College Life

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

masterchi45

College Life

Post by masterchi45 »

Hi, I will be attending college next year and have 2 very important questions. Thank you for the help!

How will my social life be? This is the most important thing next year. I really enjoy socializing, but don't have many friends or anything. I want to have friends and be a little more popular and have a good friend group. I want to go to parties, but never get invited. I never fit in with ANYONE. Seriously. And this puts me into serious thoughts and depressing moments. Please, I need all the help I could get with this. I understand that I shouldn't change myself but still.

Will I have a good academic career over the next 4 years?

Details:
Birthday: Sept. 25, 1999
Birth time: 12:49 pm
Birth Place: Hoboken, NJ, USA
Latitude: 40.741221
Longitude: -74.033786058425

Thanks!
Attachments
Screenshot 2017-04-21 at 9.01.09 PM.png
Screenshot 2017-04-21 at 9.01.09 PM.png (264.74 KiB) Viewed 884 times
Pem

Re: College Life

Post by Pem »

masterchi45 wrote:Hi, I will be attending college next year and have 2 very important questions. Thank you for the help!

How will my social life be? This is the most important thing next year. I really enjoy socializing, but don't have many friends or anything. I want to have friends and be a little more popular and have a good friend group. I want to go to parties, but never get invited. I never fit in with ANYONE. Seriously. And this puts me into serious thoughts and depressing moments. Please, I need all the help I could get with this. I understand that I shouldn't change myself but still.

Will I have a good academic career over the next 4 years?

Details:
Birthday: Sept. 25, 1999
Birth time: 12:49 pm
Birth Place: Hoboken, NJ, USA
Latitude: 40.741221
Longitude: -74.033786058425

Thanks!
Hello masterchi45
Please can you give your gender ?
How rigid is your personality and, are you open to flexibility, adaptability and understanding others ?
You have to keep in mind that Change/evolution and death are two certainties in life.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**