who is-
aggressive, energetic and restless, want to live on own terms and conditions.
or a day dreamer, flexible and adaptive.
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

Abhijeet your Saturn main period is going on with Mercury sub period. And Mercury is very much trouble maker in your chart. This sub period will be over in Sep. 2019. You may need to travel for your job. During this period (mercury sub period) never try to get any benefit by unfair means. Your stars are indicating vulnerability for court cases. So be a law abiding person always.
Do some remedies for Mercury-
help needy students, feed green grass to cows, and avoid using dark green color.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
avijeetr_1712

Post by avijeetr_1712 »

Ok sir, but kindly tell me that can I get any Government related job in Saturn-Mercury dasha period? Can I wear Emerald, Yellow sapphire and Red Coral gems in addition to the remedies prescribed by you?Please reply. Thank you once again.
Gunjarika wrote:Abhijeet your Saturn main period is going on with Mercury sub period. And Mercury is very much trouble maker in your chart. This sub period will be over in Sep. 2019. You may need to travel for your job. During this period (mercury sub period) never try to get any benefit by unfair means. Your stars are indicating vulnerability for court cases. So be a law abiding person always.
Do some remedies for Mercury-
help needy students, feed green grass to cows, and avoid using dark green color.
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

[quote="avijeetr_1712"]Ok sir, but kindly tell me that can I get any Government related job in Saturn-Mercury dasha period? Can I wear Emerald, Yellow sapphire and Red Coral gems in addition to the remedies prescribed by you?Please reply. Thank you once again.

Your planets don't seem promising for government job. Emerald is clear NO as Mercury is malefic for you. You don't need to wear red coral and yellow sapphire although Mars and Jupiter are benefic. But it is not their weakness causing obstructions to your path. If you are wearing these gems, you can. There is no harm. But no need to purchase any of them. Instead your Sun is weak (1 degree) though Sun is well placed in house of fortune. Wearing Ruby may help you gaining more emotional stability.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
avijeetr_1712

Post by avijeetr_1712 »

Ok mam, but in which day should I wear the Ruby and in which metal ? Please tell me when I will get a desired job and good time period for career progress? Please reply. Thank you once again.
Gunjarika wrote:
avijeetr_1712 wrote:Ok sir, but kindly tell me that can I get any Government related job in Saturn-Mercury dasha period? Can I wear Emerald, Yellow sapphire and Red Coral gems in addition to the remedies prescribed by you?Please reply. Thank you once again.

Your planets don't seem promising for government job. Emerald is clear NO as Mercury is malefic for you. You don't need to wear red coral and yellow sapphire although Mars and Jupiter are benefic. But it is not their weakness causing obstructions to your path. If you are wearing these gems, you can. There is no harm. But no need to purchase any of them. Instead your Sun is weak (1 degree) though Sun is well placed in house of fortune. Wearing Ruby may help you gaining more emotional stability.
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

Time will turn bit favorable by July this year. Keep trying sincerely. 5 carat Ruby should be worn in copper ring in right hand ring finger. You can ask for muhurt and vidhi once you get your Ruby ring.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
avijeetr_1712

Post by avijeetr_1712 »

Ok first of all thank you very much for your valuable reply, but kindly tell me that can I wear Ruby in gold? and please tell the muhurt and vidhi for wearing the Ruby ring.
Gunjarika wrote:Time will turn bit favorable by July this year. Keep trying sincerely. 5 carat Ruby should be worn in copper ring in right hand ring finger. You can ask for muhurt and vidhi once you get your Ruby ring.
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

Ruby can go in gold as well. First get your ruby ring then ask for muhurt.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com