Personal exp with RMars conj ASC? Suggestions Wellcome

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Persephonee

Personal exp with RMars conj ASC? Suggestions Wellcome

Post by Persephonee »

Hi!!
I´m new to the forum, although I´ve been learning about astrology on my own for some time. Something I like learning about is Solar Returns and Transits. Quite difficult to predict in advance what will happen though. I don´t know what to think about this specific solar return, I´ve read really bad things about having Mars in 12th or 1st and besides conjunct Ascendant, not to mention is square Uranus in 3rd (car crash possibility with surgery?? )and Return Ascendant in Natal 4th (some pages say is possible native death). :?

Anyone here has experienced this location of Mars before and can give some insight? Any suggestion would be really wellcome!! :idea:

I have to add Pluto is getting near my IC in transit. Last time I had Uranus and Neptune conjunct IC my home life became a mess unexpectedly.

Thanks in advanced to all!
Attachments
solar return both natal and return (outside)
solar return both natal and return (outside)
SOLAR RETURN 2018.gif (86.11 KiB) Viewed 1851 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Personal exp with RMars conj ASC? Suggestions Wellcome

Post by admin »

Hi Persephonee,

I do apologise...thought I had replied to this but find that I haven't done so. (I had set up the charts and started a response but have only just come across it).

I'm working on it now and will respond as quickly as I can.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Re: Personal exp with RMars conj ASC? Suggestions Wellcome

Post by admin »

Well Persephonee, first of all I would say that you’re looking way too far ahead. (I know that once one starts ‘looking’, it’s hard to stop, and easy to imagine all sorts of ‘bad’ things).

The main thing is that, as life unfolds during the time between Solar Returns, the energies and patterns shown in such will develop according to how you deal with what comes up before that SR. Also, SR’s give information about where your natal energies (the Planets) will be focused (the Houses) during the period of that SR. So...don’t look at a SR as if it were a Natal Chart. And I would add one more thing here: your natal birth time looks like it’s been ‘rounded off’ (exactly 11:00 am)...this ‘rounding off’ often means that the time given to you was likely not exact. (And exactness is very important when it comes to Solar Returns). It is worth your while checking on this. For e.g. what was the source of this time of birth information ? Who told you it was ‘11:00 am’ ?

Well, assuming that it IS correct...(and with reluctance about looking so far ahead):

Your Natal Mars (in your 11th House), rules your 7th (partnerships), so it’s conjunction with your Asc. (from the 12th House) suggests to me the possibility that this will be relevant to how you are dealing with any relationship/partner during that 2018 SR. It’s square to Uranus in the 3rd suggests the likelihood of some strong verbal clashes, not least of all because Mars rules your SR 3rd House. (I note that in your natal chart, Uranus rules your 5th - love ‘affairs’, and also fighting for your identity and individuality). Also, natally, Uranus is sextile your Venus, and in your SR, it trines Venus which, therein rules the 9th (overseas/foreign country/people matters).

So, if you’re married...well... ... ... :wink: (Apologies...was making light of the matter so hope you didn't take offense).

Other possibilities may be that there is an ‘assault’ on your previous ways of thinking. Perhaps you will be confronted with others who are, or who think, in radically different ways, challenging your previous ways of thinking. Anyway, with Uranus Rising natally, conj. your North Node, this is an innate part of you – this ‘being different’, going your own way – which may not have been so easy for you to really do prior to this.

I note too that Pluto is in your natal 12th. This can result in so many deep, often unfounded fears. And truly, I do feel that you are one person who shouldn’t try to see or look too far ahead, especially with such as astrology as inevitably you will find the worst possible scenario. So, re Tr. Pluto conj. your IC, I would suggest that this indicates a complete change re your home. An upheaval, along with a total transformation of your previous experience and understanding of ‘family’. Somehow this will give you an incredible insight into your deeper self, your past, and your relationship with your family. And it will clear away so much of what you had previously been held by or believed in terms of what you think ‘family’ should be. Saturn rules this area and is in Leo, so I suggest that any way in which you have been dominated, or felt/been made to feel you should ‘be’, will change completely and utterly...and all, ultimately, for your benefit as it involves your sense of ‘self-worth’ (Pluto rules your 2nd House). Anyway, that Pluto transit is a way off (2020), so you’ll have a lot more going on between now and then re Pluto matters, not least of all it’s current quincunx with your Natal Sun, which is making you unsure about who or what to believe in, not least of all because others may be trying to convince you according to their own beliefs.

I would like to ask you if this trip to Tenerife is going to be for permanent residence, or is it for such as a holiday ?

Anyway, re that Mars/Uranus matter, again there are so many other things it could well indicate. But, if you want to worry about it, when you are there then at least just make sure that you ‘drive with care’.

In fact you may well find that this means simply that whole new and exciting environments, people and ideas, challenge your previous ways of thinking.

Best to you, and I hope you’ll come back to me when you are in Tenerife, and let me know how you are going there.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]