SR 2019 What to expect

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
TMA

SR 2019 What to expect

Post by TMA »

Dear Respected astrologer,

I would appreciate if you can interpret my upcoming SR 2019.

I relocated recently in march, adjusting with new people and environment. On personal front no bell is ringing. In SR 8th House Pluto and Saturn is bit terrifying . Opposite sun and Jupiter in 1st and 7th may help me to balance my identity and relationship.............

Looking for some experienced advise

10 June 1986
Karachi Pakistan
Relocation 6 march dubai uae
Gender Female

Thanks
Attachments
SR.png
SR.png (94.75 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
SR WITH NATAL.png
SR WITH NATAL.png (73.28 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: SR 2019 What to expect

Post by admin »

Dear TMA,

I thought that the Saturn/Pluto in your 2019 Return in your new location might shift from the 8th, but it doesn’t. However, what is good is that in your relocation SR chart, the Sun moves into the 1st House, and this makes all the difference as it puts you ‘in the driver’s seat’ so to speak, rather than at the mercy of not only your Natal SR Sun in the 12th, but also of your Natal Sun in the 12th – where you would draw unwittingly, your primary energy from others.

Furthermore, Neptune no longer rules the Natal and Natal SR Midheaven/10th, and instead Uranus rules that area in your Relocated SR – much more exciting and pushing you to step beyond your normal boundaries. Given that Uranus is natally in your 6th House, and currently transiting your (intercepted) 11th, again this is pushing and exposing you to a whole new social milieu. Furthermore, it’s in range of the opposition to your natal Pluto in the 5th (development of your creativity and individuality) sextile your natal Ascendant and trine your Neptune/Desc. So Much Change, and of course that’s not at all easy to deal with.

And this I feel is what that Saturn/Pluto in the SR 8th is relevant to. It’s not something to be terrified of, even though I can surely see why you feel that way. Yes, I note that Pluto/Saturn opposes Mars in the 2nd but I also note that at the time of the SR both planets are past the opposition. In other words, it’s about what you’ve already gone through there, and had gone through before you even moved to Dubai. So you’ve done the groundwork necessary...now comes the effort to put it into practice.

I won’t sugar-coat this because, as transiting Saturn goes back and re-opposes Natal Mars during the course of this year, it will by no means be easy. However, I suggest that you note the South Node there, and that Saturn is strongly involved with/conjunct that South Node. Also that Mars is in the 2nd, conjunct the North Node. This suggests to me that the primary difficulty you’ll be struggling with here is how to let go of any dependence on others – not only financially but also any need for others to support your own individual sense of who you are.

In other words it’s about learning how much of your own individual power to let go of, and how much to hang on to in order to still feel able to be in charge of your own finances. The sense I’m getting from this is that you may feel that you’re being overwhelmed/losing control, and that you feel some panic about this, which is natural of course. But whatever else this does, it will teach you about what in the past has been your most difficult area or problem, and that is your natal Pluto conjunct your South Node in your 5th House.

Of course, you are going to struggle with this, but ultimately it will or can be life-changing at the deepest level. For one matter, it may involve learning how to get involved with social communities, or developing worthwhile friendships at a deeper level, rather than allowing yourself to shy away as a result of feeling that if you trust them, they’ll ‘take over’ and you’ll lose your ‘Self’. So it’s about learning how to let go of what’s been holding you back whilst still retaining your sense of Identity in the process.

Remember that above all, your natal chart is what counts, and your natal Mars in Capricorn (in your Relocated 8th) is what’s being affected most by this Saturn/Pluto transit in your Relocated SR 8th House. Mars in Capricorn is in the ‘best’ Sign it could be in, and it’s in opposition to your natal Venus in sensitive Cancer, so THIS is what you should be focusing on in all of this as this is the primary issue. The matter of ‘balance’ is something you are learning ‘in this life’ wherever you may be, and bearing in mind that your South Node is in Venus-ruled Libra in your 5th House, and your North Node in Mars-ruled Aries in your 11th House.

As I’m writing this, this turned up in my email: https://www.forrestastrology.com/blogs/ ... south-node . I think it would be well worth your reading through it as it may help you to understand better what I’ve been trying to convey here.

Clearly, this is a very difficult time for everyone as we’re all affected by it in one way or another, and so you’re definitely not alone in your struggles and fears. In other words, wherever you may be you’ll feel it, and whoever you’re dealing with will be going through the same struggle in some area of their lives.

I hope that somewhere in all of this, there's something that helps you to understand what's going on and how to deal with it.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
TMA

Re: SR 2019 What to expect

Post by TMA »

Thank you Admin for your in depth analysis.

I truly agree with your below comments as I am currently going through it.

"Of course, you are going to struggle with this, but ultimately it will or can be life-changing at the deepest level. For one matter, it may involve learning how to get involved with social communities, or developing worthwhile friendships at a deeper level, rather than allowing yourself to shy away as a result of feeling that if you trust them, they’ll ‘take over’ and you’ll lose your ‘Self’. So it’s about learning how to let go of what’s been holding you back whilst still retaining your sense of Identity in the process."

I want to know if this could be a karmic year for me? Why I need so much balance? will i get into any relationship?

On a conscious and unconscious level I am dealing with many changes already should i expect further changes?

Regards

TMA