Solar return for 2019

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Kleinemaus89

Solar return for 2019

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Hello everybody

I had a bad year behind me and I wanted to ask if next year would be more favorable and with which difficulties I have to expect, especially Pluto and Saturn conjunct solar return ac and Mars in 6th house which could ruin a year on his own. So I'm afraid that this year also would be bad as the last year.

Thank you and best refards
Attachments
Screenshot_20181125-173117.jpg
Screenshot_20181125-173117.jpg (826.43 KiB) Viewed 1590 times
Screenshot_20181125-173101.jpg
Screenshot_20181125-173101.jpg (771.53 KiB) Viewed 1590 times
Leolitsa

Re: Solar return for 2019

Post by Leolitsa »

Kleinemaus89 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:32 am Hello everybody

I had a bad year behind me and I wanted to ask if next year would be more favorable and with which difficulties I have to expect, especially Pluto and Saturn conjunct solar return ac and Mars in 6th house which could ruin a year on his own. So I'm afraid that this year also would be bad as the last year.

Thank you and best refards
Hello dear and happy new year!! quite the scorpio energy you got there (love plutonian people) lol you are indeed very strong person. pluto and saturn conjuncting your ascendant could show a year with a lot of changes in your life but don't worry since these planets are very strong in capricorn. also the solar ascendant is in your natal 3rd house as I see it (correct me if I am wrong) so it will be a year with looots of communication and moving from one place to another.. venus sitting in the 4rth but also at your natal 7th houseand sun in solar 5th house not receiving any bad aspects makes me grinning.. my friend, you will have a fun year or maybe some romance out there if you are not engaged or maybe kids ad fun activities concerning theater music etc (all the leo stuff). Anyway I usually see the fifth house sun in solar as a good omen and since sun is also our constitution and sometimes shows the health you should not worry about health so much.. I can see you are suffering some mental anxieties and bad thoughts. you are really intense but this year you should try to loosen up a bit. avoid any cosmetic surgery (if you are planning one.. I dont know what you are into, I just have to warn you) since mars in 6th and pluto in first could show bad results. and maybe mars shows some problem with work.. not too much worry about health.. there is not any "fatal" aspect for you. I feel you have been a lot through but you are really really strong (your pluto the first house ruler sitting in the first is a really strong aspect) and you are a lucky person even if you dont feel like a one (jupiter conjuncting sun)
I really wish you the best <3
Best regards,
Michelle
Kleinemaus89

Re: Solar return for 2019

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Hello Dear

Thank you for your answer. Is it not sun opposite Jupiter? That's good to know, because I wanted to correct my teeth this year but I think I will do it 2020 then. I have at the moment my Saturn return and I feel it's a hard time. Especially i have already contact with the guy from last year. (same friends). I'm a little bit afraid of Mars in 6th house because I have no job at the moment and I don't want to loose it. I know, I should be careful with gambling this year.

Happy new year
Best regards