shani mahadasha - blockage

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

srxm

Re: shani mahadasha - blockage

Post by srxm »

Gunjarika wrote:Hi srxm !
Good that you are very curious and want to clearly understand what you are doing how that remedy is going to work. This clarity enhance faith in whatever we do, and faith is the utmost therapy itself !
Try to understand Gem therapy by one simple example. Have you ever noticed when radio is On/playing near you and some call or message comes to your cell phone, there is a disturbance in radio. Why? because both (radio and cell phone) are working on some electromagnetic waves and these two different type of waves create disturbance to each other. But if your phone is placed far from the radio there will be no disturbance. Same with Gem stones. They also work by getting certain cosmic rays and transmit them to our body aura. Now not all cosmic rays work well with each other... they may get disturbance if they are intensified within very close range. It doesn't mean planets are enemy to each other (as it is told in basic astrology language). They are just different ! Can't work together. So as we place cell phone far from radio and enjoy music same way we wear those gem stones in different hands and receive both cosmic rays uninterruptedly.

Now come to your next point - malefic planet remedy by one hand or another... there is nothing like that !
We should wear Gemstones for benefic planets only. because Gemstone don't add any "goodness" to the influence of any planet. Gemstone simply magnify the particular cosmic ray to reach our body. If the planet is benefic to us and we are wearing it's gemstone it will strengthen those rays but if the planet is malefic to us the gemstone will still magnify its rays and that will be disastrous !

That is why we suggest other remedies for malefic planet to propitiate them i.e. pooja, mantra jaap, charity etc. but NOT GEMSTONE !

Hope this help you get more clarity.
Thanks Dr. Gunjarika. That was a very nice and clear explanation, I wish it could be made as a sticky for this forum, would help many to get the clarity around gemstones.

Best Regards and God Bless.
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
srxm

Post by srxm »

Hello Dr. Gunjarika,

I tried wearing Opal but as has happened in the past, it impacts me little negatively taking me to mostly imaginary world and makes me more impulsive. Could it be that Venus maybe impacting me negatively. Venus is lord of lagna but ALSO lord of 8th house, and Ve in the house of Moon (in exchange with Moon sitting in 8th house). I have taken Opal out temporarily.

Btw, I did wear diamond for long time (.45ct). I know you had suggested to wear 1ct (and if at all).

You had also suggested in your early posts that I need to strengthen my Jupiter (in 8th house). It seems the Jupiter and Moon are forming Guru-Chandni yoga. Would you suggest to wear Jupiter stone (Yellow Sapphire-Pukhraj or something else) and what size?

My social-stature, confidence and respect (professionally) and wealth has taken a big hit. What is causing that? Given that I am running yogkarak Saturn-MD, it should have been better!.

Appreciate your reply. Thanks.

Regards.
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

Saturn is yogkarak, saturn is strong and well placed. Entire mahadasha does not give similar results, there are anterdashas that give their results too.
Mahadasha is like 5 year plan of central government. Now there is a state government and then there are district level administrations too ! People get full benefits if all these works in harmony... what if at some level there is someone who is in-charge but not capable of executing the program ? Or that in-charge is corrupt and try to harm / cheat people?
Same thing happens in operation of dashas. Mahadasha is good but at present anterdasha incharge is Mercury which is significator of losses and this is what you are feeling/getting now a days. Wait for the benefice anterdasha of Venus to come in operation.
I don't think opal is causing any kind of negativity. Venus is weak because of close affliction of Mercury.
From today 22 feb 2017 you may feel bit relief as prtyanter dasha of saturn will be in operation.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

I told you to wear pearl as well. Venus id sitting in house of Moon and till Moon is weak strengthening only Venus is not enough.
Yes, you can wear yellow sapphire.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
srxm

Post by srxm »

