Solar return 2022

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Mohamed Rjab

Solar return 2022

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Dear Astrologers,

Please guide me whats there in SR 2022 for me.
This my BD:20/02/1991
BT:05h20min AM
BP:Gafsa-Tunisia
Mohamed Rjab

Re: Solar return 2022

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

This is the solar return chart of 2022
Attachments
horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__solar-astroseek2_20-2-1991_05-20_a_2022 (1).png
horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__solar-astroseek2_20-2-1991_05-20_a_2022 (1).png (264.87 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar return 2022

Post by admin »

Dear Mohamed,

I'm assuming that you're primarily asking about this re work matters as I see you have asked this question in several areas of the forum.

Clearly this is a very difficult time for you and I suggest that from both your Solar Return for 2022 and Transits to your Natal chart, you will get work, next year (in the SR, the NNode is conjunct the MC with Pluto in trine very close to the 6th House/work).   

This is not to say that you won't get work before then, but rather that the changes you are going through as a result of this long period without work are occurring because you may well need to change the type of work you are doing, and/or that you need to change your attitude towards your work.  

This current period (with Pluto going back and forth over your Asc.) is pushing you to change and transform your Self, and your need to be in control of everything around you, especially as you have Pluto in your 10th House natally.

Added to this, the long ongoing transiting square between Saturn and Uranus (both in Fixed Signs, with the latter now heading back to your Moon in Taurus), is creating great restlessness and frustration for you.  

However, and frustrating and depressing as this all may feel, in fact you are going through a great transformation, and such as this does not happen overnight - though on occasion you will receive some light-bulb flashes of insight if you are open to such and ready to 'let go' and move on in a completely different way.

Transiting Pluto over the Ascendant always signifies deep change, and you may need to consult a therapist to help guide you through this.  If you can't (or won't) do this, then keep studying astrology or other psychology avenues to help you understand what is happening to you.

If you do this, it will make this massive transition less traumatic;  if you don't do this then you'll just keep asking the same questions over and over again...and receive the same answers.  It will all happen anyway, but it will go at least a bit smoother and easier to handle if you try to look at your life and your needs in a completely different way.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]