Worried about this one! Please some explanations??

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
CapricornSun

Worried about this one! Please some explanations??

Post by CapricornSun »

Hi, I know this is a not a solar return for next year, but I keep being worried about it.
To me, it looks dangerous/fatalistic? :(

Also checked returns for my family members and they all indicate there could be a death in the family.

What I see:

SR Uranus opposite Nt. Pluto in 6th
SR Mars opposite Nt. Mars in 6th
SR Uranus square MC/IC
SR Saturn conjunct MC/opposite IC
SR 8th house stellium (I have an 8th house stellium too)
SR Moon square Nt. Ascendant
SR Chirons square Nt. Moon
SR Uranus square SR Saturn

Can anyone give me more explanation on this chart? Please :((
And has anyone had a chart this bad? What happened?
Attachments
FullSizeRender 18.jpg
FullSizeRender 18.jpg (218.32 KiB) Viewed 2295 times
astro_23gw_anonymous_202279.81585.148247.png
astro_23gw_anonymous_202279.81585.148247.png (292.26 KiB) Viewed 2295 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Worried about this one! Please some explanations??

Post by admin »

Hi CapricornSun,

Thank you for the charts and other info. However, I need your birth data (date, place and time of birth) as I prefer to set up my own charts.

If you wish to keep that info private, you can 'pm' me with it.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi CapricornSun,

It took me a while to figure out that actually you are looking at years ahead, (for around 28/29 Dec. 2022 ?).

Quite honestly this is a pointless exercise as you have no idea how the years in between will unfold and develop. Furthermore, if you continue to keep setting up charts for future dates, no doubt you’ll find something even more scary.

The trouble is, once we start studying astrology, it’s so easy to start looking for, and find, the worst possible outcome – especially for you now with transiting Pluto near the end of your 8th House, and being in the midst of your 'Saturn Return'. And with Saturn currently retrograde and sitting on your Natal Saturn close to the end of that 8th House, it’s natural that you’re ‘seeing death’...somewhere on the horizon.

But, really this means that you’re actually in the throes and the process of ‘dying’ to some part of your own past, or of your previous/old self. This is a time now for you to recognise what it is that you’re having to relinquish and let go of, and I think that these next few months will show you what that is, if you can allow it to do so. In fact I think that you may already have some inkling of what this is or may be, but as yet have not been able to figure it out.

Inevitably, this is really hard for you to do but it is important that you at least try, especially during these next few months. What you are doing by looking for death somewhere, is actually projecting onto something/somewhere/anything else this ‘death’ – which is actually the death of your ‘old immature self’.

You’re in the throes of radical change, and being pushed (by Saturn and Pluto) to move forward and let go of any need for reliance on friends and parents and their views or concepts which are becoming outworn concepts for you during this time. This is surely a very difficult process. The Saturn part of all of what you're going through occurs for each of us at around the age of 29/30. And it’s a hard part of our journey through life. But it can be more rewarding than you might be able to even imagine at this point in time.

Have you read and studied the matter of the ‘Saturn Return’ ? If you haven’t I strongly recommend that you do so as this will help you understand more of what you’re going through and why you’re looking for and finding...’death’ in the future. (There are many links to this online of course).

Really, it would be far more fruitful for you to try to understand the meaning of this Saturn Return and to
concentrate and focus on what’s here now, rather than trying to displace it onto some ‘terrible’ event in the future.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear CapricornSun,

Thank you for you pm, and NOW I see !

The chart you had posted was indeed a Solar Return for 2022 ! Apologies. I was, as I said previously, confused by your words at the start of your post "I know this is not a Solar Return", and as I could see that those were the transits for that period, that's clearly how the misunderstanding occurred.

However, my first reply here still stands and, as I said, it doesn't serve any purpose at all to sit for 2+ years worrying about what might be, especially with regard to any possibility of physical ‘death/s’. And I repeat, this is far more likely to be relevant to the demise of the way in which you perceive yourself, or have always presented to others. Further, in the SR for the year 2022 this is emphasised, as the SR Asc. is in the same Sign as your Natal Asc. In other words, I would suspect that the struggle is between the Gemini (mustable air) and Capricorn (cardinal earth) qualities – this is a ‘natural’ quincunx aspect – not least of all because Mercury rules Gemini and is in Capricorn/8th in that particular SR.

As you can see this is way to involved and complex for me to try to go into here, and I suggest you do some research on quincunxes, particularly involving the 8th and 1st Houses, and between Capricorn and Gemini, and Mercury/Asc. This may help you to get another view of all of these matters rather than this single focus on ‘somebody dying’ in your life.

I’m not ignoring all of the transits to that SR, and certainly I can see why you’re so concerned. But what I ‘see’ in those transits to that SR you’ve given is ‘Change’ and ‘Transformation’, albeit very challenging and needing a great deal of adjustment by you to whatever comes up at that time.

By the way, you’ve allowed some very wide orbs in some instances, for e.g. SR Uranus sq. SR Saturn. SR orbs should be (in my opinion and experience) much smaller, and what you’re missing there is that SR Uranus TRINES your Natal Saturn. Yes, SR Uranus opposes Natal Pluto, but this suggests to me that it will bring flashes of insight and perhaps changes relevant to work/career issues, especially as natally your Pluto sextiles your Saturn. I see too that SR Uranus is sextile your natal Chiron in the 2nd (earnings, values, self-worth), and perhaps here it will help you realise what that Natal Chiron is all about, and lead you to change any or all of these issues quite radically.

I won’t go on as clearly I can’t go through every single part of it, but hopefully some of this will at least help you to get a different view of all those dark expectations and fears you are having.

Best,
Admin.
CapricornSun

Post by CapricornSun »

Hello Admin,

Thank you for these full replies!

While I was waiting for your answer, I do realize that a huge part of this has to do with the transit that I'm going through now.
I still can't really shake the worried feeling, I am going through a very difficult process. Maybe I am deluding myself...
A lot of young people my age are dying right now, and the News of this hits me harder than before. They are not particularly people I know, but it's part of this thing I'm going through.

Thanks again for replying!