Solar return

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Aldana

Solar return

Post by Aldana »

Hello,I was wondering about my solar return,how things will be in terms money and finances.I'm currently living in Argentina where there's a big economic crisis (besides pandemic) and since last year I was saving money to move abroad.I will still have to keep saving money but things seems so difficult right now.I see in house 2 there's difficult placements transiting (sun squaring saturn and pluto)so it means probably that I won't get enough money?also looked at house 8 of shared finances but not sure how uranus can go,if good or bad changes.so I'm guessing I won't be able to move next year.Is there any advice regarding this?thank you
Attachments
2C35C3F5-38B4-4841-A442-B96BCE3CEC23.jpeg
2C35C3F5-38B4-4841-A442-B96BCE3CEC23.jpeg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1495 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar return

Post by admin »

Hi Aldana,

Always the Natal Chart comes first, along with transits to that chart.  The Solar Return describes more the areas in which the Natal energies will be focused or experienced during that period of time.

First thing I note is that the Houses are reversed, in other words natally you have Pisces Rising, whilst in the SR you have Virgo Rising, and so on.  Of itself, this suggests an opportunity to view life from a more objective viewpoint - certainly not an easy thing to do, but perhaps it will help you to think of this Solar Year (and the SR chart planetary positions) from that point of view.

Re the SR chart and moving abroad, and with Taurus on the 9th with Venus Ruling that area (and also 2nd House/Finances), and Rising in the Asc. trine Saturn/Pluto/Jupiter in the SR 5th, I'd suggest that this gives a better picture than you are imagining at this point with regard to those areas.     This, along with Sun/Merc. opp. Uranus in 8th, suggests that, as a result of sudden or drastic events or changes in the area of finances or financial investments/shared finances, you will change - or be able to change - to new methods or sources of income that will lead to exciting financial/work opportunities (note that Uranus rules the SR 6th and is exactly TRINE the SR Asc./sextile the SR 7th House of relationships).   

Yes, Sun/Mercury in the 2nd House is square Saturn, but this is a wide square and is 'separating' or moving away from that square.   And with Mercury ruling the SR chart, and also the Midheaven of the SR, this period now is a time during which you should be cleaning up and clearing out all the 'old' ideas about 'money' and resources and the ways in which these relate to how you value your Self.  Mars rules your natal 2nd House, and transiting Mars is retrograding through that area now - which is why you are concerned about finances of course.   But, he turns direct in Nov. and although he will square transiting Pluto again (late Dec.) and transiting Saturn (early Jan. 2021), this will offer opportunities to resolve many issues that have been holding you back.  

I'll mention Neptune retrograde in your SR 7th (ruling that House), in square to the MC/IC and your North Node in 10th/South Node in 4th, as I feel that this is something you need to be aware of.   I'd suggest that this will require you to trust yourself rather than allowing others to influence you too much.  Dream your dreams but make sure that they are your dreams and not that you're trying to live up to the dreams or expectations of others.  Given that the SR N Node is in Gemini (along with the SR Midheaven), you may be too easily deflected from your path or your goal.   However, with SR Virgo Rising, and Sun conjunct SR Mercury, (along with your Natal Moon in Virgo), this will all surely help you to be more discriminating...as long as you don't OVER-analyse everything.  And SR Venus in Virgo trine Jupiter/Pluto/Saturn is there to help you too, especially financially so that, early next year you can really start building a new future.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Aldana

Post by Aldana »

admin wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:09 pm Hi Aldana,

Always the Natal Chart comes first, along with transits to that chart.  The Solar Return describes more the areas in which the Natal energies will be focused or experienced during that period of time.

First thing I note is that the Houses are reversed, in other words natally you have Pisces Rising, whilst in the SR you have Virgo Rising, and so on.  Of itself, this suggests an opportunity to view life from a more objective viewpoint - certainly not an easy thing to do, but perhaps it will help you to think of this Solar Year (and the SR chart planetary positions) from that point of view.

Re the SR chart and moving abroad, and with Taurus on the 9th with Venus Ruling that area (and also 2nd House/Finances), and Rising in the Asc. trine Saturn/Pluto/Jupiter in the SR 5th, I'd suggest that this gives a better picture than you are imagining at this point with regard to those areas.     This, along with Sun/Merc. opp. Uranus in 8th, suggests that, as a result of sudden or drastic events or changes in the area of finances or financial investments/shared finances, you will change - or be able to change - to new methods or sources of income that will lead to exciting financial/work opportunities (note that Uranus rules the SR 6th and is exactly TRINE the SR Asc./sextile the SR 7th House of relationships).   

Yes, Sun/Mercury in the 2nd House is square Saturn, but this is a wide square and is 'separating' or moving away from that square.   And with Mercury ruling the SR chart, and also the Midheaven of the SR, this period now is a time during which you should be cleaning up and clearing out all the 'old' ideas about 'money' and resources and the ways in which these relate to how you value your Self.  Mars rules your natal 2nd House, and transiting Mars is retrograding through that area now - which is why you are concerned about finances of course.   But, he turns direct in Nov. and although he will square transiting Pluto again (late Dec.) and transiting Saturn (early Jan. 2021), this will offer opportunities to resolve many issues that have been holding you back.  

I'll mention Neptune retrograde in your SR 7th (ruling that House), in square to the MC/IC and your North Node in 10th/South Node in 4th, as I feel that this is something you need to be aware of.   I'd suggest that this will require you to trust yourself rather than allowing others to influence you too much.  Dream your dreams but make sure that they are your dreams and not that you're trying to live up to the dreams or expectations of others.  Given that the SR N Node is in Gemini (along with the SR Midheaven), you may be too easily deflected from your path or your goal.   However, with SR Virgo Rising, and Sun conjunct SR Mercury, (along with your Natal Moon in Virgo), this will all surely help you to be more discriminating...as long as you don't OVER-analyse everything.  And SR Venus in Virgo trine Jupiter/Pluto/Saturn is there to help you too, especially financially so that, early next year you can really start building a new future.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply,yeah I'm
Overanalyzing and I'm my worst enemy,it's overwhelming everything I have to do to make this happen nut hopefully it'll be worth it.
So in other words you do see this move happening?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Aldana,

Yes, it is possible and indeed likely,(perhaps Feb. or March/April).

Having said that, it will depend upon how you deal with the issues that face you along the way/with what's right in front of you at each moment, which will determine the outcome. The more you avoid doing so, the more blocks you will create to moving forward in the way that you wish and hope. (And of course, the current global situation will have an effect on this too).

When you feel overloaded, take time out, go for a walk, or do something that gives you pleasure and time to...breathe.

Wishing you the Very Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]