Saturn+Ketu: Birth of a child between Nov 2018 to Nov 2019

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Odin100thor

Saturn+Ketu: Birth of a child between Nov 2018 to Nov 2019

Post by Odin100thor »

Hypothetically, if there is a birth of a child anytime starting end of October 2018 to Nov 2019 (more than an year), I do not see a single month without a strong blemish for at least 2 years. Can experts please let us know your views on the same? Which month is better for child birth starting from November 2018 to November 2019. I understand that Lagna is extremely important. But no matter what lagna, I believe that Doshas like Guru and Shukra Moudhyami and Saturn and Ketu conjunction is something to be avoided. Please correct me if I am wrong here.

Firstly, how bad is conjunction of Saturn and Ketu in Sagittarius. Saturn alone is not bad in Sagittarius, Ketu alone is strong in Sagittarius. But this combination of Saturn and Ketu comes only once in 18 years and since both are slow moving planets, the conjunction will remain for a long time. Then after sometime, Jupiter joins them. Jupiter is in own house in Sagittarius, but then he is with Saturn and Ketu leading to Guru Chandala yoga. Some say, Guru with Rahu is Guru Chandala. But some also say that Guru with Ketu is also Guru Chandala yoga. Please elaborate this topic as well.

Below are positions of stars twhat I see for the next few months. I took some random date in each month to analyze how stars are moving starting from Nov 2018 to Nov 2019.

October 23rd to Oct 30th 2018: Shukra Moudhyami (Venus Combusted)
Nov 12th to Dec 9th 2018: Guru Moudhyami (Jupiter Combusted)
End of December: Saturn Combust
Jan 15th 2019: Mercury and Saturn Combust
Feb 1st 2019: Mercury Super Combust
Feb 15th 2019: Mercury Combust and Venus conjunct Saturn
March 1st 2019: No combustion but Venus very close to Ketu and so is Saturn though in next Raasi
March 15th 2019: Saturn and Ketu conjunct

From here on, Saturn is very very close with Ketu. In fact 1 degree away from Ketu for a very long time. If Ketu moves, then Saturn becomes retrograde and moves with Ketu within less than 1 degree apart. Ketu is considered strong in Sagittarius.

Saturn is with Ketu until Feb 2020. After that it gets into own house. And Jupiter is with Ketu starting April 2019 to April 2020. But from April 2020 Jupiter is debilitated for one more year. So even though it is good that Jupiter in Sagittarius means it is in own house, but Jupiter is always with Ketu.

Starting April 15th 2019, we have both Saturn and Jupiter with Ketu getting 7th house aspect from Rahu and 8th house aspect from Mars. So around the degree 23 of Sagittarius, we have very high malefic presence including Guru getting chandala yoga. Also, Gemini gets lot of malefic influence.

In May 15th, we have Saturn, Jupiter with Ketu and Mars with Rahu. Again Sagittarius is getting too much malefic influence.

In June 15th 2019, Jupiter escapes by retrograding. But Sun and Mercury join Mars and Rahu. Again too much malefic influence on Sagittarius and Gemini.

In July 15th 2019, Venus joins Sun and Rahu in Gemini and Mars gets debilitated.

In August 15th 2019, Venus gets debilitated and combust. Hence Shukra Moudhyami.

In Sep 15th 2019, Mercury, Venus and Mars are combust. Mercury gets exalted and Venus gets debilitated and Jupiter is direct.

In Oct 15th 2019, things become slightly better as Venus comes to own house and Mars is combust.

In Nov 15th 2019, Jupiter is with Ketu again causing Guru Chandala Yoga again. Sun is debilitated. Parivarthana between Mars and Venus.

In Dec 15th 2019, Jupiter is combust. So it is Guru Moudhyami as well as Guru Chandala. Very bad time. Mercury is also combust.

