Venus in 12th Solar Return?

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Piscesmoon33

Venus in 12th Solar Return?

Post by Piscesmoon33 »

Hi guys, I was taking a look at my 2020 Solar return and I saw that I have venus in 12th, and when I look up what that means online, I keep seeing that it means a love affair or a secret relationship... is this true? Has anyone had this in their solar return? If so did this happen for you? Also what does it mean if it also conjuncts my natal venus (which is in 8th)? Thanks guys!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Venus in 12th Solar Return?

Post by admin »

Hi Piscesmoon33,

It depends on the state of your Venus in your Natal chart such as, which House is it in, which House does it rule, and what the aspects are to both SR Venus and to your Natal Venus.     Also, Transits come into play (any strong aspects from them to your Natal Venus or 7th House;  any Progressed aspects to your Prog. or Natal Venus), and so on...and on.

After all of that, yes, Venus in the 12th can mean the possibility of 'a secret relationship', but it could also suggest that the other person might be hiding something from you, or you from them.  And you have said that the SR Venus conjuncts your Natal Venus (in your 8th) which may suggest that a relationship could become deeply transforming...and/or be a strongly sexual one...depending again on the Sign and aspects.  

As you can see, it isn't quite as simple as "a secret relationship".   :roll:

Best,
Admin.  
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Leog2000

Re: Venus in 12th Solar Return?

Post by Leog2000 »

So I saw this thread and I wanted to tell my experience with Venus in the 12th of a SR chart. November 2022 I met a girl on a dating app. We were so in love or so I thought we were. We went on a date and she even kissed me multiple times in the city and at home we cuddled a long time. I could see in her eyes that she really liked me and she was being very touchy. I was too. The day after our date we were texting about planning a new date and she even shared a love song with me at night. Then the next day I was feeling a strange feeling in my head. I felt numb and cold about her. Guess what happened? She dumped me that afternoon. Without explanation. She said she needed time to sort things out because of her traumatic past and that if we wanted to continue we should do it slowly. I was like, sure. I don’t want to lose our beautiful connection. The next morning I got an intuitive hunch to reopen my account at the dating app we both agreed to remove soon after we talked for a while. Guess who I saw there being active few hours ago? At freaking 5.30 in the morning. It was her. She lied to me and used me. (I blame her moon in the 12th house square Venus in the 2nd) I confronted her with the behavior, to be more conscious and careful with guys next time and she texted like yeah sure good luck with your life. I was heartbroken. I also have Saturn in Aquarius in the 7th house of the SR chart which in combination with Venus in the 12th could explain all the trauma and drama I experienced with this girl. I can’t even reach her. She blocked me on everything (because I confronted her everywhere)except messenger and al she does is reading my messages. She doesn’t want to take responsibility and it looks like she enjoys it. Please take my advice. If you don’t want to be cheated on or heartbroken don’t start a relationship with someone during a SR Venus in the 12th… My keywords to this aspect: betrayal, beautiful (soulmate) love illusions, ignoring red flags, dishonesty and being ghosted by love interests. It’s like people disappear out of the blue, cause you can’t even reach them if you wanted to.