Can someone read my 2021 solar return?

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
jesusastral

Can someone read my 2021 solar return?

Post by jesusastral »

Hi well, can someone read me my solar return for this 2021, to tell me how it will go in general? in love, friendships, social life, studies (work), everything?

Please I need your help, I have no idea about astrology

Thanks <3

astro_32at_jesus_202155.83936.1416.png
astro_32at_jesus_202155.83936.1416.png (87.71 KiB) Viewed 1688 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Can someone read my 2021 solar return?

Post by admin »

Hello jesusastral,

Transits to the Natal chart are more important than the Solar Returns as the latter describes (for approx. 1 year) the tone of the year in question, and the areas of life (the "Houses") in which the various planetary energies are focused for that period.

This Solar Return suggests that you will be focusing very much on career matters or on your "place in the world", but the problem may be that you find it difficult to settle on just one 'goal' or career.  As this is mirrored in your natal chart, it will be important for you to try to keep on course and not be deflected by what you think you want because you are afraid of being stuck in one career choice - or because you may think you're not 'good enough' - rather than developing your unique creative skills - of which you have many.

With natal Virgo Rising, and Scorpio and Pluto in your 3rd House (communication and thought), clearly you are analytical and probe deeply into any thought or idea, and perhaps this may make it difficult for you to convey those deep thoughts easily.  I'd suggest that you are - or will be - a very good writer.  This Solar year you may well find it easier to express yourself as Leo - ruled by the Sun, the source of our creativity - is 'Rising', so the Sun is ruling this coming solar year.  In other words, your 'individuality' and creativity is rising to the forefront.  

Friendships are important to you and you value them highly.  This year, looks like you'll have many friends, some of whom will help you with your goals.

With regard to relationships, your natal chart suggests that you may tend to 'fall in love' too easily, or at least that you over-idealise partners (or prospective partners) so that either you think they're unattainable, or else you end up disappointed or disillusioned... which may then result in your moving on quickly to the next one.  However, you are capable of good and lasting relationships once you feel able to trust in a partner.  You need someone to share your 'higher' thoughts and interests.

This year, you may find such a one.  However, if you find the relationship or partner too constricting, or if there is a conflict with your changing goals, you may then move on.  

You are currently going through a difficult time when you are questioning so much in your life, and although it may feel very unsettling, it's an important time for you to look deeply into the way you relate to others, and into what you really need from others, and how much of yourself you give.  Perhaps it is that you give too much, and then discover that you have been taken advantage of.

This solar year will bring temptations that are difficult to resist and you may find yourself in relationships where you will need to make important choices in those matters.  Choose wisely and carefully with regard to accepting the potentially many benefits offered by others as you'll then need to find ways to extricate yourself from the obligations that arise.  Do what you do best and dig down beneath the surface of situations or of the people with whom you are involved in any financial or emotional transaction or relationship.

Most importantly. value your ability to see the irony in life and in human imperfection and...Laugh !

Hope this helps.
Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
jesusastral

Post by jesusastral »

Hello, what do you mean by: that the transits to the natal chart are more important than the Solar Returns since the latter describes (for approximately 1 year), what do I have to put my natal chart + solar revolution? If so I am attaching it to you right now, to see if you can get more information about this solar return so that you can tell me more things, and by the way, what do you mean by: You are currently going through a difficult moment in which you are questioning so much in your life, and although it may seem very disturbing, that this only happened to me currently? or what will happen to me in my solar return of 2021? really thank you very much for your interpretation and for your heart time <3
astro_23at_jesus_202155.49226.49697.png
astro_23at_jesus_202155.49226.49697.png (102.35 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jesusastral,

Thank you for posting your natal chart, but I had already set this up and was using this and the transits to that chart as a basis to then interpret the Solar Return.

In answer to your first question, the Natal chart is "you"... what you were born with and who you are; therefore the planetary transits to your natal chart show how your life is unfolding according to the way in which transiting planets/energies are affecting your natal planets. 

My suggestion that you are currently going through a difficult time etc. was based on your natal chart and current transits to that chart.  I then looked at your Solar Ret. where relationships is one of the areas of life emphasised in this coming Solar Year (and also in your natal chart).  This is why I had suggested that you look deeply into the way you relate to others during this coming Solar Return year.

As you've said that you "have no idea about astrology", I had tried to keep astrological references to a minimum so as not to confuse you.  However, given that it seems you wish to delve deeper (which is indicated in your natal chart), I suggest you do a bit of research, for e.g. https://cafeastrology.com/interpretingsolarreturns.html ; and/or do a simple astrology course for beginners.
Your Natal chart suggests that learning astrology would help you tremendously as you are always looking for 'answers' and wanting to know more.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
jesusastral

Post by jesusastral »

Thank you very much for your answer, now I have understood, one more question, is there any aspect or something that says that I will find a partner this year? thanks for your time :)
jesusastral

Post by jesusastral »

admin wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:31 am Hi jesusastral,

Thank you for posting your natal chart, but I had already set this up and was using this and the transits to that chart as a basis to then interpret the Solar Return.

In answer to your first question, the Natal chart is "you"... what you were born with and who you are; therefore the planetary transits to your natal chart show how your life is unfolding according to the way in which transiting planets/energies are affecting your natal planets. 

My suggestion that you are currently going through a difficult time etc. was based on your natal chart and current transits to that chart.  I then looked at your Solar Ret. where relationships is one of the areas of life emphasised in this coming Solar Year (and also in your natal chart).  This is why I had suggested that you look deeply into the way you relate to others during this coming Solar Return year.

As you've said that you "have no idea about astrology", I had tried to keep astrological references to a minimum so as not to confuse you.  However, given that it seems you wish to delve deeper (which is indicated in your natal chart), I suggest you do a bit of research, for e.g. https://cafeastrology.com/interpretingsolarreturns.html ; and/or do a simple astrology course for beginners.
Your Natal chart suggests that learning astrology would help you tremendously as you are always looking for 'answers' and wanting to know more.

Best,
Admin.
Thank you very much for your answer, now I have understood, one more question, is there any aspect or something that says that I will find a partner this year? thanks for your time :)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Jesusastral, Admin has been caught up by the floods in Australia and needs to find somewhere to live, so I'll jump in here for a moment. Basically there are signs of relationship but they are mixed, so perhaps you do meet someone but if it is to work then there will be quite a lot of negotiated compromise between the two of you. As you may already know, relationships are all about compromise so this should not be news to you, good luck.
jesusastral

Post by jesusastral »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:40 am Jesusastral, Admin has been caught up by the floods in Australia and needs to find somewhere to live, so I'll jump in here for a moment. Basically there are signs of relationship but they are mixed, so perhaps you do meet someone but if it is to work then there will be quite a lot of negotiated compromise between the two of you. As you may already know, relationships are all about compromise so this should not be news to you, good luck.

Thanks for your answer, I hope admin is fine