Which is it:Aries or taurus ascendant?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Pem, TarunKant, deepastro

Shivamtyagi
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 11:21 am
Contact:

Re: Which is it:Aries or taurus ascendant?

Post by Shivamtyagi » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:45 pm

Hamid wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:35 pm
Please use your mobile n give exact latitude n longitude of your spot of birth on earth, that will be of great help
26°17'22"N 73°2'51"E
This is the coordinate I found.
I was born in military hospital in jodhpur cantt area. You can also check it yourself for reconfirmation.

LR29
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:49 pm
Location: Essex,UK
Contact:

Re: Which is it:Aries or taurus ascendant?

Post by LR29 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:58 pm

Good morning.

Thank you for the clarification as according to my opinion it brightens things up.I've verified the part of my inaccuracy which occurred due to different reasons and I also have to write that there's is a tendency captured in your chart which according to my understanding supports additionally my view regarding your Lagna.

Let me mention first that if you choose to consider Vrishabha as your Lagna then it will work for you as it would be.It's your right to follow what speaks better to your logic and reasoning.If it comes to me I don't have to prove to the world that I'm right and instead prefer to let people form their own independent opinions and trust their own and inner intelligence.

I saw your sentences describing the ongoing situation of your Mother and accompanying circumstances,so I decided to focus on seeing these important facts from your own horoscope as Mesha Lagna and obviously without violating the right to privacy.

The 4th from Mesha which is Kataka becomes your Mother and it's also the house responsible for your happiness and education or vidya,etc.

Count 3 from Kataka and it becomes Kanya or the 3rd house responsible for your Mother's siblings.Kanya=6

Count 8th,11th,12th from Kataka,so we've got 8th-Kumbha with Sukra and Budha,11th-Vrishabha and 12th-Mithuna.

Why I was talking about elder sister(making a mistake as it should be elder brother)?

12th-Mithuna indicates loss,11th-elder brother or sister(I took Vrishabha-feminine sign and omitted the fact it's placed in masculine Kumbha),both rulers found in the 8th-Kumbha.

Why I asked if your Mother worked or remained a housewife.Take 4th from Kataka and it becomes Thula-home environment with Chandra denoting your Mother.

Opposite to the 4th-Thula you've got 10th-Karma Bhava-Mesha of "career"of your Mother,activity/occupation doing for gaining her livelihood.

You've got Guru there ruler of 6th and 9th from Kataka associated with education and teaching but also 2 malefics Sani and Kuja which are disturbing,blocking,creating problems and obstacles,breaking order in the career,etc.

Return to the Kataka and you've got another inauspicious planet there-Rahu creating disturbance,darkness,turbulence and trouble to the body and physical strength.

I suppose you're that child denoted by Kuja(Caesarean birth)as the ruler of the 5th from Kataka and found in Karma Bhava of your Mother.

Return once again to Sani as the lord of 7th and 8th and found in the 10th of your Mother.It has to create a lot of difficulty in the career/occupational activity as the lord of the 8th.Sani is also known as Karaka of disease and you've got Guru as the 6th in addition to it in the 10th of your Mother.

Look at gains of your Mother ruled by the lord of 11th from Kataka-Sukra owning Vrishabha and with the ruler of 12th-Mithuna-Budha-loss,expenditure found in the 8th house of your Mother -Kumbha from Kataka.It reveals lack of gains,difficulty and obstacles with earning money,circumstances preventing earning for livelihood,etc.

Why then you're overwhelmed by laziness?

Look at Rahu in the 4th from your Lagna as Mesha.4th is the house of education and Rahu disturbs it as prefers to feel comfortable,doing what it wants or nothing particular for instance.

Take into consideration Sani in the 1st in Mesha.Sani is the main karaka for laziness and if we read classic writers/astrologers they tell us at the very beginning about it.

These are main forces you need to battle with and overcome.

Take the 5th from Mesha-Simha and Ravi responsible for your own intelligence as the lord of the 5th and found in 12th in Meena.It tells about the same meaning the tendency to fall into laziness.You need to sort it out with all due respect.Don't think I criticize you ! Not at all,I'm just trying to share what I can see from my perspective in order to support you as best as I can.

Why do you feel confusion and experience something described as crisis of identity?
Because Guru as the lord of the 12th is found in the Lagna,so you need to be aware of it.It certainly brings the effect of confusion and problems with finding your own true identity and Ravi as the 5th in 12th tells the same but you've got Mars as the Lagna lord there,so it helps to overcome difficulties.

Now I can see that you'd go to do business in the future.It is shown by the Lord of the 10th-Sani found in navamsa of Sukra along with Chandra.

Kindly,reflect on what I've written and take it into appropriate consideration.

Regards.

LR29
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:49 pm
Location: Essex,UK
Contact:

Re: Which is it:Aries or taurus ascendant?

Post by LR29 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:00 am

The one more and last thing regarding your stomach ailment - typhoid during Rahu-Chandra Md/Ad

The stomach or belly is represented by the 5th house as well as Ravi.

Taking Mesha as Lagna it is shown as Ravi as the lord of the 5th found in the 12th and what's the most important found in the 6th from Chandra who was the lord of AD.

On the other hand Chandra as the lord of AD is found 8th from Ravi and that's how we see good and bad results appearing in the MD/AD of the respective planet.

Rahu didn't have anything to do with your illness as posited well from Chandra and Ravi.

The same with moving the house.You and your family moved to the new house during Rahu/Ravi Md/Ad as Ravi being found 9th from Rahu and Rahu 5th from Ravi.Rahu itself in the 4th was indicating the change of the residency.

Not during Rahu/Suk Md/Ad as Sukra was found 8th from Rahu and Rahu 6th from Sukra.So it had to be troublesome period.

Shivamtyagi
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 11:21 am
Contact:

Re: Which is it:Aries or taurus ascendant?

Post by Shivamtyagi » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:02 am

LR29 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:58 pm
Good morning.

Thank you for the clarification as according to my opinion it brightens things up.I've verified the part of my inaccuracy which occurred due to different reasons and I also have to write that there's is a tendency captured in your chart which according to my understanding supports additionally my view regarding your Lagna.

Let me mention first that if you choose to consider Vrishabha as your Lagna then it will work for you as it would be.It's your right to follow what speaks better to your logic and reasoning.If it comes to me I don't have to prove to the world that I'm right and instead prefer to let people form their own independent opinions and trust their own and inner intelligence.

I saw your sentences describing the ongoing situation of your Mother and accompanying circumstances,so I decided to focus on seeing these important facts from your own horoscope as Mesha Lagna and obviously without violating the right to privacy.

The 4th from Mesha which is Kataka becomes your Mother and it's also the house responsible for your happiness and education or vidya,etc.

Count 3 from Kataka and it becomes Kanya or the 3rd house responsible for your Mother's siblings.Kanya=6

Count 8th,11th,12th from Kataka,so we've got 8th-Kumbha with Sukra and Budha,11th-Vrishabha and 12th-Mithuna.

Why I was talking about elder sister(making a mistake as it should be elder brother)?

12th-Mithuna indicates loss,11th-elder brother or sister(I took Vrishabha-feminine sign and omitted the fact it's placed in masculine Kumbha),both rulers found in the 8th-Kumbha.

Why I asked if your Mother worked or remained a housewife.Take 4th from Kataka and it becomes Thula-home environment with Chandra denoting your Mother.

Opposite to the 4th-Thula you've got 10th-Karma Bhava-Mesha of "career"of your Mother,activity/occupation doing for gaining her livelihood.

You've got Guru there ruler of 6th and 9th from Kataka associated with education and teaching but also 2 malefics Sani and Kuja which are disturbing,blocking,creating problems and obstacles,breaking order in the career,etc.

Return to the Kataka and you've got another inauspicious planet there-Rahu creating disturbance,darkness,turbulence and trouble to the body and physical strength.

I suppose you're that child denoted by Kuja(Caesarean birth)as the ruler of the 5th from Kataka and found in Karma Bhava of your Mother.

Return once again to Sani as the lord of 7th and 8th and found in the 10th of your Mother.It has to create a lot of difficulty in the career/occupational activity as the lord of the 8th.Sani is also known as Karaka of disease and you've got Guru as the 6th in addition to it in the 10th of your Mother.

Look at gains of your Mother ruled by the lord of 11th from Kataka-Sukra owning Vrishabha and with the ruler of 12th-Mithuna-Budha-loss,expenditure found in the 8th house of your Mother -Kumbha from Kataka.It reveals lack of gains,difficulty and obstacles with earning money,circumstances preventing earning for livelihood,etc.

Why then you're overwhelmed by laziness?

Look at Rahu in the 4th from your Lagna as Mesha.4th is the house of education and Rahu disturbs it as prefers to feel comfortable,doing what it wants or nothing particular for instance.

Take into consideration Sani in the 1st in Mesha.Sani is the main karaka for laziness and if we read classic writers/astrologers they tell us at the very beginning about it.

These are main forces you need to battle with and overcome.

Take the 5th from Mesha-Simha and Ravi responsible for your own intelligence as the lord of the 5th and found in 12th in Meena.It tells about the same meaning the tendency to fall into laziness.You need to sort it out with all due respect.Don't think I criticize you ! Not at all,I'm just trying to share what I can see from my perspective in order to support you as best as I can.

Why do you feel confusion and experience something described as crisis of identity?
Because Guru as the lord of the 12th is found in the Lagna,so you need to be aware of it.It certainly brings the effect of confusion and problems with finding your own true identity and Ravi as the 5th in 12th tells the same but you've got Mars as the Lagna lord there,so it helps to overcome difficulties.

Now I can see that you'd go to do business in the future.It is shown by the Lord of the 10th-Sani found in navamsa of Sukra along with Chandra.

Kindly,reflect on what I've written and take it into appropriate consideration.

Regards.
I am not sure what to say.
I've had people explain the same things about my mother's health through my taurus asc chart. And about my laziness some say it comes from satuen and moon and aspects on moon and I'm not an astrologer so I'm just confused as both charts tell the same thing. My illness was simply explained by my moon in 6th too. In the last months of rahu moon i was joyless and hopeless amd weak and everything. Since my mars dasha has started, i have started going to yog centre (isolated places 12th house) and it very much explained my taurus asc and i also love playing and listening music and play some piano too. And have this thing for accuracy and quality (i love headphones and buy the best quality headphones after a lot of research which are very far from my budget but i get money from here and there and don't like Mediocre quality, say i have high taste) and this was all before i even knew about my chart.
Fun fact-i started listening to music in 2016..before that i knew nothing about music or singers and now i know more about it than people around me.
Maybe it will help if some previous dasha could be assessed.
I really don't know how to judge. I posted my photo too but i guess that wasn't enough for determination of my asc.
I can provide data about my precious dasha that may help everybody determine my asc.

Hamid
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:08 am
Location: Calgary,Canada
Contact:

Re: Which is it:Aries or taurus ascendant?

Post by Hamid » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:16 am

I casted your horoscope using the following data:

Date 22 March 2000
Time: 9:25:19
Lat: 26 degree 17 min.
Long: 73 degree 3 min
Ayanamsa: 22:58:30 [less than true lahri,this is according to the teachings of my Guru]
AScendant:0 degree 54 min Taurus.

Represents a personility who is very neat n clean and has very high artistic views.
Knowledge n memory......average.
Wisdom n brilliancy........good
Daring n risk taking attitude...average
Diplomacy.....average
Emotions.....below average.
fondness of authority...below average

LR29
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:49 pm
Location: Essex,UK
Contact:

Re: Which is it:Aries or taurus ascendant?

Post by LR29 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:31 am

Good evening

I understand and obviously don't expect you to agree with me.

From our side - mine and people considering your Lagna as Vrishabha - we don't have any doubts but I shouldn't talk on behalf of others truly.

I base my opinion on methods applied and observation of your chart.So,I don't write or say anything blindly or strictly from myself by applying methods invented by me.I follow what I should and as any different astrologer would do and these are rules given by Maharishis.There's a great habit among classic writers/astrologers.None of them claims originality and they simply say that they only communicate what was given by sages.
I can only encourage you to follow what suits you best and if it comes to me I remain calmly but firmly with my point of view regarding your Lagna.
I think we've got enough evidence.

I'll show you these things regarding yoga,music,etc.from a different standpoint.

5th house stands for reciting mantras,practicing yoga or being involved in other spiritual practice among others,etc.
From Mesha it's Simha and its Lord Ravi in the 12th stands for the same.Ravi by classics is representation of Lord Shiva -the master of yogis.

Inclination towards music is related to the 4th house and apart from that to Chandra and Sukra which get Digbala-directional strength in the 4th.So,Rahu in 4th and Chandra in 7th aspecting Lagna.Lagna Lord aspecting Rahu.You can see it may be explained well concerning Mesha Lagna too.

Ears and headphones - Ears are represented mainly by the 3rd house.2nd house is related to the disorder/illness to ears.Right ear belongs to the 3rd house and the left to the 11th.

