My *Solar Return Chart (help)

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
V3n0m

My *Solar Return Chart (help)

Post by V3n0m »

Female
December 25, 1995
11:43 pm
Boston, Ma
United States

I've recently been diving into my solar return chart but I'm not too sure what to make of what I'm looking at in this chart. From what I understand it is like a chart that shows what I would become like around my birthday this year up to next year? I would like if someone helped me out by reading/interpreting this chart and let me know if anything stands out in it that you can explain so then I'll be able to "get it" and take it from there. Thanks.

* I submitted this same post In another category by an accident lol, this is where I meant to put it.*
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-09-09-16-41-53-1.png
Screenshot_2016-09-09-16-41-53-1.png (263.14 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
V3n0m

Re: My *Solar Return Chart (help)

Post by V3n0m »

V3n0m wrote:Female
December 25, 1995
11:43 pm
Boston, Ma
United States

I've recently been diving into my solar return chart but I'm not too sure what to make of what I'm looking at in this chart. From what I understand it is like a chart that shows what I would become like around my birthday this year up to next year? I would like if someone helped me out by reading/interpreting this chart and let me know if anything stands out in it that you can explain so then I'll be able to "get it" and take it from there. Thanks.

* I submitted this same post In another category by an accident lol, this is where I meant to put it.*

I ended up deleting the other one, feel free to post on this one instead.

I wanted some input on the upcoming times for my solar return for 2016/2017.
There's been a lot of changes inside and outside and things I moved on from as well as there being blockages.
admin
Site Admin

Re: My *Solar Return Chart (help)

Post by admin »

Hi V3n0m,

First of all, you would look at the SR Asc. which is in Scorpio, so you will be looking at life through the lens of Scorpio and therefore will view life in a more intense way during this SR period, not least of all because the Moon is also in Scorpio. The dwarf planet Ceres in your natal chart is in Scorpio and in fact the SR Moon is in conj. with this. As both Ceres and the Moon are relevant to nurturance and ‘mothering’, you can assume that this issue will be strongly emphasised during the period of this SR. I suggest you think about the way in which your natal Moon (in Pisces in the 5th) might experience this more intense and deeply emotional position in Scorpio and rising in the 1st House in the SR. Add to this that this SR Moon (and your natal Ceres) is in trine to the SR’s Chiron in Pisces in the 5th, and you have a powerful indicator of this whole matter of care and nurturance...perhaps related to some creative endeavour or to children (?). With the Moon in your natal chart ruling your Midheaven, this could be relevant to your career.

Inevitably, you would also look at the Sun’s position as this is, after all, a Solar Return. Natally your Sun is conj. the IC/4th House, and in the SR it is in the 3rd (ruling the 10th/career). This suggests that your creativity is in the area of communication and studies during this period. It might also be that you delve into your family roots (natal Sun in 4th), or possibly become more involved with any siblings, especially as SR Merc. is there too, as well as SR Pluto - which rules your SR chart – Scorp Rising. Note too that natally, Pluto is also in your 3rd and rules your 3rd, so perhaps you can see how this is all coming together.

Natal Saturn is in your 6th, and in the SR is in your 2nd, so this will bring together and in focus, work and finances. Obviously these two are inevitably combined anyway, but during this SR this will be a specific issue. Natally Saturn is in Pisces, co-ruled by Jupiter; in the SR, Sat. is in Sag. – ruled by Jupiter. So...then look at Jupiter. In the Natal chart it’s in Sag in the 3rd, ruling the intercepted 3rd; in the SR it’s in Libra, in the 12th. What you have here, in both charts, is a ‘hidden’ Jupiter (I/cepted means that Jup. has no house rulership, other than the house it co-rules – the 6th); the 12th is ‘hidden’ in that the energies tend to work ‘behind the scenes’, or more unconsciously). This suggests that the planetary ‘dispositor’ of Jupiter will take precedence. This is going to get too complicated but in the SR, you would look to Venus in Aq. in the 4th to find where those energies are being expressed. And with Jupiter in trine to Venus in the SR, this should help you see what might be going on with your Jupiter this upcoming Solar year.

Obviously I can’t go through the whole of this here but hopefully this will give you some clues as to how to proceed with each planet, (and also note any strong aspects from natal planets to SR planets and Angles: MC/IC/ASC/DESC.).

(I would add here that the 'effects' of the SR can often be felt prior to the actual SR time and date).

I do hope this helps. Do please ask if you have any further questions and I’ll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]