RAHU MAHADASHA

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

the_gusty_winds

RAHU MAHADASHA

Post by the_gusty_winds »

Namaskar,

I recently came to know I am running through RAHU MAHADASHA , since it started a few years ago I have been facing turbulent changes in life. I don't want to sound pessimistic but it has rocked stability of my life and everything is uncertain. How should I approach it, what can I do in general to grow as a person meanwhile learning the lessons of this Dasha.

Please guide ๐Ÿ™

DOB - 20.07.97
PLACE - chandigarh
Time - between 7.40 to 7.44 am

Thank you ๐Ÿ™
Pem

Re: RAHU MAHADASHA

Post by Pem »

Hello gtw
Can you list some of the notable changes ?
What is your religious faith and are you religious ?
Do you think you can fight life with your own might or
do you think there are invisible divine forces that could
help you - have you ever thought of it ?
Are you wearing any gemstones ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
the_gusty_winds

Pem wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:34 pm Hello gtw
Can you list some of the notable changes ?
What is your religious faith and are you religious ?
Do you think you can fight life with your own might or
do you think there are invisible divine forces that could
help you - have you ever thought of it ?
Are you wearing any gemstones ?
Regards

Namaskar PEM sir,
Thank you for replying.
Yes, I have observed key changes, I have become more aggressive and loose temper which is very opposite to my core nature, I have always been patient and calm. Secondly, I often make hasty decisions and become impulsive , often don't think before speaking and most notably trust wrong people even when I have a faint voice inside my mind saying don't go that way, there is always two option scheme in my mind, I can't take proper timely decisions. It feels like my wisdom and intelligence is all drained. inshort I feel like a deer running in desert impulsively here and there in search of water only to find he has been seeing a mirage. To counter this I mostly talk to my mother and rely heavily on her advice, I have been praying to vasudev since I was a child, I have a very strong faith in him, I belong to a hindu brahmin family. I even started meditation but experienced weird incidences so I am trying to find a guru . lately I came to know that I am running through rahu mahadasha and read very negative comments about it. I do understand there is a lesson for me in this, so I don't want to be pessimistic about it but I have to sort this out to gain stability and control, since past 1 month things are a bit stable, I have been trying hard to develop on spiritual level but I am skeptical of all that I read and heard.

I do wear pearls because I like them and I was told to wear pukhraj in left index finger. Nothing other than this.

Please guide me sir, how do I gain stability and clarity of mind ?
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Your time of birth is on the borderline between cancer n leo therefore you need to get your time rectification done.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Marriage n children not the happy side of your horoscope.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
the_gusty_winds

Hamid wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:41 am Marriage n children not the happy side of your horoscope.
Namaskar sir,
Thank you for replying and guidance ๐Ÿ™
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello GTW
Current the period running according to given tob is Rahu/Jupiter
They are both not favourable and many during unfavourable period of
Rahu are sadi to be running around like headless chickens. So it is no surprise.

But it can be calmed by praying to Ma Dhurga; doing temple worship on Saturdays;
I have heard and read about rearing and giving love to a pet cat in your home.

Keep also your thoughts words and deeds as clean as possible and be honest in all dealings.

Your Rahu period will run till : September 2035. followed on by Jupiter MD for which you must
also take divine protection from now.

So the two important deities are : Ma Dhurga; Lord Brihaspathi; and when at temple do also
the Navagraha Pooja to appease the rest of intermittent planets ruling in the MD.
With your honesty and devotion you should reap the benefits and see the difference of calmness in
your soul.
I await your feedback in about three months after your immediate attention to take control, faithfully.

Hope this helps you.
Regards
ps: Your Rasi Nakshatra is : Uttarashada required by the temple priest for Archanas; take also small donations
and do the mantras assigned in my link below my signature. 9 times for each of the above deities, daily with diya.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
the_gusty_winds

Pem wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:41 pm Hello GTW
Current the period running according to given tob is Rahu/Jupiter
They are both not favourable and many during unfavourable period of
Rahu are sadi to be running around like headless chickens. So it is no surprise.

But it can be calmed by praying to Ma Dhurga; doing temple worship on Saturdays;
I have heard and read about rearing and giving love to a pet cat in your home.

Keep also your thoughts words and deeds as clean as possible and be honest in all dealings.

Your Rahu period will run till : September 2035. followed on by Jupiter MD for which you must
also take divine protection from now.

So the two important deities are : Ma Dhurga; Lord Brihaspathi; and when at temple do also
the Navagraha Pooja to appease the rest of intermittent planets ruling in the MD.
With your honesty and devotion you should reap the benefits and see the difference of calmness in
your soul.
I await your feedback in about three months after your immediate attention to take control, faithfully.

Hope this helps you.
Regards
ps: Your Rasi Nakshatra is : Uttarashada required by the temple priest for Archanas; take also small donations
and do the mantras assigned in my link below my signature. 9 times for each of the above deities, daily with diya.

Namaskar PEM sir,

Thank you very much for giving an in depth insight into rahu mahadasha.
Sir, since my childhood I have been praying to lord krishna and I am blessed to be able to pray to him. The more I pray the better I feel, even during past 2 months or so, I have increased the frequency which has calmed me down to quite an extent.
Things were going haywire as I described earlier, lately I even started having recurrent accidents and some unexplainable skin issues.So,I suspected something beyond my ability is going on and got to know I am running through Rahu mahadasha.
It's very relieving to know from you these things are common. Now that I am aware of issue because of your guidance I will be able to improve and make things better.
I will do as told by you sir and return with a positive reply soon.

Shubh navratri to you and your family. May Maa Durga bless you.
Thank you very much.
Regards ๐Ÿ™
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello GTW
I need to tell you this :
Worshipping Lord Krishna is very important but that is on a higher
spiritual realm.
For earthly realm you need to follow the deities I have given you.
Study more on the heirarchy of the divine powers and areas of their function.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
the_gusty_winds

Pem wrote: โ†‘Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:49 am Hello GTW
I need to tell you this :
Worshipping Lord Krishna is very important but that is on a higher
spiritual realm.
For earthly realm you need to follow the deities I have given you.
Study more on the heirarchy of the divine powers and areas of their function.
Regards
Namaskar PEM sir,

Firstly thank you for guiding me. Your reply took me by surprise, even my parents who are the closest to me don't know this matter as such.
I did research the concept of hierarchy as you guided , I will try my best to follow up with utmost devotion and sacred consciousness.

I am very thankful to you for taking out time to answer my query and guiding me.

Thank you very much sir.
Shubh Navratri ๐Ÿ™