Is my solar return chart hopeful for love?

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Claudiastar

Is my solar return chart hopeful for love?

Post by Claudiastar »

Hi..this is my return chart...I have Saturn conjunct Venus and asc on venus and Jupiter conjunct natal Venus and sr ascendant! Pls help
Thanks claudia
Attachments
IMG_1384.PNG
IMG_1384.PNG (923.13 KiB) Viewed 4310 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Is my solar return chart hopeful for love?

Post by admin »

Hi Claudiastar and welcome.

Wow...that came out HUGE. I've set it up myself for easier viewing and will attach it here later.

In the meantime, the SR can show a lot but it's necessary to look at it with the natal chart, so could you please give your natal birth data too ? (No need to post that chart. I'll do it for you here - that is if you don't mind it being posted here).

Best,
Admin.

Happy Christmas !
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Claudiastar

Post by Claudiastar »

Oh thanks so much! Rome Italy oct 26 1977 at 5,50 pm...you are my Christmas gift thanks so much
Claudiastar

Post by Claudiastar »

Merry Xmas everyone! Can you pls help me with this?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Claudiastar biwheel.png
Claudiastar biwheel.png (125.56 KiB) Viewed 4300 times
Hi Claudiastar,

I'm working on this now, and in the meantime am attaching the bi-wheel of your natal and SR charts in case others would also like to try to assist you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Claudiastar

Post by Claudiastar »

Thanks so much, I am so grateful...I will wait....thanks again
Claudiastar

Post by Claudiastar »

Actually to the kind person who is studying my chart (admin,sorry don't know your name), I would like to say that I have had the worst time since Jupiter entered libra....my family doesn't exist anymore, but that has been since April 2015, when I had to get into debts to pay my crazy sister's debts...since Jupiter entered libra I decided to rebel against this family who used me and abused me so much.... so here I am left alone, no partner and major depression (I thought I would have the time of my life with Jupiter in libra)...oh well...I am doing my Phd and am so depressed I can hardly carry on...I need Jupiterian energy somehow
Claudiastar

Post by Claudiastar »

Can somebody please help me,if it is not too much bother....thanks and happy new year
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

Hello Claudia , i'm sorry you waited this long but maybe thats the point in the end of the road we experience the most when we do not get what we want instantly ( not excuse from my part at all just saying the fact about life ) .
With Mars - Moon - Sun t-Square in natal you have for sure patience issue , on the other hand you are very driven sometimes over the edge which is good and bad depends on use and mastering that energy . Rush for feeling the most of life is almost unstoppable force that drives you to do things . However that configuration is something that makes life worth living , its lots ups and downs its lot passion once its activated and life becomes really exciting . Venus conjunction Pluto gives you instant connection with Partnerships trough your personality , thats even more make your life buzzed . Interesting fact is that North node is also there and that your entire life focus is towards your job and service to others , you may be medical or something ? But where you grow the most and where real challenge comes is where your Moon is - 12th house . It can feel painful for you to be alone and creating inner peace . Which of course for every woman is not easy to be alone , looking your libra positions you depend on feedback by others which is great for making a lot great relationships , but you may feel left out . Cause you need intimate space for your emotions that not every can understand for real and you end up thinking that is your fault cause you are like that . Even if your environment is great around you emotionally you may be distanced , and it hurts you time by time . On the other hand you help out easily to others who have emotional and supporting problems . \

There is not Jupiter issues in fact you have Jupiter energy a lot , its only Moon issue where you are thinking (more likely intuitive feeling ) that you arent understood . Let me explain in this way : As very young you had so much love that could light up whole universe , your smile would touch everybody heart and light up whole room . You felt so much love and you imagined perfect world around you , then your parents or someone older ( perhaps your parents as Mars hit 4th house here ) came to you and showed you ''reality'' and you accepted as true time by time they taught you that what their reality is that its yours too . You felt at bottom of your heart that is not right way for you , but who would understand you . So you left missunderstood for your own affection in life . You developed good realistic skills and you can control your emotions creative , but your passion for life is hidden cause you feel that peoples would not understand you and your world . Having Jupiter trine Sun/Uranus/Mercury makes you open and optimistic so there is not such issue . Libra Jupiter that transits out there is also not issue as it cross the Venus North node Pluto and Vertex ( you have more about this on forum Synastry topic about vertex ) . However Saturn in your 8th house is issue here for sure , Look about this transit on google but i will tell you some experiences and how it works : It makes you face with darkest parts of yourself . You feel like all of the world starts to be scary place , cause Saturn here asks for discipline and order . How can we have easy construction in house of our inner fears and demons ? Only if we are enlightenment , so we do not have worries . But as we are all humans in progress we also do need progress with our inner darkness . Do not be scared cause of this , nothing external happen its all about you . Once you realize this you will also handle this position in best way . Once you realize that all outer changes happens cause your inner darkness is activated so it attracts similarity in life situation you will see that '' why this happening tome why world is so mean place'' is actually your own world . This is hard and easy both is one , ice and hot . Looking on one side we see '' But its not my fault that things happen '' looking on another hand you see '' Its amazing how others do not have deal with my life situation so i can create it in my way by creating my world '' . You are just on starting period of this one so do not hurry or rush things it will come one by one as ''issue'' but you know now that is not ''issue'' its just part of you that is not longer functional . I was scared of ghosts and i had fear that paranormal world can influence negative on me and all of those things you can see in horror movies . I was so dig down into it , i thought my world became my fear and once i break illusions about it it was like nothing existed . Saturn in my 8th house transit i remember that i felt all are against me and that all see my vulnerable sides so i got so deep into it to be perfect just cause i had fear and insecurity that i m not good enough . And nothing of that was outside it was all starting by within .

