Solar Return 2016/17 - Saturn 8th House Pls help

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
misstrisha

Solar Return 2016/17 - Saturn 8th House Pls help

Post by misstrisha »

Hello,

This is my first time posting on an astrology forum!

I have tried reading about solar return Saturn in 8th house and to say the least, there has been nothing positive about it. Natally, I have Venus in the 8th squaring Saturn (Yes, I know - terrible lol). Please help me understand what I can anticipate for my solar return beginning next year. I am not too versed in astrology but do understand houses, rulers, signs and degrees. Also, which is more important transits or solar returns? Currently, Jupiter is transiting my 8th house (it is moving out soon) and I just can't for the life of me understand how I can experience an expansion in this house one year and then a retraction the following. Perhaps, I just don't understand it in it's entirety. Pls help!

I'd also like to add during my solar return next year (16/17) - Saturn is in Sagittarius (my natal ascendant sign) in the 8th house. This is opposing Solar return Neptune in the 11th house. All of this is squaring Jupiter in the 5th house. What does this mean? As well, anything else that can pointed out would be amazing! Thank you so much!!! :D

I can add this tid bit of information: I just applied for child support and do not yet have a court date. I know the 8th house is the the house of other's resources. So I am sure this may be an issue. :|

Look forward to insight and better understanding.
Attachments
solar 1617.gif
solar 1617.gif (110.85 KiB) Viewed 5683 times
natal86.gif
natal86.gif (108.22 KiB) Viewed 5683 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar Return 2016/17 - Saturn 8th House Pls help

Post by admin »

misstisha biwheel.png
misstisha biwheel.png (105.06 KiB) Viewed 5679 times
Hi misstrisha,

Have you understood your Solar Return for 2014/2015, and this year 2015/2016 ? I'm assuming that you are not going well with it, but I think we need to discuss that.

Meanwhile re Solar Returns, they give a 'general overview' of the 'Birthday Year', and the SR chart shows much of this during the months before the actual Birthday Return in that year. In other words, the SR' chart isn't just about from Birthday of one year to Birthday of the next year. They overlap, and you may well feel the influence of a particular year shown in the SR, from Jan. 1st of that year, regardless of the month in which you were born.

I know this sounds complicated, and I will try to help you through it, if you wish me to do so.

Re: "Also, which is more important transits or solar returns?..." Solar Returns and Transits complement each other. In other words, if there is a transit of a planet that is relevant by sign or house to a planet in the SR then it will be important. e.g. the att. biwheel of your Natal Chart, and SR Chart for this 2015 year. As you can see in there, the SR Moon is very close to the conjunction with your Natal Venus. And Mars in the SR, is just past your natal Mars.

But the important thing here is, T. Pluto R. conj. your Natal Mars. This can make you very very angry, especially as Mars rules your natal 4th House, (family matters).

I can't do more here without your assistance about particular issues and current matters. Specific issues are better than generalities.

I hope this helps in some way !

Please do ask more if you would like to do so, and I will try to assist further.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
misstrisha

Post by misstrisha »

Hello,

Thanks so much for your insight. You really helped me to see that I am thinking too far ahead. I looked at my solar return chart for this year and didn't see anything I considered needed to be paid attention to - but again, what do I know hahaha.

The things I consider being issues in my personal life are just being a single mom - literally doing it on my own. Of course this is hard, taking care of two people. I work ft, attend school pt (pay out of pocket) and keeping my child fulltime. I am born in Chicago not raised here although I decided to move here after college and have been here ever since (moved 2009). I don't have any family here. Just myself and my son. His father helps only when he feels like it. I applied for child support for which I have been waiting one year to receive and am still waiting.

That is all I have for now. Looking at what I read, it is a challenge but I am still blessed. I have my health and a healthy son. So, I shouldn't complain. I just have a fear that because it is just him and I alone that I won't be able to take care of him if I don't have any money coming in. (Hence my asking about the Saturn in the 8th). This is also another reason I look ahead for SR's because I am aware that the energies come into affect prior to the actual birthdate. To be honest, I am open listening to any interpretation you see I should pay attention to.

Look forward to speaking again
Trisha
Achernar Sun

Post by Achernar Sun »

Hello. I am not an astrologer, but a lover of astrology that can give some help regarding that need. Well, you say you are a single mother with a healthy and beautiful child, and Saturn configuration in 8th house nothing will affect it. In fact, I foresee a crisis of values ​​(as occurs in Sagittarius) which will this year, which in the end will grow a lot in relation to understanding the world and its beliefs. Probably this crisis diverts the material world, which will be dispersed and its security will be good books followed a good conversation that will broaden your horizons.

Speaking of money. It is likely to need more than your family, talves brothers, to fund the accounts; or simply has to help. For Mercury is in the house 4 of their revolution, being the lord of your 2th house. And looking at Venus, and its trine to Saturn, this might be cited crisis to give new structure for you to handle money. In fact, Saturn's 8-2 axis opposition in itself indicate this.

House 2 in SR in your 12th house evokes his natural talent to write, think and communicate behind the scenes can be called now to encourage you. Your dreams can serve as a source of income, who knows. The point is that your subconscious, in short, will be involved with your self-support skills.

I hope I have been helpful, or brought someone or some idea that you will be.
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

misstrisha wrote:Hello,

This is my first time posting on an astrology forum!

I have tried reading about solar return Saturn in 8th house and to say the least, there has been nothing positive about it. Natally, I have Venus in the 8th squaring Saturn (Yes, I know - terrible lol). Please help me understand what I can anticipate for my solar return beginning next year. I am not too versed in astrology but do understand houses, rulers, signs and degrees. Also, which is more important transits or solar returns? Currently, Jupiter is transiting my 8th house (it is moving out soon) and I just can't for the life of me understand how I can experience an expansion in this house one year and then a retraction the following. Perhaps, I just don't understand it in it's entirety. Pls help!

I'd also like to add during my solar return next year (16/17) - Saturn is in Sagittarius (my natal ascendant sign) in the 8th house. This is opposing Solar return Neptune in the 11th house. All of this is squaring Jupiter in the 5th house. What does this mean? As well, anything else that can pointed out would be amazing! Thank you so much!!! :D

I can add this tid bit of information: I just applied for child support and do not yet have a court date. I know the 8th house is the the house of other's resources. So I am sure this may be an issue. :|

Look forward to insight and better understanding.
Hello,

I do not know if you are still around here!

It seems your birth details are: 19 July 1986 @ 6.31 p.m. in Chicago, Illinois.
Also if the 6.31 p.m. is central Day time or central standard time?

Any specific query you would like to know about the year July 2016 to July 2017?

Thanks,

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions