Rahu mahadasha and shani antardasha upay

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

mayur.iyer

Rahu mahadasha and shani antardasha upay

Post by mayur.iyer »

Hi, I am Mayur. I am new to this forum.
I need guidance on some issues i have been facing in both personal and professional life. What ever things i have been doing for past couple of years i have been getting negative results and for basic activities i am exerting a lot and results are minimal. In personal life i am losing face too, constant qurrals arguments with spouse and parents due to outsiders, losing respect in even though i keep supporting my parents. I am not able to focus even properly and been stressed too. In these past few years i under went complex surgery due to some prolonged illness which occoured out of blue, suffered great deal financially and not able to accumulate wealth too though my expenses are not to high.even while looking for new opportunities, it starts well as if the deal is done but then everything mellows down. I went through some astrologer but never got proper guidance. I went through a web site for vedic dasha guidance and understood that rahu mahadasha and shani antardasha is in place which will be for long period. I dont know what to do and deal with this situation. Please help me on some upay for this case. My dob is 25 june 1984, at 12:20 pm in Mumbai.

Regards,
Mayur
Sujit

Re: Rahu mahadasha and shani antardasha upay

Post by Sujit »

mayur.iyer wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:05 am Hi, I am Mayur. I am new to this forum.
I need guidance on some issues i have been facing in both personal and professional life. What ever things i have been doing for past couple of years i have been getting negative results and for basic activities i am exerting a lot and results are minimal. In personal life i am losing face too, constant qurrals arguments with spouse and parents due to outsiders, losing respect in even though i keep supporting my parents. I am not able to focus even properly and been stressed too. In these past few years i under went complex surgery due to some prolonged illness which occoured out of blue, suffered great deal financially and not able to accumulate wealth too though my expenses are not to high.even while looking for new opportunities, it starts well as if the deal is done but then everything mellows down. I went through some astrologer but never got proper guidance. I went through a web site for vedic dasha guidance and understood that rahu mahadasha and shani antardasha is in place which will be for long period. I dont know what to do and deal with this situation. Please help me on some upay for this case. My dob is 25 june 1984, at 12:20 pm in Mumbai.

Regards,
Mayur
Mayur,
The chart has good placement of planets which has helped you manage things.
You are in the unfavorable maha dasha of Rahu and sub period of malefic Saturn conjunct Mars causing health problems, surgery.
There can be some developments on profession from now till end of December.
Good luck
-Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
mayur.iyer

Re: Rahu mahadasha and shani antardasha upay

Post by mayur.iyer »

Hi Sujit,
Thank you very much for reply but is there any upay that i can do because i am also facing family disputes i am facing. Thanking you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Mayur