Will I be able to renounce the world in this life

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

kaalastro

Re: Will I be able to renounce the world in this life

Post by kaalastro »

There is strong inclination toward spirituality and occult
after the age of 24 would have started to propitiate goddess , fierce goddess.
yes the chart shows that the person is spiritual
but final emancipation is now what i see.
will definitely go to higher realm.
To unlock your karma , There is huge fight over land matters in the ancestors over which some person called out a deity and left the family, a man in a person has gone through unnatural death (could be murdered and burried in ground)...because of which family deity got polluted....When these karmas will get over everything will run smooth...At the age of 45 you will find a guru who will help you with that....
Meetu

Post by Meetu »

Thank you so much for your help. Is it my past life pending karma. What shall I do in this life to correct this. I'm already running markesh dasha. I'm Aries ascendant and currently running Saturn MD and Venus antardasha. Just completed my Ketu antardasha and had to remove my gallbladder due to multiple stones formed by cholesterol. Already operated 3 times till this age and my uncle who is also an astrologer told me that I will develop cancer and die before 2032 . Saturn dasha will be my last dasha. That's why I want to renounce the world so that I can do something for the development of my soul.
Thanks a lot once again
kaalastro

Post by kaalastro »

find some guru.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Following Particulars were used in preparing n interpreting the chart.

Date Of Birth: 22 August 1984.
Time: 22:03 Pm
Lat: 27 degree 11 min
Long: 78 degree 00 min.
AScendant: Aries 14 degree 24 min
Ayanamsa Used: 22:45:16

1.The asc lord mars placed in the 8th house [debilitated] with ketu....aspecting the 2nd house of family by 7th sight.

2.You have a strong 3rd house well supported by other planets in astakavarga,this 3rd house is also your moon ascendant in ardra nakshatra which rules over destruction n storms.this is strong for your 9th and 12th house as per its strength in bindus.Moon is placed 12th from its own house.Malefically aspected by jupiter.This makes you an intense dreamer and imaginative thinker.

3.Your question relates to your 12th house its lord is placed in the 9th house and is aspected by saturn by third sight,this saturn is lord of your 10th and 11th house.Your denunciation desire will not take shape in young age.Your worldly commitments are a hurdle in it.

4.Your present feeling became intense since March 2019 and will remain so till mid 2022 then subsiding[not finishing]gradually to resurface strongly in 2029.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Please disregard the word"DEBILITATED" in first line.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Meetu

Post by Meetu »

Thank you Hamid for your time and help.