My Solar Retrun, 2009/10

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
bonita055

My Solar Retrun, 2009/10

Post by bonita055 »

Hello,

At beginning of my Solar Return, I was told not to worry about my Saturn in 9th. There were no aspects, except with ASC. I have put now Lilith, as I have Lilith in 2nd Natal House.
I have problems with one woman in Africa, because of money: In June, September, October and November this year. That is almost more than half a year. There is some money waiting for me there (ATM Card) but all I know I have sent money to her. Money is from one young man, who is since one year in India.

When I look, here is all going about Saturn (black people) and abroad (9th house). Nothing is there about Solar ASC in the 3rd house; nothing about my Solar Sun and less about my Solar Moon.

Saturn has nothing to do with my 2nd and less about abroad. Saturn is in 10th house (Natal) square Jupiter in the 1st. Saturn in SR is ruler of 2nd and is 9th house, square with me, ASC.
My Solar Returns have always worked, only not last and this year.

Bonita
Attachments
astro_32gw_01_b_v_20091122_hp_50999_2189.gif
astro_32gw_01_b_v_20091122_hp_50999_2189.gif (27.59 KiB) Viewed 2051 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: My Solar Retrun, 2009/10

Post by admin »

Hi bonita.
First I would ask what this connection with the woman in Africa might be?
I have problems with one woman in Africa, because of money: In June, September, October and November this year. That is almost more than half a year. There is some money waiting for me there (ATM Card) but all I know I have sent money to her. Money is from one young man, who is since one year in India.

(Sorry for asking such a personal question, but from the little you've said, it's difficult to know if this is someone you have met and known, and have sent monies to 'to help her'? And also/or was this someone you met 'via Internet' ? Am only asking because of the endless 'scams' around. :cry: )

I'm also looking at your natal chart, and Saturn. Saturn in Cancer in your 10th (unaspected, except for a quincunx with your South Node in Sag./the 'past'), and ruling your 4th House (family, roots), suggests that you had a difficult childhood which gave you no real sense of 'family'...of 'belonging', so that you are always searching for 'someone' somewhere to fit into this role for you. (The Sag. South Node suggests that you went off on your own way - and still do so - seeking answers).

Re:
Saturn in SR is ruler of 2nd and is 9th house, square with me, ASC.

Well, in your SR, Saturn does, as you say, rule your 2nd House (money matters), and is in SR 9th house (abroad matters), so it certainly seems relevant to this particular SR. The square to Ascendant/Descendent suggests, inevitably, delays with regard to getting responses/moving forward. Given that your natal Saturn is in 10th House, and is also square your Asc/Desc. this suggests that you are pushing too hard; trying to get to much done too quickly. Saturn always demands that each step of anything is established properly before moving on to the next one, so that the whole 'structure' is ...safe. ( :roll: ).
Best, Admin.

(Would you mind if I post your Natal Chart here so that others might be able to comment?)
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
bonita055

Post by bonita055 »

admin wrote:Hi bonita.
I'm also looking at your natal chart, and Saturn. Saturn in Cancer in your 10th (unaspected, except for a quincunx with your South Node in Sag./the 'past'), and ruling your 4th House (family, roots), suggests that you had a difficult childhood which gave you no real sense of 'family'...of 'belonging', so that you are always searching for 'someone' somewhere to fit into this role for you. (The Sag. South Node suggests that you went off on your own way - and still do so - seeking answers).
Re:
Saturn in SR is ruler of 2nd and is 9th house, square with me, ASC.
Hi,
Thank you for answer.
You better don't post my Natal Chart, because there is something wrong:
My Saturn has trine with Moon; square with ASC, Jupiter, Chiron and conjunction with MC. As you see, my Moon is in 5th house. Moon is my mother in trine with Saturn. I had very nice childhood as I am the youngest from all children. Of course, I had all love; from mother and sisters. My father died, when I was 9 years old.
About this woman in Africa: I was in connection with some young man since 2005. I know very well for Internet Scam: I was Lotto Scam Victim, 2003.
This time this young man, born November 5th, 1980 at 3:00 am in Abidjan has really inherited money from his killed father. I have sent him 100 and 120 Euro, the year 2005. After that have saved him from somebody in Nigeria who has hunted Scam people. This man from Abidjan has finally found somebody from India who did help him, to get his money out of Abidjan. I am sure that the man from India is Astrologer. Before he left Abidjan he has left ATM Visa Card by UN Consulate for me, one woman working there. I have problems with her.

I collect my Natal Charts in more languages: each is different. I know myself and know what aspects are right and what are not.

Tim, Astrologer by Yahoo Astrology has made my Natal Chart wuth Coordinates from the village in Croatia, I was born: 15e47, 45n27.

Here is one Chart from me (here is Neptune only with opposition: stupid):

p.s. What are "good" Astrologers today: from each come different aspects. Like I am 10 years old and they can teach me. My very first Horoscope, 1992 was the best.
Attachments
My Natal from Kundig
My Natal from Kundig
astro_2k_01_bonita_v_hp_25160_12080.gif (26.2 KiB) Viewed 2046 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I apologise bonita...clearly got it wrong somewhere in there! :oops:
Yes, different astrologers use different systems, and ...sigh...we work with what we have, and clearly, what we have isn't always correct. However, will say that I've found Astrodienst to be the most correct with regard to charts. (But...ummm...this chart you've posted has SO MANY points on it, I have to admit, I'm finding it difficult to read.) I did set up your natal chart in my own system (according to what was shown in the original Astrodienst Solar Return ie. birth time, date and co-ordinates). Clearly 'Tim' allowed 10 degree aspects so that your Saturn is in trine to Moon.

I appreciate very much your comments, and do understand what you are saying about:
"What are "good" Astrologers today: from each come different aspects. Like I am 10 years old and they can teach me. My very first Horoscope, 1992 was the best."
If you feel that one is the 'best' one relevant to your life, that's certainly the one to stay with.

I've not helped much here, obviously :cry: but hope I can assist more, perhaps?
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]