Engaged and need it broken

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

dilectus

Re: Engaged and need it broken

Post by dilectus »

Pem wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:50 am
dilectus wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:15 am Sir,

Thank you for your kind help. My parents are interested in astrology, but I have never heard about rajju kuta. Will you pls explain it's significance? May be this will become my instrument in convincing my parents that this was z bad match.
Hello dilectus
I am so glad that your parents are interested in astrology.
Unfortunately, this is too much of a wide subject to explain and, I will require a day s workshop to educate one on this Topic..
Perhaps, you could Google it; or, ask them to go and consult other learned and seasoned astrologers who are well
versed in the synastry aspect of vedic astrology.
I have now concluded on this matter and wish you all the best.
If you have any future proposals I shall be happy to help you again.
Regards
Sir/s,

I am really relieved to inform you all that I am out of the relationship. I thank you all for your time and help. I would be really grateful if you could look at my case in a new light, with these facts-
It all started and ended with Mercury pratyantardasha in Moon antardasha in Saturn Mahadasha...whew what a mentally challenging time it was!
I also barely escaped serious injuries in an accident, yesterday , which too marks the ending three days of pratyantardasha.
"Barely escaping" was my experience during this period. Was this in preparation for coming times? Do I need to buckle up for a roller coaster ride?

Thank you
Dilectus