Second Marriage and Career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

firefly

Re: Second Marriage and Career

Post by firefly »

Thank you Deepastro for your reply. I would appreciate if u can mention what other matters are which are creating issues? I am very depressed because of my cousin brother's health. Do u see any comfort in this regard? Also i would like to mention that yesterday i have got a proposal and the boy is ready to get married in May, 2016. Do u think i should consider that proposal? And do u think my married life will be happy and successful? Thanks in advance
deepastro

Post by deepastro »

Your chart Indicates a Yog called Iswarmasa -Means someone who always speak truth, You speak truth despite of facing consequences, Your mother also would have been cheated by relatives or face some trouble after marriage. Sun with Ketu in 12th indicate some trouble with eyes and also problems too father but this combination is good for you as its creating dwhaj kirti yog usually for people who are somehow related in politics.

Your lagan is hemmed between two fiery planets Sun and Mars, Also Mars being 12L in 2nd indicate problem in family life, But its not that bad.

It would have also afflicted your eye, Teeth and way you speak is bit harsh for some people also your eating habit will be of non-veg more and spicy food.

Try becoming a veggy if you can that will cool down mars and Also starting from tuesday water banyan tree with water milk and honey mix for 43 days.It will help in stable married life, Accumulated wealth.
Visit religious places often , Take blessings of older people, donate religious books to people who read it.Jupiter in Lagna gives heavy body and specially after age 35 body starts expanding.Also Jupiter in lagna will give you innocent face,Egoistic attitude as you will never like if someone give advice to you.Plant 10 banana tree one on each thursday and try to give water to it so banana tree do not die.

Also other planetary combinations will make sure you have beautiful eyes and you will be younger in look that your age.Donate Camphor/Potatoes and yogurt in religious place or to someone poor and needy.

Hope This helps, regarding cousin i need to see his chart for that predicting his health, Also Match your chart properly before you say yes.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
firefly

Post by firefly »

Dear Deepastro, thanks a lot again for ur detailed analysis. I am glad u have mentioned a couple of things which are quite correct.

My father died when i was just 2 years old and my mom has suffered a lot due to our relatives. I will try to stick to ur remedies. Secondly u have mentioned correctly that i have beautiful eyes and i look much younger than my age. I will do proper due diligence before saying yes to the proposal as i don't want to rush and be in trouble again. My cousins details are:

DOB: 24th december, 1993 and tob is 3 pm. His pob is karachi, pakistan.

Would appreciate if u can give me some hope of his quick recovery. Regards
firefly

Post by firefly »

Dear Deepastro, i sent message to u along with my cousin's details. We are going through a very tough phase as his condition is very critical. Would appreciate if u can throw some light on his recovery. All we need is right now just a good news that he will recover soon. We can not think of something else. We are still very positive that he will recover soon. Regards
deepastro

Post by deepastro »

Hello,

I remembered and i asked you if he is suffering from any blood related issue and you replied he is suffering from Major thalesemia as that was i afraid of, You don't His lagan lord is combust and also low in shadbal, In chalit move to 8th house with sat aspecting lagan being strongest in shadbal.
Check you pm.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
firefly

Post by firefly »

Dear Deepsatro,

Referring my posts above, i would like to know when will i get a gud job? financially i m very weak now a days, if i wont find work, we wont be able to survive. Plz let me know if i will get job and when exactly?

Regards