Global Magnetic Anomaly

What's 'up there' to see.
admin
Site Admin

Global Magnetic Anomaly

Post by admin »

So much happening around the world, and now, this...

"A GLOBAL MAGNETIC ANOMALY: Lately, Earth’s magnetic field has been quiet. Very quiet. The sun is in the pits of what may turn out to be the deepest Solar Minimum in a century. Geomagnetic storms just aren’t happening.

"That’s why I was so surprised on June 23rd when my instruments picked up a magnetic anomaly," reports Stuart Green, who operates a research-grade magnetometer in his backyard in Preston UK. "For more than 30 minutes, the local magnetic field oscillated like a sine wave."
For more, go to:
spaceweather.com and note this link: http://roma2.rm.ingv.it/en/themes/22/ma ... pulsations
There is another link there which those who are more mathematically or cosmologically inclined might find interesting.

From an astrological point of view it would seem to mirror the upheaval we are all experiencing, not only around us on our little planet, but within each one of us too. But that's as far as I can go at this point.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Nataly11

Re: Global Magnetic Anomaly

Post by Nataly11 »

I dont wanna believe this but it looks so truly