Is my solar return chart hopeful for love?

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
MalizenX

Re: Is my solar return chart hopeful for love?

Post by MalizenX »

Of course you did - in outer world all happen already , as Solar Return work most about first 90 days and strongest first 20 days after and before your B-day . However on the inner level that is far away from done , the process is done when we are completely okay with situation that we are dealing with and from that point we move on for new experiences . Astrology is not predicting toll , do not get confused about it , as life cant be predicted at all actually . This lays all problems that one can face - you think that something will give you all the answers about your life , and think then what point of your life would be ? If you already know all , why you live ? Its simple astrology just point on energies you deal with . One with terrible hard aspects can become most reach person in the world , or can make suicide . There is no rules its just how you use it , and love is never outside of you . Please just be willing to learn what your influence on your life actually is . If i love you right now so badly , would you be happy ? Here it is i love you and what ? Nothing happen right , even if i cross miles for you and be always there for you nothing happen , because Love always starts within you . In order to have love in your life you have to find it with in you . Loving ourselves make admiration for love to come in our life . There is not such thing as '' There is not love for me'' , is that even possible to happen , cause love is always within each of us . Love means feeling your own existence and enjoying the world as it is .

There is alot falls ideas how love should be , but trick is that love never ''should be'' cause every time you describe love you get far from it . Loving yourself will embrace love in your life generally , having idea how love should be will eliminate love from your life and close your heart . Love is not '' someone will come and make me feel special '' , no thats not what love is . Love is '' I gonna make myself feel special and from the point when i m already special , everyone in my life will be special ''

Your job also is not to find partner or anything , but to embrace love in yourself . Solar return works according to Natal chart so there is not so much we can see from it , it just add up note and color year ahead . I don't know why you try to find so much from Solar Return chart , i think Transits are more accurate for how life situation may be like , and of course there is Natal chart that you have to work with all of your life . Actually you can , you always have choice will you or not . For lot of us , astrologers . Astrology is self-help tool not prediction method as we create our own life and not gamble on destiny , lot of peoples do that in fact just astrology is that self-help tool that can make you know yourself more than you would without it .

Do not get me wrong , i can tell you '' Your life will be awesome and you will get all you want '' . Which is not lie , but only you depend on it not astrology aspect but how you proceed with them . Just think about it if suddenly you get all you want from life instantly would you be happy ? Probably not cause issue of your happiness is never situation in your life but your own thoughts about that . If you do not love and accept who you truly are no matter what you get in your life it will always makes you empty and you will want more , and you ll think that is something out there that makes you unhappy but in fact is all within you . So if i can make your effort honorable , i can say that if you want to have happy life and change something in your life you have to first change it within yourself . If you arent open for change it will always be painful for you and you ll always stay is such same issues you have been hold on too all your life . In end we all die is it worth to spend life stuck in outer circumstances or creating them and grow ? Choice is all yours . Have great day
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
Claudiastar

Re: Is my solar return chart hopeful for love?

Post by Claudiastar »

Hey again thanks so much.... the reason why I am asking is bcoz I am enduring worst loneliness and depression and anxiety for 3 months...was excepting my Jupiter in libra transit to bring good things but not happened... I feel so
Depressed....if you have any suggestions on that, thanks again for your time and patience! So appreciated