Marraige is what i am waiting, help me

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

HOPE834

Marraige is what i am waiting, help me

Post by HOPE834 »

DOB: 25/07/1989
TIME: 10:10 PM
PLACE: MAVELIKARA, KERALA, INDIA
I want to know about my marraige. please help me to know about my marraige prospect, when will my marraige happen? and future wife.
THank you
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Marraige is what i am waiting, help me

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Your current age is around 32 years and the reason for the delay in marriage is because of Saturn in Sagittarius is aspecting Virgo. Your 7th House which is the primary house of marriage happens to fall in Virgo.

Secondly Moon which is in Aries sign and Ashwini nakshatra happens to be in sub division of Saturn... these all are causing a dosha called Punarphoo which delays the event...

Mercury which has become the 7th Cuspal Sublord is in its own star(ashlesha) is strong significator of 7th house indicating marriage. This would happen during the months Between Jan to March 2023... all the best and keeps us update.

*** Marriage depends on socio economic factors so it's futile to predict looks/status etc of the spouse...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

You have 4 sectors occupied by Mercury in your D/3, D/9, D/30 divisional charts which tend to give eccentricity.

Leave this matter for your elders which will be helpful.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Hopes in first four months of 2022
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
HOPE834

Post by HOPE834 »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:29 am Your current age is around 32 years and the reason for the delay in marriage is because of Saturn in Sagittarius is aspecting Virgo. Your 7th House which is the primary house of marriage happens to fall in Virgo.

Secondly Moon which is in Aries sign and Ashwini nakshatra happens to be in sub division of Saturn... these all are causing a dosha called Punarphoo which delays the event...

Mercury which has become the 7th Cuspal Sublord is in its own star(ashlesha) is strong significator of 7th house indicating marriage. This would happen during the months Between Jan to March 2023... all the best and keeps us update.

*** Marriage depends on socio economic factors so it's futile to predict looks/status etc of the spouse...
Thank you for your insight.
HOPE834

Post by HOPE834 »

Hamid wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:57 am You have 4 sectors occupied by Mercury in your D/3, D/9, D/30 divisional charts which tend to give eccentricity.

Leave this matter for your elders which will be helpful.
Ye sir i am not for a love marriage or stuff. I would like to get into an arrange marriage with the blessings of my parents.
Thank you for the reply
HOPE834

Post by HOPE834 »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:29 am Your current age is around 32 years and the reason for the delay in marriage is because of Saturn in Sagittarius is aspecting Virgo. Your 7th House which is the primary house of marriage happens to fall in Virgo.

Sir,
I have a doubt. You mentioned about punarphoo dosha. I have been in a relationship for almost 8 years. But we broke up and it didn't fall into place. It's now almost 2 years after the break up.
Now I am interested in a arranged marriage.
So my question is, is that punarpho dosha the reason for my relationship to break?
If so will that dosha haunt me?
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Hope
There is an opportune time from October 2022 to March 2024.
Keep in mind that the Karaka, Venus is harmed, poorly placed; and also the
house of Marriage by a strong aspect from Saturn.
All these cause obstacles and delays and difficulties in culmination of marriage
even though you had an encounter that lasted long.
You can find your own or arrange but cannot run away from the obstacles.
However, you may appease the obstructing planets and alleviate the harmful
vibrations on house of marriage till the unfavourable time is finished.
Your saviour will be in the sub period of Mercury which is decently placed.
So be patient and ask for spiritual help and guidance for fulfilment of your desire.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
HOPE834

Post by HOPE834 »

Pem wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:02 pm Hello Hope
There is an opportune time from October 2022 to March 2024.
Keep in mind that the Karaka, Venus is harmed, poorly placed; and also the
house of Marriage by a strong aspect from Saturn.
All these cause obstacles and delays and difficulties in culmination of marriage
even though you had an encounter that lasted long.
You can find your own or arrange but cannot run away from the obstacles.
However, you may appease the obstructing planets and alleviate the harmful
vibrations on house of marriage till the unfavourable time is finished.
Your saviour will be in the sub period of Mercury which is decently placed.
So be patient and ask for spiritual help and guidance for fulfilment of your desire.
Regards
Thannk you sir for your insight
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Marriage is delayed (which is obvious) and not denied completely. Please be informed of the significant foot-print of Ketu and his undeniable influence, as evident in the birth-chart. Apart from what has already been shared as possible reasons, I'm inclined to think Ketu (other than unfavorable Dasha/Bhukti) have contributed to the delay.

Please consider propitiating Ketu (assuming your faith and religious beliefs permit), by offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. It would also help if you were to read/chant/hear Magha Mantra.

Take care...