Will this be a significant year?

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
kolani

Will this be a significant year?

Post by kolani »

How significant will this year be for me? So far, it has been really intense and I want to know what to look out for and prepare for, to make the most of it.

*Most of all I want to transform my financial situation so I am financially secure AND happy. I also want more success in my artisitic endeavors as a solo dance artist, and last but not least, would like to find that special someone or at least start dating (have not been dating for over a year and haven't had a realtionship since 2005)

**I am particularly curious about what my vertex conjunctions and pluto/ node conjunctions...are they important?

What stands out?

Thank you!

K
Attachments
Me, SR and Vertex.gif
Me, SR and Vertex.gif (87.62 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Will this be a significant year?

Post by admin »

Hi kolani and welcome back!
First of all, this is a '9' year for you which means it's about cleaning up and cleaning out all matters that need to be resolved, while at the same time keeping your eye on your 'Goal'. Those things that no longer 'work' or assist this goal need to be 'let go of' so that you can move on. However, you need to complete any such issues before the way to your goal can be cleared. This 'ending' ('9') may persist into 2011, so even tho' you'll be starting a No. '1' next year, you'll still need to clear up anything that is still hanging around.

Leaving the SR chart alone (for the moment), T. Pluto (which has just turned Direct in sextile to your Uranus in the area of 'Personal Finances'), suggests that health/work matters, especially where they are connected with financial issues, could well be finally 'on the mend'. However (sorry to add that note), you may still be somewhat at the mercy of trends out there in the World. This doesn't mean that you can't continue...it just means that this is another hurdle you will need to recognise and deal with along your way.

Financially, you are always in an 'up/down' situation (especially given your choice of work). And your choice of 'creativity' is something you may not have had a lot of support for by some who were important to you, while others say: "Yes...yes...go on!".

You ARE a 'dancer'. And I may have mentioned this previously, but, the Degree Symbol for your Ascendant bears this out: "A half-naked woman crowned with flowers, her hair loose and blowing in the wind, dances... ... ..."; and added to this: "...These people have to rediscover their true identity in the museum of their lives... ... ...thus the human soul will become glad again and the spirit begin to dance." I can't go into all of this right now of course - too much - but basically it suggests that 'dancing' is in your Soul, and comes to you from waaaay back (which you are probably well aware of).

I digress. Re:
"...and last but not least, would like to find that special someone or at least start dating..."
Hmmm, well, as you are aware you have Pisces on the 7th House Cusp (Relationships), ruled by Neptune, so your tendency is to look for someone who can respond to your dreams and idealities. Meanwhile, Venus (also 'relationships') is conjunct your Moon and Sun in the 10th (Vocation), so you want someone to protect you and look after you, while at the same time, you also want to be able to do the same to/for them. These 3 are in square to your Pluto however, so you really don't like to be confined within too much 'protection'? (And, neither do they?).

This SR, suggests the possibility of 'romantic connections' through your 'creative connections', but I think it's more about 'flirtations' or short intense experiences.

One extra thing I would add here is, do be careful about going into 'business' with others, or combining your finances with others. Just make sure everything is done 'legally' and with proper expert financial advice.

There's so much more, but, too much.

Do hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.

Re the Vertex, I worked with that for some time, but got so caught up in so many areas (eg. 'Arabic Parts' etc.) that in the end, it all got too complicated. (You might find this site of assistance: http://www.uranian-institute.org/bfvertex.htm ).
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]