When will my nephew graduate?

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Monsoon

When will my nephew graduate?

Post by Monsoon »

Hi all
I have attached my nephew’s Solar Return Chart,I would really appreciate it if you could read/interpret it to see if and when my nephew will graduate at University. He is really having a tough time.
Warmest Regards
Monsoon
Attachments
astro_32gw_k_2020210.60623.25351.png
astro_32gw_k_2020210.60623.25351.png (92.76 KiB) Viewed 1937 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: When will my nephew graduate?

Post by admin »

Hello Monsoon,

I read through your previous posts so was able to familiarise myself with this matter before looking at the Solar Return.
But even without that knowledge, (and bearing in mind that a SR isn't specific to predicting events or outcomes), it does look like he's going to have to work hard this year, both natally and in the SR - unfair as this is, I would add.

I did set up a "Relocation" chart for him (Hungary), and this does at least look like there could be a positive shift for him late March/early April and/or Oct./Nov. this year in that location, as Jupiter crosses the Midheaven/10th House cusp of this chart.  (Maybe the Dean will get fired, or change her mind).   But really this is clutching at straws.  Nonetheless, perhaps at least it will bring those into his life who are far more encouraging and helpful with regard to his goals.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help here, but perhaps you might ask this same simple question (as you have worded it here) in the Vedic Astrology Readings area of the Forum as they're very good at predictive astrology.  (Just give the question and birth details rather than posting the chart as they use a completely different system). 

You could also ask the question in the Tarot area of the Forum if you wish.

In the meantime and as Noel has said, he needs a lot of support to get him through this horrible disappointment and frustration.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon »

Dear Admin
Thanks for your reply, I think the chart I added maybe incorrect, so I have added another chart.
Please could you take a look at his chart to shed some light on his predicament. I would really appreciate it.
Right now he has lost all motivation to study, he has 4-5 subjects to study. He has 4-5 exams still to complete and pass in May -June.
We already have doubts he will pass these exams now.
Many thanks
Warmest Regards
Monsoon
Attachments
2316B560-4055-4224-9DB0-656BC2DD4E12.png
2316B560-4055-4224-9DB0-656BC2DD4E12.png (521.3 KiB) Viewed 1915 times
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon »

I am adding another chart, just in case
Monsoon
Attachments
A9AAADA0-E441-4D61-A4BA-1AB7B1880860.png
A9AAADA0-E441-4D61-A4BA-1AB7B1880860.png (716.77 KiB) Viewed 1913 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Monsoon,

The first Solar Return you gave is correct for the period Aug. 2020-Aug. 2021.
I had also set up his Solar Return for 2021-2022, which in fact and naturally occurs during BST which the extra chart you've included, doesn't compensate for - and which I find odd as this looks like you've got it from Astro.com (?) who always get it right so the only reason for this anomaly I can think of is that you've somehow given them the wrong info.

Anyway, as I'd looked at and included this in my previous response, I can't really add anything further.

He just needs a lot of support whilst he deals with this awful setback - obviously even more frustrating because apparently none of his own doing. I do think he'll be fine eventually, as long as he is supported until he arrives at the point of recognising that he just has to go through this very debilitating and disappointing period.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon »

Dear Admin,
Thank you for your reply to my thread, also letting me know the charts I sent were incorrect.
It’s a real shame the Solar Return chart does not reveal anything.
The location he is in Hungary is Debrecen. A small University city. Maybe if you do a Relocation chart focused on Debrecen, it may be reveal more information.
Warmest Regards
Monsoon
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Monsoon,

Very sorry for the delay replying.

Looking at his Relocated Chart, it does seem possible that very very soon he might receive assistance from some influential person. (Perhaps even within this coming week).

I do hope so.

Best,
Admin.
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon »

Dear Admin,
I have everything crossed what you have said comes true!!
On Tuesday 23rd March, he received a REJECTION from the Head of the University, regarding his letter of Appeal, despite the fact the University was closed (lockdown) and technically he should have had an Appeal interview with the Head of the University, which also didn’t take place. Just a simple reply using 1 word : REJECTION!
On 26th March, an assessment took place for only the students who are completing ALL the exams, again my nephew was barred from this due to being barred from the 1 subject and exam. Resulting in him not graduating this July 2021.
As I said earlier, only a miracle or an influential person like the Head of the University can support my nephew. 🙏
Once again thanks for your valued response to my query regarding my nephew.
Warmest Regards
Monsoon
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon »

Dear Admin
The situation for my nephew hasn't improved. He is still excluded from completing 1 exam, hence will not be graduating this July. Obviously we are all extremely disappointed.
Regards
Monsoon
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Monsoon,

Thank you for letting me know, and I'm very sorry that matters have not improved for your nephew.

It seems now that he will just have to study harder and perhaps join study groups (if that's possible) in order to gain support.

I know this is very hard for him to accept, but as you know, life doesn't always give us what we want, when we want it.
In fact, he may find that this turns out to have been a good thing after all because as a result, other avenues may open for him that he otherwise may never have discovered.

I wish him all the very best for his future.

Best,
Admin.