Help in understanding my vedic birth chart.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

whiterose

Help in understanding my vedic birth chart.

Post by whiterose »

Hello, I recently am faced with quite a major dilemma in dealing with vedic astrology and western astrology. I have been researching this astrological knowledge for 3 years, almost and found that I have difficulties majorly in choosing (should I phrase it as "choose"?) the field of astrology I wish to venture into. People kept telling me "it's your choice" but I found it hard because sometimes when I come across a trait (hot temper) I would associate it with Aries, but then I am also emotionally sensitive (so I was wondering isn't this a more Pisces thing?) Anyway, it's just a raging confusion I am facing now and I know I am ranting nonsense here, but I don't feel at peace with myself. My vedic astrological birth chart clearly shows I have Sun in Pisces, Moon in Cancer, Mercury in Pisces and Mars in Pisces...and while I am quite shocked that I see all water signs in my vedic chart, I also personally and subjectively felt that "are water signs weaker?" I don't know, and I wish to get clarity from this dilemma, because I want to see myself in the clearest light I could. I had people telling me how I should just make a decision and stick to it, but I couldn't deal with it, because my Moon in Cancer in the Ashlesha nakshatra keeps giving me negative connotations. And on top of that, I don't have enough funds to consult a Vedic astrologer. So if anyone could save me from this, please just do it. :(

You could calculate again if this above vedic chart is not accurate.
My birth details:
DOB: March 30 1996
Time: 7:18pm
Country & City: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I really thank anyone who could answer me with the vedic traits I possess as the dominant water sign....thank you from the heart.

whiterose
deepastro

Re: Help in understanding my vedic birth chart.

Post by deepastro »

Hello,

Lets first talk about your chart

Skin issues and Asthma troubles , Lack of management skills and stubborn attitude. Friction with mother and problems in that area, Always attracted towards natural medicines and herbs.
Too much of trust issues in relationships, You cannot get in to relationship and if you do then problem will happen. Some kind of medical problem in private parts of body.
16th June 2016 would have been troublesome period.
You will rise most among all of your Siblings and family cousins in terms of finance , You face must be attractive.
This is very good period in terms of money but take care regarding health.

Also some problem regarding ear must have happened last year.

Now regarding choosing between two parts, I don't know much about western astrology but in Vedic astrology you have reference books on each topic and its never ending try one at time.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
whiterose

Re: Help in understanding my vedic birth chart.

Post by whiterose »

Dear Deepa,

Hello and thank you for your reply. I am not sure whether how accurate you are in all those insights you provided, since I couldn't remember anything from the past periods. But I agree with trust issues, because I just freed myself from a toxic relationship. Anyway, I guess that's about it, I honestly want to trust Vedic, so what about some possible remedies on the issues you touched on?

thank you

whiterose