Advertising on the site

If you have a technical problem with this Forum, please ask here.
mymoonphase

Advertising on the site

Post by mymoonphase »

Hi I'm trying to contact the board administrator? Can any one help as I can't seem to send a message. I can post the message here if that's appropriate.

Regards

Neil
admin
Site Admin

Re: Advertising on the site

Post by admin »

Hi moonphase,
Many apologies for not responding sooner. Am still having computer problems :x

Meanwhile, you can contact me with PM (Private Message). (Just click on 'User Control Panel' which should appear in top left hand corner, underneath 'Board Index'.) (OR, you can just click on the PM icon on the right).
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
chemikerin

Post by chemikerin »

I could't edit the submitted post. I clicked the ,,edit" button, then modified the post, then pressed the ,,submit" button, but it remained the way it has been before. And it said that I could no longer edit it... and the ,,edit" button has disappeared... :?
♓
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi chemikeren,

Posts can only be edited by Admin, Co-Admin and designated Moderators.

It wouldn't be fair for all 'Users' to be able to edit the posts of others as this would allow anyone to edit anyone else's posts.

Those who wish to have parts of their own posts to be edited need to contact me, Admin, by 'pm'.

Best.
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]