SR 2021...Whats for me

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
TMA

SR 2021...Whats for me

Post by TMA »

Hi,

Dear Astrologers,

Please guide me whats there in SR 2021 for me.

Sun, moon, mercury and chiron..........all in seven. Seems a big focus on relationship. Pluto in 2nd........I wana be rich :P

Please find my natal with transit as well.

Thanks in advance
Attachments
Natal with transit.png
Natal with transit.png (93.51 KiB) Viewed 1078 times
SR 2021.png
SR 2021.png (90.51 KiB) Viewed 1078 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: SR 2021...Whats for me

Post by admin »

Hi TMA,

In the SR, there is a strong emphasis on the 7th/Relationships, and what's worthy of note is that the North Node falls in the 7th too which means of course that the SN is in the 1st House/Self in Sag., with the 1st degree of Sag. Rising.  This suggests that you may wish to continue focusing on your self and your own needs but that it is on 'others' that you will be required to focus, and this is good as it will give balance to your life during this coming SR period.  Furthermore, as the 7th House cusp and Moon/NN/Sun and Mercury are all in Gemini, there may well be more than one 'relationship/prospective partner' in the picture during the course of this solar year.  

So...you want to be rich ?  :D   With transiting Pluto hovering around your Natal 8th House cusp (and close to the end of your SR 2nd), there is a possibility that 'riches' may come through a partnership.  Whether that's physical/monetary wealth, or whether it's a deep emotional alliance with another, I don't know...perhaps it's both of these.   In the SR, Venus and Mars are in the 8th.  Venus rules the SR 6th/work and 11th/friends and other social groups.  Venus sextiles the 10th/Career, and the 4th House cusp, so again, benefits may come via career/home, or from someone in your past who may assist your business.   

Mars is also in the 8th (business and investments) so the energy is there to establish your business interests.  Mars rules the SR 5th House of creativity and is trine to Jupiter (ruling the Asc.) so this too promises expansion and growth.  Jupiter in the 3rd suggests the need for confidence in your communications, but you will also need to be careful not to over-expand too quickly, not to invest too much before you have properly researched each group or person you become involved with in your investments.  Also, Mercury in the SR 7th in square to Neptune in the 4th suggests that you may not always be seeing others with the clarity necessary, especially in business matters.  Nonetheless, Saturn in the 3rd trine your Sun and North Node in the 7th should help you to modify any over-enthusiasm and to give you the caution necessary.  

Mercury rules the 10th/Career and is close to the 8th, so again career may involve another or others.  Please note that this is in difficult aspect to Neptune and, as I have said before elsewhere, this planet tends to be very idealistic about others in your life.  So - again - you will need to be as realistic as you possibly can be with regard to any business investment connections.  As Mercury is retrograde in your SR, you will need to make sure that both you and others are very very clear about your or their expectations. Double and triple check any documents or contracts before you sign, and also do the same re the credentials of any group or business you invest in or with.

In many ways, during this SR year, "the world is at your feet" and if you take the necessary cautions, there's nothing you can't accomplish !
Don't be put off by any delays or restrictions along the way as in fact they will only be there to guide you in the right direction.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
TMA

Post by TMA »

Thankyou for your valuable time and insight :)

Yes I wana be rich............. :D

Just one more query.... Do you see long/short trips/journey this year?

Regards
TMA
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi TMA,

Both longer and increased number of shorter trips are very very possible.
Just make sure during June - Oct. that when planning such trips, you double-check all documents and bookings and also the COVID entry requirements regularly for other countries (and re-entry into your country) if such destinations are in your plans.

I'd suggest that also there are likely to be many short trips too.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]