Solar Return Reading

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Sijju

Re: Solar Return Reading

Post by Sijju »

admin wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:24 am The psychotherapy didn't happen until "the time was right" for it to do so.
So...No Regrets ! :D

Admin.
Noel Eastwood and Admin,my doctor gave my solben 20mg(paroxetine) for therapy and lexotanil 1,5mg when i have anxiety.Also i dislike my new job and now i want to return back to my old job cause over there i knew more people and i was feeling more safe and comfortable than in the new place,i talked with the boss and he was positive but i have to wait due to lockdowns cause the stores are closed now.

When you see to get well with psychotherapy,how long and the possibilities of rehired me back to my old company,is solar give answer to these questions? thanx
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Sijju,

I'd like to give a warning about Lexotan, as I know someone personally who was taking this over a long period of time. And that is, that it can be addictive if you take it for too long - in other words, taking it regularly can result in its becoming less effective and so, you take more. The outcome of 'too much' for too long is that it then can take a very long time to gradually come off of it. But I'm sure your doctor is aware of this.

Re the amount of time taken for psychotherapy, it isn't possible to see - either in a Natal or Solar Return chart - how long it will take. But I'll leave this to Noel to answer as he is well-practiced in psychotherapy matters.

Re returning to your old job, perhaps around or after the end of April, but you never know, as by that time with the aid of your psychotherapy, you may have adjusted to your new job and made new friends there.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

admin wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:05 am Re returning to your old job, perhaps around or after the end of April, but you never know, as by that time with the aid of your psychotherapy, you may have adjusted to your new job and made new friends there.

Best,
Admin.
I talked with the boss/supervisor,it gave me the positive impression that he want me back but i'll have to wait for the stores to open due to lockdowns and then go to resign for them.If it's near mid or end of April,it's not more than two months,i have the patient to wait.I prefer my old friends/people i knew over there,finally it seems i regret my choice to leave this time of period.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Do you really see in the chart any chance of return to my old job till easter for ex?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Sijju,

As I said, perhaps it will be possible around that time I suggested.

I suggest that because it's hard for you to adjust to new situations, you are remembering your old job and the people there in a positive light now, because at least that was all familiar to you. This is natural.

However, you are in this new job, and you need to remember that it takes time to make new friends. And if you can focus on "the now" instead of harking back to what is now a rosy view of your previous situation, then you'll find you make new friends more quickly, and also may actually enjoy your job more.

It takes a lot of courage and determination to do this, but once you turn and face your future instead of looking back, you'll find that it happens more easily. In your Solar Return the Sun is shining in your 11th House of Friendships, so take advantage of this. Give yourself to your new job, and show others you care about them, and you'll find that they respond.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

admin wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:08 am Hi Sijju,

As I said, perhaps it will be possible around that time I suggested.

I suggest that because it's hard for you to adjust to new situations, you are remembering your old job and the people there in a positive light now, because at least that was all familiar to you. This is natural.
I will try it then that month,to communicate with the company to return back,into april.I don't want to stay to this new job,i want back my old familiar workplace to feel comfortable and safe emotionally. :cry: :(
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

I will return,i'm sure for that,but not now,after 1-2 months.I will try to be stronger this time.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Started a small step to be more social and have some 2-3 friends in new job,i'm a bit happy,but still there some people that trying to gossip me and backbiting. :x Also talked with the boss from previous job and company,told me to wait a bit due to lockdowns ends and then we can talk to come back and return to my store i was working before,that's a hope,so end of april or middle may.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

You were right about the possibilities of getting my old job back around end of april,i was too close,almost returned but finally i decided i had to think with logic and not with feelings/emotions,my feelings wanted return to the store i was,but with bad program and small salary and gossipers to criticize me behind my back,something i couldn't stand anymore.

My logic was,keep current job,even if don't like it too,with better salary,better program and then when it ends,get unemployment benefit for 12 months,rest,think,search for different job.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

I'm not seeing improvement with therapy and meds,i got weight,now i'm fat,my colleague abandoned me and don't talk me anymore,ignoring me.I think i'm falling deep in depression again. :? :? Solar doens't look promising for health condition and career for the rest of the year?