Based on the observations above, please let me know which month is better for child birth starting from November 2018 to November 2019?
Gunjarika

Re: Saturn+Ketu: Birth of a child between Nov 2018 to Nov 2019

Post by Gunjarika »

Hi Odin100thor !
People generally consider any time as "better time" that can ensure a healthy and a good materialistic life. Parents want to eliminate all the struggle from every part of their child’s life or at least minimize the struggle as much as possible. But remember, every soul comes with some purpose. Birth time is pre destined. A soul had waited we don’t know for how long for some particular planetary positions to occur so that it can get the exact frame of life needed to fulfill its agenda. Understand, our child's life on earth is also part of some continuos progress of a soul. Upcoming new challenges our children are going to face in this life whether in professional front or in personal life are all part of their soul agenda. They need to face those challenges, conflicts, issues and learn how to deal with them without losing their peace of mind. As Astrologers, as Parents, as Teachers, this is the area we should help them. Let them come on that day... at that time, their soul has chosen.
for detail you may refer my article, "Baby Delivery Muhurts : Ensuring Good Life or Karmic Interference?" at following link-
http://promisingdestiny.gunjarikaranka. ... erference/
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
kumrao99

Re: Saturn+Ketu: Birth of a child between Nov 2018 to Nov 2019

Post by kumrao99 »

Hello sir,
I think you are well versed in astrology.That is why you want to avoid Sani and kethu combination for him.
There is no use of choosing a good delivery date for a child,when the entire year is bad.
There are many Karmic causes why a child takes birth in that year and on that day.
It depends on the karma of parents.This is very big science.
Astrologers cant change destiny and they will try to read destiny.
Please read my articles in the following link.
https://mybodyisworthbillion.wordpress.com

More particularly you read the article below.You will understand why parents have
to do penane for years to get a great child.There is no use of choosing birth time.
HOW TO GET A GREAT CHILD.
kumrao99@yahoo.co.in

Great souls will be waiting in sky to enter into some clean and
sinless womb of a lady to take birth.
Instead of giving birth to ordinary children,you can choose to give
birth to great children by following certain diet restrictions and
can attract great soul to your womb.

In the ancient days ,ladies used to do vratams(deekshas) before and after pregnancy,
to attract great spirits to their womb.
Vratams involve praying a God and observing some diet restrictions.

If pregnancy is delayed,this method has to be followed by both(husband
and wife)for 6months.This method will clean bodies of both and facilitate
pregnancy.This method will clean horoscope negativity also.

When a lady is already pregnant,these following methods will clean
the sins of child’s spirit and the child will take birth at a very good
time with a good horoscope.
1.Avoid cooked food in the nights for 2 or 3 months.You can eat uncooked
vegetables as many as you want.You cant eat sweet vegetables or fruits.
Fruits are generally sweet and not effective in this method.
You can eat cucumber,raddish,carrot,amla,capsicum,green apples or
yellow apples.Red apples are sweet.
1A. If the above method cant be followedl,the person can observe
fast for one day in a week.On the day of fasting,the person can eat
unlimited quantity of uncooked vegetables.
2.Veganism–Veganism means avoiding animal products.
Avoid milk products,sweets,sweet fruits,dry fruits,nonveg,fish,eggs
for 2 or 3 months.You can eat rice and wheat items of foods and tiffins.

When you stop milk products,you have to drink(daily morning) unfiltered juice of
30 coriander leaves,15 mint leaves,15 tulsi leaves,2 betel leaves.
This juice will give natural vitamins and minerals that are present
in milk and other fruits.Cows and buffalloes give milk by eating leaves and
grass.
Pregnant ladies get constipation.This leaf juice cures that problem also.
Such a type of diet will give natural delivery.

3.Pregnant lady should take one head bath with cold water daily before or
after sunrise.In addition to that morning bath,she has to take one more bath
with cold water.The second bath(not head bath) can be before lunch.
The body of pregnant lady will be hot.Cold water baths will reduce the heat
and baby feels happy.