Your illness wasn't properly explained.If we take Vrishabha Lagna then Chandra rules 3rd which is responsible for neck and chest and arms and ears as well.Chandra as karaka is responsible for blood,mind,heart,etc.
From Vrishabha it should be explained as Budha-lord of the 5th responsible for stomach in conjunction with sukra the lord of the 6th in the 10th if so.

Some time ago I lost my left earring,so I prepared Prasna to check the accuracy regarding to the all details:direction,etc. as I had an idea where I could find it without using Prasna.Anyway,Prasna worked with 100% accuracy,Chandra was with Sukra-representing bedrooms in the 11th house showing query regarding left earring and absolutely correct direction as I even used compass for empirical purpose.

Regards.

Shivamtyagi
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 11:21 am
Contact:

Re: Which is it:Aries or taurus ascendant?

Post by Shivamtyagi » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:44 am

Hamid wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:16 am
I casted your horoscope using the following data:

Date 22 March 2000
Time: 9:25:19
Lat: 26 degree 17 min.
Long: 73 degree 3 min
Ayanamsa: 22:58:30 [less than true lahri,this is according to the teachings of my Guru]
AScendant:0 degree 54 min Taurus.

Represents a personility who is very neat n clean and has very high artistic views.
Knowledge n memory......average.
Wisdom n brilliancy........good
Daring n risk taking attitude...average
Diplomacy.....average
Emotions.....below average.
fondness of authority...below average
Memory for now is average but i have been noticing sone improvements through yoga and I'm soon going to learn some techniques that will surely enhance my memory a lot.
Knowledge i should say i have. Not just average but more than that.
Wisdom i can't judge.
Diplomacy is not that much for now but I'm learning a lot these days.
Risk taking I'm not sure and guess we'll know in later life.
Emotions are a problem for me.
And yes I'm not that fond of authority unless i respect them i don't necessarily follow instructions.

Thank you.

Shivamtyagi
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 11:21 am
Contact:

Re: Which is it:Aries or taurus ascendant?

Post by Shivamtyagi » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:56 am

Hamid wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:16 am
I casted your horoscope using the following data:

Date 22 March 2000
Time: 9:25:19
Lat: 26 degree 17 min.
Long: 73 degree 3 min
Ayanamsa: 22:58:30 [less than true lahri,this is according to the teachings of my Guru]
AScendant:0 degree 54 min Taurus.

Represents a personility who is very neat n clean and has very high artistic views.
Knowledge n memory......average.
Wisdom n brilliancy........good
Daring n risk taking attitude...average
Diplomacy.....average
Emotions.....below average.
fondness of authority...below average
You csn say I'm neat and clean but one thing is that my handwriting has never been good. So when someone says i have high artistic abilities i get confused as i haven't had much talent in handicraft or drawing in childhood although my views about art have changed a lot since childhood and i like things that i didn't before. I like details a lot. For a time acting also crossed my mind.
I've heard that handwriting depends on saturn and people with disturbed saturn usually don't have good handwriting and i write very fast too.
I have noticed that i can draw some different types of weird kind of figures out of my mind but don't like to copy diagrams or anything that includes scale or anything.
Thank you

Shivamtyagi
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 11:21 am
Contact:

Re: Which is it:Aries or taurus ascendant?

Post by Shivamtyagi » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:07 pm

LR29 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:31 am
Good evening

I understand and obviously don't expect you to agree with me.

From our side - mine and people considering your Lagna as Vrishabha - we don't have any doubts but I shouldn't talk on behalf of others truly.

I base my opinion on methods applied and observation of your chart.So,I don't write or say anything blindly or strictly from myself by applying methods invented by me.I follow what I should and as any different astrologer would do and these are rules given by Maharishis.There's a great habit among classic writers/astrologers.None of them claims originality and they simply say that they only communicate what was given by sages.
I can only encourage you to follow what suits you best and if it comes to me I remain calmly but firmly with my point of view regarding your Lagna.
I think we've got enough evidence.

I'll show you these things regarding yoga,music,etc.from a different standpoint.

5th house stands for reciting mantras,practicing yoga or being involved in other spiritual practice among others,etc.
From Mesha it's Simha and its Lord Ravi in the 12th stands for the same.Ravi by classics is representation of Lord Shiva -the master of yogis.

Inclination towards music is related to the 4th house and apart from that to Chandra and Sukra which get Digbala-directional strength in the 4th.So,Rahu in 4th and Chandra in 7th aspecting Lagna.Lagna Lord aspecting Rahu.You can see it may be explained well concerning Mesha Lagna too.