Gunjarika wrote:Saturn is yogkarak, saturn is strong and well placed. Entire mahadasha does not give similar results, there are anterdashas that give their results too.
Mahadasha is like 5 year plan of central government. Now there is a state government and then there are district level administrations too ! People get full benefits if all these works in harmony... what if at some level there is someone who is in-charge but not capable of executing the program ? Or that in-charge is corrupt and try to harm / cheat people?
Same thing happens in operation of dashas. Mahadasha is good but at present anterdasha incharge is Mercury which is significator of losses and this is what you are feeling/getting now a days. Wait for the benefice anterdasha of Venus to come in operation.
I don't think opal is causing any kind of negativity. Venus is weak because of close affliction of Mercury.
From today 22 feb 2017 you may feel bit relief as prtyanter dasha of saturn will be in operation.
Thanks for the nice explanation Dr. Gunjarika.

My Sat-MD/Sat-AD also didn't do any good to me (I was told that normally they don't). Hope Sa/Me/Sa would do some good.

Btw, Sa/Me/Me was somewhat good for me monetarily, am not sure why. Things went down when Sa/Me/Ketu started (Apr-15).

Do you think my Sa-MD/Ketu-AD starting in July-2017 would be any better?
srxm

Post by srxm »

Gunjarika wrote:I told you to wear pearl as well. Venus id sitting in house of Moon and till Moon is weak strengthening only Venus is not enough.
I was and still am wearing pearl in silver in small finger. And also Ruby in ring finger. (both in right hand now, since I took out Opal few days back).

I will try wearing Opal again for few weeks, can I wear it as a pendant in Silver/Gold chain or in black thread?

Yellow sapphire should be how many carets? and which metal? (would panchdhatu work?) and which fingers are most appropriate?

Thanks and Best Regards.
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

srxm wrote:
Gunjarika wrote:I told you to wear pearl as well. Venus id sitting in house of Moon and till Moon is weak strengthening only Venus is not enough.
I was and still am wearing pearl in silver in small finger. And also Ruby in ring finger. (both in right hand now, since I took out Opal few days back).

I will try wearing Opal again for few weeks, can I wear it as a pendant in Silver/Gold chain or in black thread?

Yellow sapphire should be how many carets? and which metal? (would panchdhatu work?) and which fingers are most appropriate?

Thanks and Best Regards.
You can wear opal pendant though gemstones in finger are more effective.
Yellow sapphire you can wear as Jupiter is a functional benefice planet and is weak too. Currently Jupiter is not in operation. Jupiter anterdasha will come in 2028. If you want you can put this gem on hold till then. If you want to wear it now there is no problem. Get a 5 carat yellow sapphire wear it in gold ring in left hand index finger.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
srxm

Post by srxm »

Gunjarika wrote: You can wear opal pendant though gemstones in finger are more effective.
Yellow sapphire you can wear as Jupiter is a functional benefice planet and is weak too. Currently Jupiter is not in operation. Jupiter anterdasha will come in 2028. If you want you can put this gem on hold till then. If you want to wear it now there is no problem. Get a 5 carat yellow sapphire wear it in gold ring in left hand index finger.
Thanks Dr Gunjarika. Appreciate your reply.

God Bless.
srxm

Post by srxm »

Hello Dr. Gunjarika,

Somehow both pearl and opal doesn't seem to work for me whenever I wear it it gives me negative, irritable and depressing feeling. So, I have taken it out for now.

I am now ONLY wearing diamond (.45 cents) .... I know you mentioned that Opal is more appropriate and if at all I wear it then it should be at least 1 ct). I would really appreciate if you could please take another look into my chart and advise.

Btw, is my chart any good for speculation (for instance stock trading etc.). Somehow I never had any great luck with it but wondering, what planet in my chart may support that and if there are remedies (stones etc) to strengthen it and get some success.

Venus as you suggested is key planet in my chart (lord of Lagna, Rashi, in 10th house and lord of 8th house), additionally my nakshtra is also Rohini which is ruled by moon in Taurus. Please suggest any other remedy apart from Opal.

Thanks and many regards.