New solar house move?

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Leolitsa

New solar house move?

Post by Leolitsa »

Hello folks :D :D
could you help me with my solar return please? I am pretty bad at interpretating them :?
Well I noticed a fifth house ascendant this year (the last time I had one was back in 2015 when I had a very "artistic" year lol I am happy about that solar ascendant and the stellium in 3rd house... I am pretty worred about saturn in 8th house.. that may show some money difficulties..
Also that uranus transit... in my solar is in 12th house... in my natal its going to enter my 4th house and square my sun... does that implies some home move? Also in my solar the ruler of my 4th is in 3rd house (lots of moves) and with mars in it there might be some problem with domestic life..
I know that 4th house is also about mood so lots of changes of mood I guess (anf the highlight here is that my solar uranus is in 12 house).
Well I am having a saturn ascendant transit coming back in summer and also a progressed moon pluto conjunction at early september I think.. :( what do you think? Does that points to some problems with home, mother, mood? I am posting my solar and natal (with external solar chart)
astro_32gw_michelle_2019330.41791.4549.png
astro_32gw_michelle_2019330.41791.4549.png (96.09 KiB) Viewed 2880 times
Attachments
astro_23gw_michelle_2019330.41776.3897.png
astro_23gw_michelle_2019330.41776.3897.png (97.17 KiB) Viewed 2880 times
Leolitsa

Re: New solar house move?

Post by Leolitsa »

Please anyone?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Leolitsa,

I see you’ve re-adjusted your birth-time from the 7:02 pm time (I had arrived at previously in our attempt to rectify your chart) to 6:55 pm, so I’m going to work with the latter time, of course.

I would suggest that as Saturn (conjunct South Node) is in the 11th, the suggestion is that you will be learning how to rely on your own resources rather than depending upon others to support you, so this isn’t a ‘bad’ thing at all - not least of all because you were born with Saturn in your 2nd House, so it’s what you might call a ‘life lesson’ anyway.

Given that transiting Saturn is conjunct your Natal Asc. (since Jan. this year), and is currently conjunct your Neptune/Uranus Rising, it’s natural that you would be tending to view ‘the worst’ situation or outcome. However, both Saturn and Pluto following each other and sitting on your Neptune/Uranus opposite your Natal Mercury for this period (of your SR), means that you are going through a lot of personal changes and transformations, and with their being in sextile to your Natal Pluto and trine your natal Mars, difficult though it may be – you surely have the strength and resourcefulness to cope with it all.

Transiting Uranus coming to the conjunction with your Natal 4th suggests radical changes from the ‘roots up’ so to speak. As this squares your Natal Sun at the same time (in Natal 7th ruling Natal 8th) – everything’s working towards changing the way you relate to others. And with Jupiter in the 7th in your SR (trine Mars) I’d suggest that you’ll be a very busy bee, especially with Gemini Rising and Moon in Gemini in the SR. Perhaps you’ll move house – possibly more than once during the coming years whilst Uranus transits your 4th. Certainly you’ll have many awakenings and ‘bolts out of the blue’ realisations.

Main thing to watch with tr. Uranus sq. Sun is of course your nervous system, especially with SR Gemini Rising and Gemini on your Natal 6th House cusp. I suggest you learn deep-breathing exercises to calm yourself in order to avoid excess nervous energy draining your system, especially with Mercury in the 3rd in SR.

Re the Prog. Moon/Pluto, yes it will intensify your moods and feelings, but again remember that that conjunction will also be sextile/trine transiting Saturn/Pluto/Nodes. There may be issues with your mother, but remember that ultimately this is about you and about the changes going on within you – which she may not be able to easily understand. With Uranus coming to your 4th, you may want/need more freedom which she may not understand. But also by that time you will have already experienced some of these other significant transits and it’s always important to note what’s going on NOW at each moment, and to deal with that, as how you do this will affect the outcome of any future transit or progression.

Yes, it won’t be ‘easy’, but I feel very sure you’ll deal with it so much better than others who don’t have the strength that those helpful natal Pluto and Mars aspects have. I’m very confident in your capabilities to ultimately use it all to your great advantage and progress in life.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Leolitsa

Post by Leolitsa »

admin wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:21 am Hi Leolitsa,

I see you’ve re-adjusted your birth-time from the 7:02 pm time (I had arrived at previously in our attempt to rectify your chart) to 6:55 pm, so I’m going to work with the latter time, of course.

I would suggest that as Saturn (conjunct South Node) is in the 11th, the suggestion is that you will be learning how to rely on your own resources rather than depending upon others to support you, so this isn’t a ‘bad’ thing at all - not least of all because you were born with Saturn in your 2nd House, so it’s what you might call a ‘life lesson’ anyway.

Given that transiting Saturn is conjunct your Natal Asc. (since Jan. this year), and is currently conjunct your Neptune/Uranus Rising, it’s natural that you would be tending to view ‘the worst’ situation or outcome. However, both Saturn and Pluto following each other and sitting on your Neptune/Uranus opposite your Natal Mercury for this period (of your SR), means that you are going through a lot of personal changes and transformations, and with their being in sextile to your Natal Pluto and trine your natal Mars, difficult though it may be – you surely have the strength and resourcefulness to cope with it all.

