Can someone help me read my solar return chart..

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Steph0918

Re: Can someone help me read my solar return chart..

Post by Steph0918 »

one last question will that Neptune in the 3rd house affect in anyway my relationship or cause anything with my younger brother? I just feel like with SR Saturn in my 3rd house distance mine and my brother relationship. It’s been a year since I last saw him and all I wish is to come together again.
Stephanie
admin
Site Admin

Re: Can someone help me read my solar return chart..

Post by admin »

Solar Returns don’t ‘cause’ anything, the planets therein just reflect or describe the areas of life in which those energies will be experienced.

SR Saturn in your 3rd House ??? As you can see, Neptune is in your SR 3rd (and Chiron too) and this reflects your words and your feelings about your relationship with your brother.

And here I’d go to the transits to your natal chart where transiting Pluto will be coming to the sextile with your natal Pluto in your 3rd (twice) next year, and Saturn will also sextile your Natal Pluto in January. Add transiting Jupiter which will also sextile your natal Pluto, and this suggests that your fears are ungrounded, and that there may be a renewal of your relationship with your brother.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]