Sun in 7th squ Jupiter cj MC...Lose or win a litigation?

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Persephonee

Sun in 7th squ Jupiter cj MC...Lose or win a litigation?

Post by Persephonee »

Hi!
For the current year I´ve been having problems with some violent neighbours, we have been in Court. The question is, Sun in 7th favours the other side (as it is the open enemy house) but this square to my Jupiter (the Jugge maybe?) conjunct MC could it mean the jugde will favour me o the other side??

Any ideas?

Can anybody see also the posibility to be attacked or be badly hurt?

It is also strange that this solar return I´ll be having a kite in the chart. Does anybody know if that´s is dangerous or beneficial??
Attachments
SOLAR RETURN 2018.gif
SOLAR RETURN 2018.gif (119.74 KiB) Viewed 1542 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sun in 7th squ Jupiter cj MC...Lose or win a litigation?

Post by admin »

Hi Persephonee,

I did quite a bit of work on your SR which I posted on 22 Jan. Did you read it ?

Re this current matter, first of all the idea of ‘open enemies’ being represented by the 7th House is a bit old-fashioned, though it can indicate opposition by or from others.

I would suspect that this current issue is relevant to transiting Uranus having just re-entered your natal 7th House (conjunct that cusp) ruling your natal 5th, and Moon in Aquarius in your natal 4th. (No matter where you are, the natal chart is the most important one). In your SR Uranus sits in your 3rd in sq. to SR 7th and 1st...hence the upheavals with neighbours.

In your relocated SR, the NN is in your 7th and this, I feel is in your favour. Mercury in the 7th conj. Sun in sq. to Jupiter close to the end of the 9th, conjunct the 10th, is relevant to this litigation matter, but as Jupiter trines Neptune in the 2nd, I suspect that there is ‘hidden’ help and that you may come out on top (Jupiter=Judge and litigation etc.). I think that, as Jupiter has turned retrograde and will go back over your SR MC and Jupiter, that this matter should be resolved July/Aug. though not without some struggle along the way.

Also, transiting Saturn is in trine to your natal Mercury (ruling your natal 9th/legal matters) and will be in this aspect until end May/June and then again in Dec. this year. In the SR Saturn sits close to the 12th and has moved to the conjunction with the 12th, indicating ‘hidden matters’. However, this too retrogrades away from that cusp and so should, during the next few months, bring much to light that is currently hidden.

In the relocated SR, Venus rules the 9th and is in her own Sign of Libra, so although in square to Saturn, I feel that she may win the case – maybe with assistance from some female (especially if the judge is female !).

I did discuss previously the matter of being ‘attacked’, so please re-read my previous post. Given that this is relevant to the SR Mars conj. Asc. sq. Uranus in the 3rd (neighbours!), this is clearly where these energies are being played out (‘violent neighbours’). I would suggest that you keep your distance as much as possible and don’t allow yourself to get pulled into arguments as clearly they are unreasonable and even irrational, and you can’t argue with irrational people. If you do, you’ll only aggravate them further.

Overall, I would say that Jupiter is a powerful ally for you, as long as you don’t over-react, or exaggerate any situation or communication. This is very important.

Re the Kite formation, these are neither ‘dangerous’, nor necessarily ‘beneficial’. Always it depends on how you use the energies involved.

Hope this helps and please do re-read all I had said in my previous post to you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]