Can someone help me read my solar return chart..

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Steph0918

Can someone help me read my solar return chart..

Post by Steph0918 »

Can anyone please help me read my solar return chart? I've had a very hard year and I look forward to 2019. I hope things get much better
Attachments
IMG_3557.PNG
IMG_3557.PNG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 3249 times
Stephanie
Leolitsa

Re: Can someone help me read my solar return chart..

Post by Leolitsa »

Dear lots of 9th house activities during the next months... Are you planning traveling or anything regardibg foreigner? I think traveling abroad or learning a New language is almost certain this year. Please post a picture also of your natal chart to compare it :D
Steph0918

Post by Steph0918 »

Haha no I don't have plans for traveling maybe unexpected? 😬
Stephanie
Steph0918

Post by Steph0918 »

This is my natal chart 😊
Attachments
IMG_3590.PNG
IMG_3590.PNG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 3224 times
Stephanie
Steph0918

Post by Steph0918 »

Can anyone tell me what to expect this year? 🙂
Stephanie
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Steph0918,

First thing I notice is that on your birthday, transiting Saturn was sitting Stationary/Direct and in your 1st House ! A very significant point of course and suggesting that this is a pivotal year/birthday for you. Amplifying this, SR Saturn is in conjunction with SR SNode, both of which - by transit - have been going through your Natal 4th House and conjoining your Uranus/Neptune at the end of that House.

Certainly, times are surely changing as you go through these last transits of Saturn and Pluto through your natal 4th and, as you leave your past behind more and more during the next few months I think that whole new areas of creativity are opening up for you, but you need to do the proper groundwork. In other words, study new realms/ideas (Virgo - Natal Asc. - on SR 9th house cusp with Sun conj. Mars therein, opp. Neptune in 3rd (along with Venus/Mercury too). Naturally the former (Mars opp. Neptune) can indicate some confusion and indecision about what to study and how to convey your thoughts at times. However, Note that Sun/Mars in the 9th is trine Pluto, and the other end of the opposition – Neptune - is therefore sextile Pluto. I feel that this will result in a widening and deepening expression of understanding and communication – not least of all because you have Pluto in and ruling your Natal 3rd House. Oh, and add the fact that transiting Pluto has been and will be until the end of this year, in conjunction with your Neptune/Uranus !

Note that Jupiter is in and rules SR 12th and Asc.. Here it is applying to the sq. to Mars (and sq. Neptune in 3rd !!! Add to this the quincunx to SR Moon in Tau. in 5th (ruling SR 8th) and variety calls to you (SR Sun in 9th sq. SR Sag. Asc.) so there’ll be times when you just can’t settle on one choice. You’ll need to be aware of and watch for this so that you don’t keep getting side-tracked. In fact it may be that you ‘alone time’ in order to gather your thoughts together. With the Sun’s Sign of Leo intercepted in the 8th House, you need to work hard on how your sense of Self is relevant to your deeper relationships with others. I note that in your natal chart, Jupiter rules your 4th, and again, this suggests a time for change and a need to let go of old habitual ways, or of all that has held you back in your past.

Your previous ways of relating to others is or has to be ended as, with the NNode in your SR 7th, you need to look at this area of your life with new eyes.

As Saturn moves forward, it will arrive at SR Pluto, which is in trine to SR Mars in Virgo in the 9th, (Virgo being on your natal Asc.), and I think that when this occurs at the end of this year, you’ll really feel the potential of the coming New Year.

I would add here that, in my experience, Solar Returns can begin to be felt before one’s birthday – even months before - especially when born in the latter part of the year. There’s a definite overlap, especially with regard to transits to Natal planets from Saturn outwards, particularly if there has been a long and recurring aspect as a result of retrograde periods.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Steph0918

Post by Steph0918 »

Thank you very much for taking your time! 😊 I did hear that solar returns start to kick in before birthday but I feel mine hasn’t. Is that normal?
Stephanie
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Good Question !

This conundrum is similar to Numerology where some numerologists insist that the influence of the Year No. starts at the beginning of the year, whereas others swear that it starts on the Birthday, which confused me a lot when I first started studying numerology and Solar Returns.

This ‘earlier’/’later’ matter is also relevant to transiting planetary orbs, where some influences start to kick in for some folk way before they’re ‘supposed’ to, and other transits seem stronger just after they’ve left an aspect to a particular planet or point.

In my experience, I wouldn’t say that it’s not ‘normal’ to feel that your own SR doesn’t kick in until your actual Birth Day as it’s a rather grey area in general. The whole, or even just some parts of it, may be felt earlier but...not always, and not by everyone.

It all depends (in my personal viewpoint and experience) on the individual and, of course, the whole chart.

However, having said that, there may well be some more complex reason that I’m unaware of.

And so, if you feel that your SR starts for you on your Birthday, then that’s right for you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Steph0918

Post by Steph0918 »

Thank you 😊 also what kinda of play will Pluto and Saturn do in my first house? Just a little concern.
Stephanie
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Steph,

You’ve probably noticed that SR Saturn/Pluto in 1st, forms a Grand Trine with SR Mars (conj. Sun) in 9th, and with SR Moon in the 5th.
This further emphasises the area of creativity I mentioned previously, which arises from, and has much to do with, the ways you may express yourself, or how others see you. But mostly, this about changes going on in your personality which may not be immediately visible (SR Sag. Rising).

This Grand Trine is all in Earth Signs and so the opportunity will be there to really ground your creativity, and bring it into your life in a more concrete and practical way.

Also, this could involve (romantic) relationships in some way, but I’m not quite sure how, except perhaps that you will experience these on a deeper level (SR Moon rules SR 8th House). Remember that the Sun is the natural ruler of the 5th, and in the SR, the Moon is applying to the trine to SR Sun in 9th. Quite possibly an important relationship may appear in your life during this SR period.

It’s worth noting and thinking about the fact that you have Sag. on your Natal 4th, and in the SR, Sag. is Rising. Add that transiting Sat./Pluto are coming to the end of your Natal 4th (about to enter your 5th), and also towards the end of your SR 1st – so Sat./Pluto in the SR 1st are strongly tying into your Natal chart and suggests that all those powerful internal changes that have been going on for many years in fact, are cooking up a creative storm on the verge of release. Add SR Uranus on the cusp of the 5th House (TRINE SR Venus/Mercury) and you’re primed and ready ! But first (and gradually) you’ll need to release/let go of those parts of your past that may still be holding you back – which is suggested by the SR Saturn conjunct SNode and which is the ‘difficult’ part of Saturn/Pluto in the SR Asc.

Looks Good to me !

Best,
Admin.