Solar Return

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
courtneylw

Solar Return

Post by courtneylw »

Hello, I am having a little difficulties reading my solar return chart, can anyone help me with understanding mars in the 7th house this solar return? I would greatly appreciate it! :D
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-03-12-18-16-58-1.png
Screenshot_2019-03-12-18-16-58-1.png (304.64 KiB) Viewed 2067 times
Screenshot_2019-03-12-18-16-47-1.png
Screenshot_2019-03-12-18-16-47-1.png (172.51 KiB) Viewed 2067 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar Return

Post by admin »

Hi courneylw,

Thanks for posting the charts but would you give your natal birth data please. It's too hard to read other systems so I prefer to set up my own charts.
(If you prefer to keep your data private you can pm me with the info).

Thanks.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
courtneylw

Post by courtneylw »

Yes, sure my birthday March 19, 1990 at 8:49pm EST
Born in Indianapolis INDIANA :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi courtneylw,

What you’d be looking at re ‘Mars in the 7th’ in the Solar Return, is where Mars is natally, i.e. in your 4th, which suggests that your home life is or may have been early on in your life, rather stormy, to say the least. Furthermore, natally, Mars rules your 7th (Aries on cusp), which carries this energy into your relationships with others. In other words you may be drawn to Arian/Mars types.

Added to this, your natal Venus is also in the 4th, and conjunct your Mars – and Venus rules your Libran Asc. Libra seeks peace and harmony – as a rule – but Mars upsets this as it automatically brings conflict or challenges of some sort. So, in the Solar Ret. Mars in the 7th in Venus-ruled Taurus may result in your meeting or drawing into your life, others who challenge you to recognise the cause of all of this inner conflict.

Added to this, in this SR, Venus is in the 4th in Aquarius, (same as at birth), in square to Mars in the 7th and perhaps you can see how you might be attracting that conflict to you. One of the opportunities available in this SR is that Mars is above the horizon whereas at birth it is underneath in the ‘subjective’, or less easily identified ‘inner’ realm. This means that at least you’ll know who and what you are fighting as they’re out there, in the open during this SR period. This is a great opportunity even though it may not sound so. After all, it’s better to be able to see who or what your ‘opponent’ is, rather than it being some hidden part of your psyche, driving you to react unconsciously or instinctively without knowing exactly ‘why’.

Actually, the most immediate planet in the SR and in the 7th is Uranus, exactly conjunct the Desc./7th. Natally it’s in your 3rd at the midpoint of Moon/Neptune and of course you’re right in the midst of your ‘Saturn Return’ and have had Saturn crossing your natal Moon/Uranus/Neptune since the start of this year ...I would think you’ve had a very tough year with periods of depression and confusion that may have been extremely hard to deal with.

Now, transiting Pluto and Saturn are coming to your natal Saturn, and I think this SR suggests the immense potential power you’ll have to change your life very radically and in ways you still may not be able to imagine. No it won’t be ‘easy’, but with Saturn in sextile to your natal Pluto in Scorpio, this gives incredible endurance and determination, further indicated by the 1st Deg. of Scorpio Rising in the SR. The capacity for self-transformation is tremendous.

Note too that in the SR, Saturn is in trine to the Moon in the 11th which suggests that involvement with groups of some sort, or just even ‘friends’ may well play a part in this and support you through it.

And then, bearing in mind that Mars in the SR 7th co-rules SR Scorpio Rising, and is IN TRINE to the SR Saturn/Pluto, and also in trine to the SR Moon, and also sextile your North Node, (trine your South Node), this again suggests that others will more likely assist this major transformation in a positive way. You just need to recognise the difference between who is just being downright contentious, and who is actually sincerely challenging you for the ‘right’ reasons; between whether what you’re fighting against or for is really valid, or whether it’s just because you feel you have to keep fighting just because you’ve always had to do so.

It won’t be easy, but I really do feel that you have the capacity to meet all of these challenges and ultimately use them to make tremendous steps forward and to release you from so much that has held you back or hurt you in the past.

I haven’t covered everything here as obviously that’s not possible, but I hope at least that this helps a little.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
courtneylw

Post by courtneylw »

Thank you so much for that reading :D , I will note that in my natal chart I have venus aquarius in my 5th house along with Mars and asc node. Will that change the outcome of this reading? I will post my chart. Maybe it's different depending on where I would be at the time :)
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-02-18-00-46-14.png
Screenshot_2019-02-18-00-46-14.png (99.05 KiB) Viewed 2057 times
Screenshot_2019-02-18-00-46-22.png
Screenshot_2019-02-18-00-46-22.png (127.14 KiB) Viewed 2057 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi courtneylw,

No, natally as I had said (but understandably may have been confusing) – Mars/Venus and North Node are in Aquarius in the 4th House, not the 5th.

‘Relocation’ is another matter and depending on where one is, planets can fall in different Houses. However, the Birth Chart is always relevant wherever you may be as the energies you were born with are at the basis or core of your being. (Are you living somewhere other than your birth-place?).

Best,
Admin.