Child birth in solar return

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Kleinemaus89

Child birth in solar return

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Hello everybody

I have looked for SR 2022 if there is possibility of child birth in 2022.

Im a little bit afraid of Uranus, venus and mats in 7th house

But instead of this, moon is on 10th house cup trigon jupiter in 5th house. Also Neptun as 5th house ruler is there in 5th house.

Im sorry to post here so much but i want to have a child whatever it takes.

I would be appreciated if some could please help me

Best regards
Attachments
Screenshot_20200924_225910_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200924_225910_com.android.chrome.jpg (634.32 KiB) Viewed 5563 times
Kleinemaus89

Re: Child birth in solar return

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Could anybody please help me

I have read a few signs show pregnancy

- moon on MC in a fixed sign
- moon sextil sun
- moon square Uranus
- moon trine jupiter
- jupiter in 5th house
- Neptun in 5th house

Also natal:
.- saturn in 4th house trine moon
- Neptun square moon
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi kleinemaus,

All the involvement of Neptune/Pisces and 5th House suggests more the wish for, or dreams of having a child, rather than the actuality.
Looking at that SR, I see that Jupiter (co-ruler of the SR and Natal 5th) is in Aries in the 5th, conjunct Mars (close to and ruling the 6th), and when looking at your Progressed Chart, I see Aries on the 5th. which may suggest the possibility...or may simply show the urge and impulse to have a child, which reflects your words:  "i want to have a child whatever it takes.".

I see too that in both your Natal and your Prog. Chart, Saturn is exactly conjunct Neptune (in your Prog. 2nd House and in your Natal 3rd House) which can either mean that your dreams become a reality, or else it may mean simply that you're feeling insecure and looking to having a child as a solution to your fears.  In other words, you need to make sure that your desire for a child is for "the right reasons" and not just to make you feel better about yourself, or to fill a hole in your life.

With regard to relationship matters, natally Venus rules your 7th, and in your SR for 2022/3, Venus is in the 7th, which of itself is promising.  However, it is square the SR Moon conjunct MC, which suggests that your powerful needs can interfere with a relationship, IF you aren't aware of those needs.
In other words, a partner may feel that you don't want them for 'themselves', but rather for the purpose only of having a child.  I'm sure you realise that this can easily drive another away, so it's good to be aware of this as otherwise you might lose what might be a good partner.

Nonetheless, the SR Moon is in trine to both Jupiter and Mars in the 5th, which - if you are as self-aware as you need to be, and as indicated above - then it does seem possible that you may become pregnant during that period.  

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Dear admin thanks for your reply

Sorry for delay In Replying

You have done much Analysis regarding Natal Chart and so on. I think i get a little bit Feelings for a friend of mine. Dont know if he also Feels so.

But if Not i never Want to have a boyfriend and Do IT on my own
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Kleinemaus89 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:05 am I have looked for SR 2022 if there is possibility of child birth in 2022.Im a little bit afraid of Uranus, venus and mats in 7th house
But instead of this, moon is on 10th house cup trigon jupiter in 5th house. Also Neptun as 5th house ruler is there in 5th house.

Hi Kleinemaus,

a solar refers only to 1 planet - the sun - out of 10 active planets available in a chart and can never be seen without the natal chart and can never get in function or out of function - what is or is not placed in the natal chart.

To conceive a child and to get pregnant and to get a mother yourself - is 4th house - in your chart - ruled by uranus.

And to deliver a child to birth - what doesn't consequently always happen - is 5th house - in your chart ruled by neptune. And "whatever it takes or charges" - is having sex with a man - before - also 5th house.

For conceiving a child - ruler of 4th house has first to be transit activated by a slowmoving transit planet- like jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto to get it happen in your life.

But your uranus is and will not be transit-activated this year - only next year.

But ruler of your 5th house - neptune is now - by transit uranus by trine. And as 5th house is also house of love and romance and to fall in love - it may be this will happen first - in this year.

Because your venus - ruling your 7th house - relationship and to attract a partner- matching your own chart energies - is transit still transit-activated as well - by transit jupiter by trine- supporting you to find a partner and to start a relationship. Or to improve an existing one.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Never_give_up wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:57 pm But ruler of your 5th house - neptune is now - by transit uranus by trine. And as 5th house is also house of love and romance and to fall in love - it may be this will happen first - in this year.

Because your venus - ruling your 7th house - relationship and to attract a partner- matching your own chart energies - is transit still transit-activated as well - by transit jupiter by trine- supporting you to find a partner and to start a relationship. Or to improve an existing one.
Kleinemaus89 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:51 pm I think i get a little bit Feelings for a friend of mine. Dont know if he also Feels so.
8)
Kleinemaus89 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:51 pm But if Not i never Want to have a boyfriend and Do IT on my own
You can try and insist on your pluto will to go for your aims - but your natal scorpio pluto is now opposed by transit uranus. Two giants in stubborn fix signs - facing each other - and both known for working beyond of personal control - different and often contrary - to which one has thought before - but always for your better - even if one recognizes it only some later.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Your venus is in your 8th house - with venus/pluto correponding energy in 8th house. 8th house - among others is leaving descendants in own life and long term relationship /marriage. Venus rules your 7th house and your 12th house - the "big ocean - all souls come from" and go back to after own life.

Venus is in a mercury ruled 8th house - and reversed mercury is in a venus ruled 7th house - both in reception - semisextiling each other and working hand in hand together in a special way - each in the sign of the other.

Your 8th house venus on 29°gemini trines your fated northnode on 29°aquarius in 4th house - being a mother yourself and to conceive a child. You instinctively and deep in yourself know (all 8th house planets deliver)- that you a) need a stable relationship for yourself- for getting pregnant and that b) your child need a special certain moment and a certain planet constellation in the sky for being conceived from you as your right child soul - waiting for you and for this certain moment.

As you needed and took this very special moment yourself - too.
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Never_give_up wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:57 pm
Kleinemaus89 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:05 am I have looked for SR 2022 if there is possibility of child birth in 2022.Im a little bit afraid of Uranus, venus and mats in 7th house

Hi Kleinemaus,

a solar refers only to 1 planet - the sun - out of 10 active planets available in a chart and can never be seen without the natal chart and can never get in function or out of function - what is or is not placed in the natal chart.

To conceive a child and to get pregnant and to get a mother yourself - is 4th house - in your chart - ruled by uranus.

And to deliver a child to birth - what doesn't consequently always happen - is 5th house - in your chart ruled by neptune. And "whatever it takes or charges" - is having sex with a man - before - also 5th house.

For conceiving a child - ruler of 4th house has first to be transit activated by a slowmoving transit planet- like jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto to get it happen in your life.

But your uranus is and will not be transit-activated this year - only next year.

But ruler of your 5th house - neptune is now - by transit uranus by trine. And as 5th house is also house of love and romance and to fall in love - it may be this will happen first - in this year.

You are right im Dating at the moment a friend of mine. But Not Sure if he Feels the same.. If Not i dont want to have a guy anymore. Dont want to be hurt anymore. :(

So the i will do it on my own.. if i do it next year it will be ok but never never a guy