Now lets go on Sr chart and your year : First of all Sr Ascendant falls into Libra and is in conjunction with Sr ASc and natal Venus . This gives large personality represent . Quality of your natal Venus are expanded and larger . You may deal with health and job issues that may actually be very positive in the end . Its year for starting something New Sun and Mercury together in 1st house trines Neptune from 5th which makes it creative , maybe some creative work group that you will be in or create by your effort . However this Sr is not that easy , by not easy i mean it have lot of changes and you may not like them to happen . Mars conjunct Pluto in 4th house and Venus as chart ruler conjunct Saturn in 3rd + squaring Neptune from 5th . Lot of job for you , lot of communication skills and lot of feeling cold with others specially siblings and closer environment . Family relationship must change , i m sorry but changes are necessary part of life and sometimes when we are not able to accept them they have tendency to blow us away . But look , life always support us in the best way possible so everything that came in top of potential have to transform into new one . When our body get to some age where cant function anymore it transforms into dust and we transform into another shape . We are energy we cant be destroyed yet we can change shape , so all in entire world have energy and all change time by time it does . And so it is in our life and relationships . As more we hold on to something we start live ''plastic life'' i love to call it like this xD So plastic life is when we try to control something that need to be changed . Imagine you wear one shirt 20 years long ? I mean after 2 months you change it probably cause it lasts as it lasts new one coming and fashion change so you pick new one . Every phone today is made to work about 2 years old you know why ? cause you can buy today phone for no money and pay it monthly so you pay it like that 24 months to firm that you pick to buy . After it you are over with paying so they have to profit and they make phones to last 2 years , however they can last 7 years . But you will see something strange right you will see that phone is not so good condition that losing potential and that is in some way old . You see phones around and you see that there is tons of new ones but you still hold on to that one , there is no point . First you do not buy new things and you live kinda old life , second you keep holding on to something and you do not consider all of the great new possibility around you and third you lack of expanding . So changes are necessary , everything changes all of the time maybe you wont notice that but it does . Cells in our body die and recover and born new ones all of the time , earth move all of the time in orbit , peoples get older second by second you learn new things time by time , relationships are created and broken all of the time all around the world . Everything vibrates and changes as we are all energy in flux . However lets stay on the point , changes are there always and your life situation will depend alot on how you accept them . Of course this Solar return year can be very stressful . You ll dream about perfect relationship but you ll worry about money issues and how good you feel with yourself , on another hand your friendships and planes may hit real deal now . Realistic view is impotrant here , you ll be forced to let go of something and to accept real situation which can be difficult alot . Whole year is based on making balance on your inner ideal world and outer realistic world . Just remember that whatever happens to you now is caused by your resistance to change . Next fact you have to know is nothing is your fault . There is paradox about this , you cant control it yet you give best you have for it . The more you can accept current situation and find that grasp for passion that you have within you the more you will grow trough this time .
Its very important for you not to fall into guilt trap . Guilt trap is when you blame yourself for all that happens in your life while Blame trap is when you blame others and world for all that happens in your life right now . Neither one or another change situation or make you or anybody feel better about it . You are amazing person never forget that all of this happening now is there to pass not to stay as everything in life , but our life do not depends on how much money we have or how good we look in other peoples eyes but how much we are capable for unconditional love and happiness . Cause why you buy house ? To be happy . Why you want all good relationships ? Cause they make you happy . Why you want be best in world ? To be happy . All we ever do is to be happy , and when we are not is never our situation that makes us unhappy but our resistance for accepting same . In other words you can be happy instantly now but you may use to think that you have lot of problems and you have lot to worry and thats only reason why you are unhappy . But not easy one to realize , once you do realize your life will change totally - but this cant be understand as logical thing , it needs process of experience and faith in life . So you have to experience your life and all that is front of you in order to grow emotionally to level of love and freedom .

Do not worry , its not tragedy of year it can as i said have such great impact you can influence a lot this year as your Venus quality are expanded , challenge starts in inner world and you have to face it time by time will pops up one by one or more at once . Key is to accept it and realize that is just something that has to ''die'' and transform in order to get bright new . I know that from my perspective as i m pretty jupiterian person all looks easy but in fact is long process you deal with and just know that you can in any moment contact me or Steph (Admin ) with any question that i can promise you ll be do my best in order for you feel good , and you are not alone however it looks for you now . So wish you great day and of course whatever you need to feel free to ask :P
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
Claudiastar

Post by Claudiastar »

Hi there! Thanks so much for the kind answer and all the time it must have taken you...really appreciated...as it turns out, much of that is already happening, I have been experiencing since October....my family does not exist anymore, I don't talk to my sisters anymore, I had to pay one of my siblings' debts and that showed me the perception they really had about me....and my mom stood there watching and more drama that I would like to spare you...so both family and money issues have been there... Also, I am supposed to have a surgery soon, nothing major, but the health issues are there too...
my question would be if you think that with regards to family changes, I could start my own family, find a partner and be happy and finally forget about my family or origin and all the pain they have caused there, be happy with my own family....is that something that can be inferred from my solar return, or it is just something that astrology cannot predict? Or just such a solar return does not show love for me?

Thanks for taking the time to help me. Claudia