Transiting Uranus coming to the conjunction with your Natal 4th suggests radical changes from the ‘roots up’ so to speak. As this squares your Natal Sun at the same time (in Natal 7th ruling Natal 8th) – everything’s working towards changing the way you relate to others. And with Jupiter in the 7th in your SR (trine Mars) I’d suggest that you’ll be a very busy bee, especially with Gemini Rising and Moon in Gemini in the SR. Perhaps you’ll move house – possibly more than once during the coming years whilst Uranus transits your 4th. Certainly you’ll have many awakenings and ‘bolts out of the blue’ realisations.

Main thing to watch with tr. Uranus sq. Sun is of course your nervous system, especially with SR Gemini Rising and Gemini on your Natal 6th House cusp. I suggest you learn deep-breathing exercises to calm yourself in order to avoid excess nervous energy draining your system, especially with Mercury in the 3rd in SR.

Re the Prog. Moon/Pluto, yes it will intensify your moods and feelings, but again remember that that conjunction will also be sextile/trine transiting Saturn/Pluto/Nodes. There may be issues with your mother, but remember that ultimately this is about you and about the changes going on within you – which she may not be able to easily understand. With Uranus coming to your 4th, you may want/need more freedom which she may not understand. But also by that time you will have already experienced some of these other significant transits and it’s always important to note what’s going on NOW at each moment, and to deal with that, as how you do this will affect the outcome of any future transit or progression.

Yes, it won’t be ‘easy’, but I feel very sure you’ll deal with it so much better than others who don’t have the strength that those helpful natal Pluto and Mars aspects have. I’m very confident in your capabilities to ultimately use it all to your great advantage and progress in life.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
Hi admin
Thank you for taking the time reading my chart. Your words make me feel better and gives me strenght really.😁
Truth is since the start of 2019 I have had a lot of troubles. Also in health and transportation (mercury is the ruler of my 6th house). You are roght about focusing on the here and now but we have the tendence to always look forward to the future .. so I will try to focus to the present since I have a long way to go with saturn transits this year.
Uranus is one of my favorites lol even if it brings changes it is always makes the life more interesting lol and you are right about focusing on relying more on my resources. Actually I am trying to save money this year in order to be more independent and move home.
Thanks for the advice also for my mental wellbeing this year.. actually I have lot of nervous energy and worry and I try to calm myself down.
What about that 5th house solar ascendant this year? Does it ponts to some new hobby? Maybe that placement and the venus-sun conjunction somewhat helps me cope with things this year
Thank you again for everything :)
Michelle
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Leolitsa,

Naturally I'm very happy that this has helped in some way and I very much appreciate your response. It's always good to get some positive feedback. Thank you for that.

Re Natal Asc. and 5th House SR connection, well yes, I'd say that this might well bring a variety of creative interests. Just remember that you have the South Node in Gemini in your 5th natally, so you may actually renew some creative interests that you've had before and find new ways to use them, or go deeper, or higher and wider into them than previously as per SR Pluto conjunct SR 9th, opposite SR Mercury in 3rd ruling SR 5th. I really like the look of this !

Oh, by the way, I just noticed that I'd said that the Saturn/S.Node in the SR was in the 11th ! Obviously I meant the 8th, as per your query about this. :oops: (Fortunately, it seems that you had assumed I'd meant the 8th and of course, all I'd written about it was relevant to the 8th).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Leolitsa

Post by Leolitsa »

admin wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:19 pm Hi Leolitsa,

Naturally I'm very happy that this has helped in some way and I very much appreciate your response. It's always good to get some positive feedback. Thank you for that.

Re Natal Asc. and 5th House SR connection, well yes, I'd say that this might well bring a variety of creative interests. Just remember that you have the South Node in Gemini in your 5th natally, so you may actually renew some creative interests that you've had before and find new ways to use them, or go deeper, or higher and wider into them than previously as per SR Pluto conjunct SR 9th, opposite SR Mercury in 3rd ruling SR 5th. I really like the look of this !

Oh, by the way, I just noticed that I'd said that the Saturn/S.Node in the SR was in the 11th ! Obviously I meant the 8th, as per your query about this. :oops: (Fortunately, it seems that you had assumed I'd meant the 8th and of course, all I'd written about it was relevant to the 8th).

Best,
Admin.
Hi admin!
Not need to worry I got what you meant!! And thank you for helping me understand all these aspects 😊 I will try to focus on the good side and all the transformation I will be through!
I am happy hearing aboyt the 5th house stuff. Maybe I will start doing arts again or having to deal with children this year ❤
I felt jupiter will be a help in all related 7th house matters but it's retro and also badly aspected ftom neptune and moon.. :?
Well anyways thank you for everything dear!! Wish you best of luck to you too 😁