Ears and headphones - Ears are represented mainly by the 3rd house.2nd house is related to the disorder/illness to ears.Right ear belongs to the 3rd house and the left to the 11th.

Your illness wasn't properly explained.If we take Vrishabha Lagna then Chandra rules 3rd which is responsible for neck and chest and arms and ears as well.Chandra as karaka is responsible for blood,mind,heart,etc.
From Vrishabha it should be explained as Budha-lord of the 5th responsible for stomach in conjunction with sukra the lord of the 6th in the 10th if so.

Some time ago I lost my left earring,so I prepared Prasna to check the accuracy regarding to the all details:direction,etc. as I had an idea where I could find it without using Prasna.Anyway,Prasna worked with 100% accuracy,Chandra was with Sukra-representing bedrooms in the 11th house showing query regarding left earring and absolutely correct direction as I even used compass for empirical purpose.

Regards.
If Ravi represents yog, then why didn't i start it when i was in rahu sun period but rather i did it in rahu mars period in August. My rahu sun period was not good.

I'm also mixed handed,i.e,i lift weight with left hand but write with right hand. My left eye, left ear are more dominant. My right eye is weaker in eyesight than left eye.
I don't think i have any problems with my ear.
I started losing my hair somewhere from 2015 or 2016 and my hair have been going backwards since. There's dandruff and hair loss.
Not sure about illness but it was explained by somehow connecting water borne diseases to chandra and I'm still having stomach problems actually and have had many problems for years bit since a year I've been taking homeopathic medicine and lot if problems like uncontrolled anger are under control these days.

Thank you.

LR29
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:49 pm
Location: Essex,UK
Contact:

Re: Which is it:Aries or taurus ascendant?

Post by LR29 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:36 am

Good evening

Study,analysis and examining Dasas are not so simple as it may appear for people who don't research on them.

For instance,we've got Md,Ad and other minor sub-periods like Pratyantardasa,Sookshma-antardasa,Praana-antardasa,Deha-antardasa where we break the portions of time for smaller periods.That's why astrology is known as Horasastra.Everything counts and bring its influence,so imagine 9 planets carrying the rulerships of bhavas,rasis within themselves and going through favourable and unfavourable places from their own bhavas and rasis,meeting different planets and at the same time obviously giving different phalams-results.So,it's more than a lot to analyse.We've got dasas and also transits to be taken into account as well...looking at it from Lagna,Chandra,Ravi...planets in different-auspicious and inauspicious positions from each other...assessing their various strength and weakness while giving their phalams...etc.

Ok,going this way may be endless but let' me give you an example by answering your question.

Take Mesha Lagna.
Lagna and 8th lord Kuja with Guru as 9th and 12th lord and Sani as 10th and 11th all residing in Lagna.
During any Dasa or Bhukti-sub-period you need to check what Dasanatha- lord of dasa and Bhuktinatha-lord of sub-period show in the chart.
During Rahu/Kuja Md/Ad - your Janam Kundli - birth chart doesn't change,so you need to refer to the place where planets are posited in the chart which is Lagna.There are,for instance,Lagnadipathi-1st house lord with 12th house lord Guru bringing the signification of the 12th to the 1st and in the 12th you've got Ravi as the 5th lord of intelligence.Where was Guru in the sky when you started yoga classes?Was he going through Vrischika and casting his 5th aspect/sight on the 12th house?Where was Kuja during the transit while starting yoga-in Simha or still in Kataka when you joined?But was going through the 4th or 5th from Mesha when you began.

Why in Rahu/Kuja and not Rahu/Ravi?
It's known that planets in Dusthanas haven't got as much strength as those in Kendras,so it may be one of the main reasons but thorough Md/Ad is required.

Can you remember the exact date I mean the day when you had started yoga?Was it before the 15th of August or after?


Anyway,I didn't say you had any problems regarding your ears.I was just giving examples of signification of different bhavas regarding music,ears,etc.

Your Rahu/Ravi Md/Ad was not good as you say but not because of their placements towards each other as they are 5th and 9th from each other.
Ravi is placed 8th from the 5th as you take Mesha Lagna and that's the reason as well as I previously explained Chandra and Ravi 6th and 8th from each other and in addition Sukra and Budha 12th from Ravi.Ravi 12th from Kuja,Guru,Sani.

Regards.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests